October 23, 2014 | 1347 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass - Spring Bean

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2008 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Cug198

I love this lustreglass. I have very pigmented lips and this gloss does something to neutralize the natural color of my lips, giving them the "caramel" shade that other reviewers speak of. Then there is a load of gorgeous gold sparkle that adds a beautiful glow to the gloss. Spring Bean is great alone, as I often wear it, or with lip liner, or over other glosses/lipsticks for an extra "kick". It is definitely a staple in my lip gloss collection, and I wear it about 3-4 days out of every given week.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2008 11:41:00 AM More reviews by MarleeRose

LOL, what a fun little lipgloss. I had been interested in it for a while and bought it on a whim when I was visiting the MAC counter. It's apple green in the tube, but comes out pretty clear on me (I *barely* see a caramel color on my medium pigmented lips...it's mostly just a shiney clear). There is lots of glitter in it, but I don't mind it...glitter makes me happy :-) At first I wasn't thrilled with the brush wand (I prefer the doe foot), but I got used to it and this gloss is worth it. It's a cute gloss and like other users, I love seeing people's reactions when they see...Oh my, a green lipgloss! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jasminefoxedme

I've always wanted to try this. I was so intrigued by the reviews. Well, I found it at CCO, so I couldn't resist. I never thought I'd say this about what appears in the tube to be a glittery neon green lip gloss, but this is beautiful. I've just recently gotten into lustreglasses, as I thought I preferred the stickiness and pigmentation of lipglasses. Spring Bean, though, gives a long lasting shimmery shine without being sticky. When applied, it is a sweet sheer honey color that is surprising and unique. I simply adore it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by aneffigy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Loooove this. I would never have purchased this had I not seen the MUA reviews. I have very pigmented lips and am constantly trying to find ways to tone them down so that colors will actually show up. This does the trick. It turns my very pinkish red lips to that beautiful caramel color that everyone has mentioned. The glitter makes it a little grittier than other Lustreglasses I've tried, but I don't mind. I have a sample size of this and will purchase the full-size once it runs out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2008 6:29:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wonder where was the sweet caramel color that everyone's talking about. I could actually see the green cast on my medium pigmented.lips which was obviously not the look I would like. I swapped this away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 11:40:00 AM More reviews by karrieleigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would probably only recommend this to girls with pigmented lips and with at least a slightly warm skintone, but I would definitely reccomend it. All of the lustreglasses are pretty sheer so don't be scared of the shade in the tube. It creates a warm glaze on the lips that is really flattering. I like the fact that its green in the tube, it looks so cute in with all my other glosses and I probably wouldn't have been attracted to a gloss that just does the warm glaze thing if it were just honey colored in the tube. Neat shade, something different and I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 5:07:00 AM More reviews by samornia

This is one l/g that I can't live without. I'm already on my 4th. This is one the uniquest lip colors you can find. Although the color looks green, once you put it on your lips it changes into a very nice honey like color. Actually i'm not sure how to describe it. A very soft and light pumpkin color sort of. It's great on its own, i generally put two coats on to get that nice color. It also has nice shien to it.

I'm very fair skin (NC15), but still the color shows itself perfectly. I also use it over NARS Sunset Strip lipgloss or Shu Uemura Peach gloss and it's the sexiest nude/peachy lips you can get. It complements peachy/tangerine l/s, l/g extremely well. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by LaciP504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this l/g from MAC. One of the few I own these days. I wear it alone on my pigmented lips to get that honey/caramel color that others before me have mentioned here. I also like to wear it over my red l/s. Very flattering. I am a fan of MAC's l/g as far as staying power and consistency but I wish they gave you a bit more for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2008 3:38:00 AM More reviews by dedralovesMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i got mine from ebay and i thouth it would be green on the lips thats why i wanted it but it isent but i still love it :) sparkley and cute

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I never thought I'd buy this, but one rep told me how it doesn't look green on the lips, it looks honey and she was right! It's a gorgeous shimmery pale green in the tube, but honeyish on the lips. I do like it a lot!