Philosophy Senorita Margarita 3-in-1

3.9

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This smells EXACTLY like the real thing! I look forward to using this every time I'm in the shower and want to buy the salt scrub as well. I can't believe Philosophy really nailed the scent. If you're a margarita lover, this product is like bathing in one -- absolutely fabulous!

on 4/7/2006 2:01:00 AM

This smells exactly like the real thing down to the tang of the triple sec and the salted rim. I love this, but would not recommend using it when hung over.

on 3/21/2006 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like the smell of this product. I use it as a body wash and as shampoo every once in a while. It can be kind of drying to your hair though so I use it when I need to "clarify" my hair. I like the product and the idea of the 3 in 1's so I would purchase it again.

on 3/20/2006 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I would buy anything philosophy makes in this scent! I love it! I use it every day as a body wash, and look forward to using it! It smells so wonderful I could eat it. I won't though. I love to add this to a bath because the scent lingers for the whole bath, and makes you and your bathroom smell great! A huge win for philosophy; I hope they never discontinue it! Kind of expensive for a body wash, but I love it so much, it's worth every penny to me!

on 3/15/2006 3:39:00 PM

Party in the shower! Pronounced tequila scent, which is fun, though I'm glad it doesn't last beyond the shower. Smells like the real thing, zippy with lime and salt.

on 2/18/2006 2:06:00 PM

I received two generous samples of this at Sephora and I am in LOVE. I love the light, fresh scent and while to some, the fact the scent fades is a drawback is one of the reasons I love it...I don't want it to interfere with my perfume or stay on my clothes. I enjoy it in the shower and while I'm getting ready and that's it. I especially love it right after my morning workouts--I feel like the lime-y scent just reenergizes me all over again. I just finished my two samples (After a few weeks) and I'm off to buy the full size itself. Love love love it!

on 2/7/2006 7:49:00 PM

Mmmmmmm this smells SOOO good. I love margaritas (reminds me of margarita girls night!), so I wasn't surprised I enjoyed this product. I recieved it as a gift - the packaging is adorable, just like all other Philosophy products. It lathers up really well and I adore the smell.

on 2/1/2006 1:27:00 AM

I received this as a gift -- I'd admired and test-sniffed these 3-in-1s at Nordstrom but never bought one, and I'm glad I got one to try! I used it about twice, but I don't really like it that much....I really don't like foody scents (except for vanilla and citrus), and this did not smell much like a margarita to me! It smelled really sweet, and the scent was just a bit off. (I find that's the case when I test-sniff the other 3-in-1s...the scent isn't exactly right, and it's a turn-off for me.) I read on the makeup board that this is very drying for hair, so I just used it as a shower gel, and it didn't lather very well for that. I also think that it dried out my skin (more so than my regular body wash does), and I just wasn't impressed with this product. I love Philosophy's no-nonsense packaging, but this really wasn't my thing, and it discouraged me from trying other 3-in-1s. A good idea, but not for me! I swapped it away.

on 1/30/2006 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved the soapy rich lather, the cute packaging (break-resistant!! LOVE IT), the great cleansing & the overall idea of this particular body washes scent, but the scent was flat & not very lime-y IMO. DH uses it daily due to the super light fragrance & the fact the fragrance DOES NOT last longer than 15 minutes on either of us. I adore the Grace line & several others from Philosophy's bath line, but this was a big let down in terms of power/intensity of the fragrance & lasting fragrance power. I expected it to be very lime-y with a hint of tequilla (it is so green, it's gota be all lime I thought! LOL) & all I can smell is a teeny touch of lime with some other indescribable scent of cleanser. My rec is please smell it before you buy it to be sure it packs the scent punch you want...it may not smell like you envisioned, which is what happened to me. In fact I didn't much like the fragrances in the whole 3 bottle set... I got them thru QVC so I dunno the actual freshness of the set, maybe that had something to do with it? I got the set of one 16 oz. bottle each of: melon daquiri, mimosa & senorita margarita; but the margarita scent let me down the most. If you want one you'll adore to see how nice thier body wash line is, please check out their cinnamon buns body wash...MMMMM!! IMO it's so good you'll be tempted to nibble your hands! : )

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

As with all three in ones, the scent will not last past your shower. My SO and I love this because we can both use it, it smells *exactly* like what it is named after (salt rim and all! lol), and he doesn't feel girly for using/ it doesn't interfere with my perfume. Lathers well, rinses clean, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The 16oz bottle of this stuff will last forever!