September 23, 2014 | 966 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ems001

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to use my first massage bar from LUSH, I used the soaps, shower gels, bath bombs/melts/bubble bars and I was really looking forrward to my first massage bar. Overall I liked it but:
1) It is really small for $7.95 (30g). Me and my boyfriend used about 80% of it at once. We weren't being stingy with it because it was a special treat, but you can't get more than 4-5 uses if you are covering your whole body well.
2) the chocolate inside is a mess (and there's lots of it), it does not absorb into the skin even after lots of rubbing and if you lie down or get dressed it will be on that piece of material.
Although I did like the scent - kinda gourmet, foody ish, I smelled the chocolate part, but not the honey.
As a special treat it is ok, but too pricey/small for everyday use.I think I'll try the other ones before I buy this massage bar again, although I did like it.
Probably shouldn't be saying this here, but it did get my boyfriend in the mood though (as LUSH claims it might do, on their site)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by keithy

Mmm, love this massage bar, definitely my favorite and I have tried almost all of them. Smells absolutely heavenly, like sweet honey and toffee, very foody, and very reminiscent of Honey I Washed The Kids soap. The cons, are the price, which is 7.95 for a 30g massage bar, also, I am not very fond of the chocolate pieces inside.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by breakupovertea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely my least favorite massage bar out of the 4 I've tried so far. I found the bar had an overly sweet, but fake scent. I much prefer the scent of Manage Too to this, which has a similar scent base. While I hated the scent, my boyfriend loved it. It's moisturizing. The cocoa powder (chocolate) will streak. However, it's very easily rubbed in and definitely isn't something I'd complain about. The chocolate sections can also be removed if you don't want them in the bar. I won't be purchasing this again because of the sickly sweet scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by nickey1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Am not to such about this product i like the smell alot more in the store than i did when i got it home..But on the postive side it does go on your skin so smooth better than my fav bar mange too(love that one so much)..I think 7.95 is a liitle to much its small when i only pay 9.99 for mange too and its much bigger..I wont be buying it again:(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by HeatherlyBreezes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells great! Too me, it's a very perfumey smell - at least as much so as gourmand. Not the best bang for your buck here, but convenient and moisturizing to use - you may wish to go out of your way to avoid the chocolatey part in the middle when applying.

I will definitely purchase again; I like to layer this under Laurence Dumont Vanille Chocolat.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by sleepyhead2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on the fence about this one. The first time I smelled it, it was really bitter to me. Since then, I think this scent has grown on me because I really do like it now. As other reviewers have mentioned, it smells like honey and chocolate. For me, it isn't a milk chocolate scent, more like a dark chocolate or unsweetend cocoa. I have yet to experience it being messy, however I don't use this as an all over body moisturizer. I use this at bedtime for my hands and feet. The price isn't bad, but i feel like I would use it way too fast if it was for my entire body. The massage bar is heart shaped and does look pretty small. So, this way, I get to treat myself at night. This does feel a tad greasy, oily at first, but it sinks in rather quickly without any residue. I do wish that it was a little sweeter, back to that milk chocolate instead of the dark chocolate note I get from it. But overall, I really do enjoy this and will definatley repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Melavigne

Honey and chocolate! first thing that came into mind when i smell that. I instantly falls in love with it after the first smell. Use it with vanilla dusting powder and your room will end up like a candy store. I used it before bed and always fall asleep smelling like chocolate.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by dolphinmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this massage bar! First of all I'll say I don't use it as intended. I just swipe it across my skin as a moisturizer. I love to use it at night before I go to bed to let the butter's sink into my skin as I sleep. The smell is awesome! My husband always comments on how good I smell when I use this. I wish it was larger and had better packaging but other than that I will repurchase over and over!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

Firstly, this is messy! Secondly, who cares? It smells sooo deliciously edible, softens the skin and helps to bring you and your partner closer.....PLUS YOU GET A MASSAGE!!
but seriously, if you really worry that your sheets are going to get mucky, you might wanna pass on this one, but you'll be missing a big gooey, sexy treat when you reach that soft centre!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Allie702

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the smell of this stuff. I don't use it as my ONLY moisturizer, as it has a tendency to just sit on my skin, but it works great after I wash my hands! Plus I love the smell. Also keep in mind it melts at 40 degrees so if it gets kinda warm where you are (it's 100+ during the summers here), not ideal for carry around in your purse. Did I mention I love the smell? lol Splurge and buy this, you won't be sorry!