July 22, 2014 | 2311 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Girl About Town

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by sweettalk1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice bright colour that stays on and is worth it. I love all my mac lipsticks!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by babyshark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been looking for this shade of pink ever since and I'm glad I found you Girl About Town! It brightens up my face and it's a fun hot pink color that is very wearable. This is definitely one of my top 5 fave MAC lipstick. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by xrenriot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my first and only MAC lipstick, and I'm extremely happy with it. I love bold colours, so once I saw this, I said "Yeah man, this is definitely the colour for me." I brought it home and tried it out. The staying power is SPECTACULAR. So spectacular, in fact, that I sometimes can't get it all off at night and wake up with my lips still tinted fuchsia. It also, strangely enough, has a nice scent and flavour... almost vanilla-like. I wouldn't know if all MAC lipsticks have this flavour, since this is my first, but it's great nevertheless. One con in amongst all the great things is that this lipstick does bleed ever so slightly... I'd recommend wearing it with a liner. I would most definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Fvrtrish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first MAC lipstick and I do not regret it for a second.
I'm an NC45 and though it is recommended for cooler tones from a few blogs I read, it looks just fine on me.
It is a very bold. bright fuchsia and very creamy & pigmented. You can apply from the tube for the color ifor its full intensity; or use a brush (like I have) to have more control of the color or town it down.

I see myself repurchasing maybe 2 or 3 of these as backups.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

For years I only wore a nude/brown lipstick. Recently I revamped my entire style and purchased MAC's Girl About Town and Russian Red. Both are a bit fussy to wear (especially Russian Red), particularly since I'm used to applying nude colors and not worrying about them bleeding. Although Girl About Town is a very bright pink not for the faint of heart. But after a week I really like this color. I tone it down just a bit during the day with Posh It Up plush glass. It looks good with a neutral eye and is a color to wear when you want to make a statement

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

the best pure fushia around. bright. the most beautiful on olive skin. don't waste your time on any other fushia

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by rfuller83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect color for spring/summer!! This shade compliments just about every skin tone. It's the right pop of bright color- I wear mine with a nude eye and it looks perfect. This is a go to color for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by funnygirlup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pure fushia, no weird undertones. Goes on smoothly, lasts a long time, no funny taste, doesn't dry out and is BRIGHT. A really nice, pretty colour. Will definitely always have this in my repertoire.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ltnla

Wow. Stunning. I'm NC25 winter/NC30 summer. Not much purple or blue tone, fairly "neutral" hot pink fuchsia. Should work on most people. I never bothered trying this in the past, thinking it's way too loud, too young etc (though mostly b/c I've abandoned Mac for last few yrs). Tried various pinks like Lickable, Lustering etc and never liked those enough (though I do love Speak Louder, totally different from this). I should have tried GAT in the first place! Can't say enough good things about this, amazing texture, comfortable, doesn't change color or get icky after a few hours. Just go for it, and don't bother trying to find a drugstore version (unless that's fun to do for you) -- my experience is that for bright intense colors, all the elements have to be "right", texture etc, so if a drugstore product looks the same but doesn't wear quite right, it can look really cheap. Any age can wear this, even day time, as long as you keep skin and rest of face fresh and clean. I apply straight from tube, no liner needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One night I was heading out with my girlfriends when I realized that I didn't have a lipstick in my purse. One of my girlfriends handed it to me and it was love at first application! The color was beautiful, it stayed on all night, and it felt good on! I can't wait to buy this for myself!

04/12/13
I bought the lipstick and it works beautifully! Pretty color, and it stays on really well. However, I will not be purchasing this or any other MAC product again. Although MAC claims that they do not test on animals, it simply is not true. They may not test the products on animals, but they purchase their materials from companies who do. I simply cannot stand behind the testing and the deception to the general public.