April 16, 2014 | 969 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2006 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LaBelleFemme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product confuses me a little. Did they reformulate this stuff?!?! The one I bought was thick and a little sticky but had nice sheer color, but the one my friend bought had a less thick consistency that just smoothed on. They smell a little weird for me and I'm pretty sure they no longer make these. I really like the Sensual Strawberry and Peachy Something, but the vanilla scent makes me want to gag. I wish I had tried the purpleish shade before they stopped selling them because i bet it would have been pretty.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2006 5:43:00 PM More reviews by snoody_89

I really wanted to like these, but good LORD, they're sticky! I got it in a shade called Peachy Fuzz (or something along those lines), and I liked the color. The gloss was very shiny and had the slightest bit of peachy color to brighten my lips. In terms of looks, this would have gotten 5 lippies...but the gloss feels HORRIBLE! It's incredibly sticky. When I apply it, I feel like I'm spreading tacky glue all over my lips. No moisturizing quality whatsoever. The smell/taste is also horrible - like rancid peaches. Absolutely disgusting. I gave it 2 lippies just because I like how it looks - that's it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2006 1:24:00 PM More reviews by hfields

I like this product. I have a lot of different lipglosses scattered around and I find that all of them serve a different purpose and this is no exception. While I do sometimes get frustrated at how my hair clings to my lips while wearing this (yes it is extremely sticky!!) I also find that this is the first gloss I reach for when I want my lips to look *really* juicy and wet. The flavor is great, I love the very slight hint of color, and like I said, it really makes your lips look juicy. So if you're looking for an all day, every day lip gloss, this definitely isn't the one. But if you want a good one for specific occasions when you want your lips to look delicious, I'd say go for it!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by pir0u3tt3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was expecting the best from this product, but after I went home and tried it, I found that it was really sticky! It gave a great shine, color, and even a nice flavor to my lips but it was way too sticky. Will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2006 10:54:00 PM More reviews by adoresgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the Beauty Rush lip gloss better than this one. It doesn't feel moisturizing and the texture and taste of this is not very pleasant.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2006 2:26:00 AM More reviews by effboysinthebutt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the most discusting lip gloss' I've tried. Infact to be honest VS's make up line has done nothing to impress me. Especially this. It's so tacky... beyond tacky. This is the tackiest lip gloss I've ever bought. I returned it. I would never buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2006 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Preciousprincessangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

All of you guys say it's sticky. But honestly that's the only bad thing about it. I love this lipgloss. It's the only lipgloss I have found that is this shiny and stays on forever. People compliment my lips whenever I have it on. I love the way it makes my lips look. As for the stickiness. I find that applying a good moisturizing lipbalm first makes it feel better. I would defenetly repurchase. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2006 9:20:00 PM More reviews by magazeen

The stickiest most terrible lip gloss I've ever used!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by perfectionist_virgo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff should NOT be in a tube. It's so thick! A wand is definitely needed to control application. The smells are ok, but the gloss is way too gooey.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2006 11:49:00 PM More reviews by socra_tease_me

A friend gave me this, and if it wasn't for the horrible smell (like rancid artificial sugar, or something) I would wear this with my hair up (it's really easy for strands of hair to get stuck to it when it's down). It's kinda sticky, so it's easy to make a mess of it, but otherwise, like it. I won't be purchasing it because of the smell, though.