Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

2.7

on 11/27/2006 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like these, but good LORD, they're sticky! I got it in a shade called Peachy Fuzz (or something along those lines), and I liked the color. The gloss was very shiny and had the slightest bit of peachy color to brighten my lips. In terms of looks, this would have gotten 5 lippies...but the gloss feels HORRIBLE! It's incredibly sticky. When I apply it, I feel like I'm spreading tacky glue all over my lips. No moisturizing quality whatsoever. The smell/taste is also horrible - like rancid peaches. Absolutely disgusting. I gave it 2 lippies just because I like how it looks - that's it.

on 11/24/2006 1:24:00 PM

I like this product. I have a lot of different lipglosses scattered around and I find that all of them serve a different purpose and this is no exception. While I do sometimes get frustrated at how my hair clings to my lips while wearing this (yes it is extremely sticky!!) I also find that this is the first gloss I reach for when I want my lips to look *really* juicy and wet. The flavor is great, I love the very slight hint of color, and like I said, it really makes your lips look juicy. So if you're looking for an all day, every day lip gloss, this definitely isn't the one. But if you want a good one for specific occasions when you want your lips to look delicious, I'd say go for it!

on 10/28/2006 11:47:00 PM

I was expecting the best from this product, but after I went home and tried it, I found that it was really sticky! It gave a great shine, color, and even a nice flavor to my lips but it was way too sticky. Will not buy again.

on 10/7/2006 10:54:00 PM

I like the Beauty Rush lip gloss better than this one. It doesn't feel moisturizing and the texture and taste of this is not very pleasant.

This is one of the most discusting lip gloss' I've tried. Infact to be honest VS's make up line has done nothing to impress me. Especially this. It's so tacky... beyond tacky. This is the tackiest lip gloss I've ever bought. I returned it. I would never buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

All of you guys say it's sticky. But honestly that's the only bad thing about it. I love this lipgloss. It's the only lipgloss I have found that is this shiny and stays on forever. People compliment my lips whenever I have it on. I love the way it makes my lips look. As for the stickiness. I find that applying a good moisturizing lipbalm first makes it feel better. I would defenetly repurchase. Love it.

on 9/26/2006 9:20:00 PM

The stickiest most terrible lip gloss I've ever used!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This stuff should NOT be in a tube. It's so thick! A wand is definitely needed to control application. The smells are ok, but the gloss is way too gooey.

A friend gave me this, and if it wasn't for the horrible smell (like rancid artificial sugar, or something) I would wear this with my hair up (it's really easy for strands of hair to get stuck to it when it's down). It's kinda sticky, so it's easy to make a mess of it, but otherwise, like it. I won't be purchasing it because of the smell, though.

on 7/24/2006 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the incredibly glossy shimmer this product ads to my lips. It smells really good too. The problems I have is that its super-sticky and my hair gets stuck on my lips all the time. It also comes out of the tube really fast, so you have to be sooo careful about squeezing it. I would love this gloss if it werent so inconvenient!

Recommended for Medium Skin