April 17, 2014 | 1814 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by owleyeglasses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love love LOVE Chatterbox! It's a great pinky red (as described by MAC) that isn't too bright or anything, but will still make a statement. I think it's fairly neutral and doesn't have much blue in the color. It's an amplified creme, so it goes on nicely and slightly stains so it stays on for a longtime. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by skgpqls5

This is my first Mac lipstick and I LOVE IT. I am Asian so I have a warm and yellow undertone and I was so scared of finding the right lipstick because I didn't want to look extra yellow. My friend dragged me to the counter and forced me to try this and OMG, girls get it! This is really cute and bright pink without being so dramatic. You can notice the pink tone, however, it is subtle but noticeable. I know it sounds impossible, but it is possible. I wear this whenever I get a chance to wear! It is good for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

lol... i didnt read the reviews here before buying it. I just bought it after trying out 6 lipsticks in the mac counter. The sa thought I was going to buy all of them at once! I didnt realize similar colored girls bought the same lipstick! hahah!
Bubblegum pink. I like it. I'm asian with yellow undertones, but somehow I manage to wear this without looking horribly wrong. Lol. I was looking for a pink-ish color to wear everyday, and this fits the bill! This looks very beautiful in pictures! You know that with pictures, your make up softens somewhat, but what this does is give you beautiful pink lips! It looks absolutely gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Now the only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because, I never buy the same lipstick twice. Otherwise the color and formula is pretty decent. I wasn't extremely bright on my lips since mines are slightly pigmented. It made my lips look like a natural pink lip when applied without liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect HOT pink. For such a bold color, it actually looks pretty wearable and very flattering, even on my pale skin. I also like to just dab it on my lips sometimes when I'm not going for a super bold look but still want a noticeable pink lip. It's very moisturizing and long lasting. The color is gorgeous. Recommend!

Did I also mention that MAC lipsticks are the best smelling things in the world?!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by PrettyPouty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have medium skin with pink and yellow undertones and was searching for a warmer bubblegum pink. Chatterbox is the one I like best so far. It is a tad on the warm side and can look brighter or softer depending on much you apply. I would describe it as a creamy, semi bright, bubblegum pink with maybe a hint of red undertones. Gorgeous! Some have said this is very dupable but I disagree because many bubblegum pinks are too cool. *Update*....ok, although I still love this shade I have had trouble with the amplified finish because it makes the lipstick so soft it is almost "mushy" in the bullet and thus messy to apply unless you use a lip brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by jakehuihui

Same as the last reviewer, I'm Asian too, with yellow skin tones. Pinks make us yellower, but NOT this one! it is the shockingly bright- right -in-your-face pink. But it doesn't make me look crazy or gaudy. It is just the perfect perfect bright pink for my skin tone. it doesn't even make my teeth look yellower than they are.

I love the creamy texture and shine.
love love everything about this lipstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by KiKwangSWife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous colour! I am Asian with quite pigmented lips. Because it is an amplified creme, it gives full coverage, which I absolutely LOVE about it. It can be sheered out to give a very girly, feminine look, great during the day. Or, it can be worn to its full capacity which is a very fun pink but not in-your-face pink. Not that outrageous either. It is sweet, fun but still is spunk ;)

The texture is smooth but just like any other lipsticks, please exfoliate first. I think, even without lipbalm, it glides on smoothly. It just looks better if you have no flakes on your lips =.=

No taste, no scent. Just pure bliss :D

I can't wait to hit my MAC store to buy a back-up. Even my mom loves it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by TinyForever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely pink colour - actual pink and not purpley looking which does not suit me at all - I tried pink noveau and that was a no on me!

Edit: Too bright for me and makes teeth look yellow!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Really love this color, bold pink and is very very creamy!! But it's not an original color, very dupable. Probably won't repurchase because its so bold and easy to dupe. Finish is great and long lasting, and extremely pigmented