MAC Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

4.3

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Lanolin Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Silica, Polydecene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Cholesterol, Ceramide 3, Alumina, Linoleic Acid, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28, Red 30, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy grail!! This looks flawless and i ALWAYS get compliments on it! Im an nc25 with dark blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes, for reference. Very very flattering and not too bright!

This bright fun color combines pink and peach for a break from my soft mauve pinks. Very flattering! Would work for any age.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was dying to find a mid-tone barbie/bubblegum pink that looked okay with my warm skin tone. This is it! It is bright and pink without being neon. Yeah, I am forty, but I don't give a sh*t. If I want to wear barbie pink lipstick and glitter eyeliner when I am 90, that's what I am gonna do!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite Lipstick from MAC!!!! I would really recommend this one..it's a must have in your makeup collection..It really does give you a barbie doll Look..goes with any look..it looks good on all skin types,,I love the creamy feel (usually most mac lipsticks do which is great for me)..and it is very long-lasting!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I wouldn't call this a barbie pink because it has some soft coral tones in it but it is a beautiful shade. It looks great on my NW15 skin, it brightens up the whole face. It is really pigmented but surprisingly easy to apply and it has such a creamy texture that it doesn't dry out my lips at all. Great product and i have to say its price in the US is pretty cheap, here in Europe we have drugstore lipsticks that cost more.
BTW Cover girl's Lip perfection in Temptress is a dupe for this, the color and texture are nearly identical.

I can't believe it's taken me this long to discover this lipstick! I would call this a true barbie pink colour. It's extremely pigmented and moisturising which is great. I'm nc20 and feel it suits my skin tone better than any other lipstick I own. I've never been brave enough to try any colour other than baby pinks however this has now changed my perspective. What a lovely lipstick. Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

This color was too light for my NC 35-40 skin. It washed me out. It was a bright pink color (barbie pink) I tried to use it with many different glosses and just couldn't make it work =/ I love the way it looks on lighter skin tones though!

I have nine MAC lipsticks (yeah I know only nine, but I'm working on it, trust me), and I think this one is my favorites. People call Pink Nouveau, Lady Gaga I, and St Germain Barbie Pinks, but to me this is the True Barbie Pink. It reminds me of the color my Barbies' lips were in the '80s. That warm, bright pink, beach-y and Valley Girl-esque. It's an Amplified Creme, so of course it's pigmented like crazy and very creamy. It doesn't have as much staying power as MACs Satins (like Pink Nouveau and Snob), but it hangs in there pretty well. You can lay it on lightly with a lip brush if you don't want the color to be too loud, but I usually just go for it and walk around with big, bold, beautiful Barbie lips. What woman doesn't want to be Barbie, just for a little while?

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

At first, I was gonna get Please Me, because I saw so many pics of it online and it looked gorgeous for a neutral lip color. But I tried it on in the store, and it looked chalky, overly blue toned, and just appalling on my skin tone (NC 40). In fact, one of the mac girls laughed and said, "ya, probably don't want such a light pink unless you're a gogo dancer!"
So i picked up chatterbox, tried a light wash of it on, and actually loved the way it looked on me. Looking at the tube, I would never have though it would look natural on me, but it did when i tried it!
The only main draw back is when i apply a heavy wash of it on, it looks too neon, but I never wear lipstick heavily anyway, so otherwise, love this color! If you are warm toned, you should definitely try this out!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Wow...I have never considered this lipstick just by looking at the color in the tube..it is super bright..I am NW45 in MAC and this color looked sooo naturally soft coral on ....LOVE IT!...I put my Chanel glossimer on top of it or just the glaze one ..It is stunning...

Recommended for Medium Skin