December 19, 2014 | 1627 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

This is awesome! it lengthens really well and volumizing. A bit clumpy but its so good i dont care. it doesnt smudge of flake. Awesomeness

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lediskogirl

Love this! In photos I look like am wearing falsies, plus they don't even feel heavy! Really hard to remove these though, might have removed an eyelash or two in the process. Haha

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by leslielgc

Meh... just a big meh for me... It was quite nice, but for the price I find something cheap like Great Lash does the equivalent as long as you take your time when putting on your mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tiffany86

Ive tried so many different mascaras. My favorite mascara! I always use it with the cils booster. I typically apply two coats. You have to make sure that its not completely dry when applying the second coat or it will clump.This stays put all day and doesn't have that flakey issue a lot of mascaras have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

This mascara deserves 5 LIPPIES and nothing less! only reason you might not like it is if you dont like volumazing and thickness on your lashes. This product is amazing. Seperates the lashes beautifuly and gives nice volume without being too much, you can layer for more volume if you prefer more, like i do. I find it just a bit over priced because we all know you gotta throw out your mascara after 3, max 4 months. It dries out quickly if you use it everyday so thats the only down low. The brush is phenomenal.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by vicomite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was recommended by a friend to try this. Smudges under my eyes and doesn't hold the curl. Wand isn't that great, makes my lashes very spidery and clumpy as there is a lot of excess on it

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by beautyforashes2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a sample size of this one. It is extremely clumpy and thick. Wouldn't recommend it. I am pretty sure i would look like a raccoon if I wore this on a rainy day ~

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great if you want thicker, fuller lashes, but beware! They may get TOO thick and you may only end up with 4 lashes, which happens to mine when I am using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by SuckerForBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Boy, I love my Hypnose. It gives GREAT volume and GREAT length. I have naturally full lashes but mine literally look fake after applying this (which I like). Here's the great thing about it that separates it, for me, from any competitors: the formula is buildable. This means that 1) you can create a look that is more/less dramatic depending on how much you apply and 2) you can reapply this throughout the day. Normally, once mascara sets, adding extra coats will only create spidery, clumpy, lashes. However, this formula is designed to be layered so it handles much better. Definitely try this if you love a dramatic lash look-- worth the dough!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very comfortable to wear. Looks natural. Wearable at daytime.
Doesn't clump, flake or look spidery. Brush goes on well, but I do pull a lash comb through it too.
Would like it to hold curl a little more, but lengthens well.
Pricy. At $50 each, that's $600 per year on mascara.