July 23, 2014 | 1156 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by missxcindii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So my bf's mom gave me a whole bunch of mascaras to try out from lancome and tarte. Out of all the mascaras she gave me from lancome, this one was by far the worst. Clumped the second I put it on my lashes. The formula is quite wet so I don't understand how it clumps so badly. Every time I put it on I end up with little balls of product at the tips of my lashes, and if I try to comb them out they just don't come out. I have to remove them my pinching them off. This is possibly one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. I've tried drugstore mascaras at $6 better than this $27 mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by crystalbluex

I've tried so many mascaras out there but found Hypnose to be in my top 3. Only the original Hypnose and not the other variances. I find that this lengths and thickens my lashes and lasts all day. Other mascaras tend to clog and flake off after a few hours. I'm a heavy makeup user and wear full makeup from 8am until late at night, and this is the only mascara that's proven to stick with me! I also recommend "They're Real" by Benefit if looking for a cheaper option.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Sarahlovesfashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have started to use a few products from the lancome skincare and had started to like it a lot ! Since my skincare experience was going great I figured why not take a LIL plunge on the make up side ! Unfortunately hypnose mascara was my first gamble that I lost all in all ! Now I have to say that the outer packaging is pretty and looks like its a product from the high end line ! Once you open the mascara container that kind of looks Like an hourglass bottle you realize two things ! 1) the product is just smothered on the brush with absolutely no mechanism to control the amount of product THT should actually adhere to the brush when taken out to use ! That being said once the wand is out its a uphill battle to get rid of extreme amount of mascara cream that's slathered all over the ( now get ready for this one ) brush ! I understand the concept of. A chic mascara container but boy the brush however that should have been made functional is almost a copy of the bottle ! It looks almost slight s shape in form that really epically fails it to perform ! Our eyes and the last placement is certainly not in " s " shape then why this damn brush ! Not only that you notice this really heavy mascara scent that's usually found in all mascaras but this one is a bit offensive and sharp ! Once you try to apply this irregular shaped want with probably 1/2 of the mascara cream slathered on it onto your eyes it make it's into an uncontrollable creamy mess that's very hard to clean up and distribute ! If you wear false lashes the cream is so heavy it weighs them down making them saggy and unable to curl !the only great thing about this mascara is the catchy tv commercial and the RETURN RECEIPT ! Other than that save your money and stick with maybelline illegal length followed by nars larger than life volumizing mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by JohnnyMakeup

This made me fall in love with mascaras all over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by MsElla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've tried what feels like hundreds of mascaras, and this is by far my favorite. The packaging is nice, and the product doesn't smudge or irritate my eyes (I'm a contact lens wearer). Hypnose doesn't give a ton of volume, but it does add amazing, clump-free length. I've gone through three tubes and will repurchase in the future. For someone who's always on the lookout for the next best mascara, that says a lot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been my favorite mascara recently! It comes in a cool container, apart from the usual mascara containers. But this makes my eyelashes a bit longer and I love how it doesn't clump them up! This would be great for those who have full eyelashes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by tiara85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I did like this mascara, but at £21 it certainly isn't better than Clinique or max factor - so I'll stick with those!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by FrizzBgone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am a big fan of Lancome mascaras and the Hypnose formulation is one of my favourites.

To get the look I want, I always layer my mascaras. I have never found one that did it all, but this formulation is the closest I have come to it. It is buildable and doesn't smudge. If you were looking for one mascara to do it all, this is a good one to try.

I am a huge fan of the Lancome mascara cils booster - well worth the money and makes a big difference in how the mascara looks and lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Blurredvision

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been wearing makeup since I turned thirteen. For me to consistently come back to one mascara time again after all these years definitely says something... And in the almost decade since I've been wearing makeup, I have tried both high end and drug store alternatives but nothing ever compares to the length and the volume created with this mascara. To say I love it is the understatement of the century: I currently have three in my makeup bag!! I am soooo happy that my friend's father works for Lancome otherwise I'd be shelling out a stupid amount of money regularly for this baby. That being said, even if I didn't get them for free I would go out and purchase this mascara regularly. Also, the formulation isn't quick to dry; my go-to for consistently flawless lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this mascara. It is nice and thick and makes my eyes pop. Don't need lots of coats so quick to put on. Also stays put.