MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

4.4

Ingredients List: Talc, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zeolite, Otyldodecanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocynide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) .

on 4/25/2011 8:11:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have fair skin and this looks so nice with my complexion! Has a a great and fun shimmer! Did cause me a little acne when i wore it everyday, now i only wear on special occasions and look forward to it!

on 3/31/2011 8:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I own Springsheen which is beautiful but wanted Peachykeen because I love blushes plus I wanted something new for the summer quickly approaching. Peachykeen is a beautiful peachy/pink full of life blush, it has shimmer and it looks stunning on my fair/cool complexion, it will look even better when Im tanned. I compared both closely Springsheen and Peachykeen......Springsheen is more coral/orange with a really high pearlized finish while Peachykeen is more pink/peach maybe slightly coral and much less pearly. Both blushes are beautiful but Peachykeen can probably be worn all year round because it's much softer especially on fair skin, Springsheen looks awesome but I only wear it when Im tan because it just looks a hundred times better. I can see Peachykeen work on many different complexions but if you're medium to dark I would think Springsheen is a better choice, but both are really stunning and wear well.

This was the first ever Mac blush that I purchased back in 2007 and i'm still in love with it and have hit the pan. This colour is just perfect! It's inbetween a coral, peach and pink and looks gorgeous!

on 2/27/2011 8:09:00 PM

i hit the pan of MAC springsheen, and bought this as a replacement. don't get me wrong, i love springsheen's peachy gold colour and would have probably restocked it if makeupalley didn't have such a high rating for peachykeen:) this particular colour is a darker peach than springsheen and without the gold shimmer - the shiny stuff is more to silvery-pink. it suits my NC35 skin perfectly and lasts for a whole 12 hours. for a blush dunce like me MAC sheertone shimmer blushes (and MAC 150 blush brush for application) are a godsend.

on 2/11/2011 4:58:00 AM

I bought this blush after purchasing Springsheen and in my search for an alternative to Nars Orgasm. I am finding myself increasingly drawn to using this blush on a daily basis as my go to blush. It works with a variety of looks, provides a nice balance of healthy glow without looking too 'colourful'. The shimmer is nice -no chunky glitter here -very natural and fresh. A great spring shade that will see me into summer. Springsheen has more gold and thus more warmth -which i feel will suit my skintone better when its more tanned and in the summer months, BB Metallic Lipstick in Pretty pink really flatters peachykeen -it i a rose gold flecked shade -a good combo to try. Will def repurchase -but Mac blush lasts for ages and you only need a light application to get a result. A good purchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My mom gave me one of her MAC blushes called Peachykeen. This blush is a sheertone shimmer blush which means that this coral red blush has, obviously, sheertones and shimmer to it. I have been using it a lot lately and I think it gives a nice rosy tint to the cheeks. I will repurchase this product when I run out.

on 1/25/2011 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first, I was immediately ready to take this back to MAC. It looked very similar to Too Faced's Papa Don't Peachy, which is a true, bright, satin/shimmery peach. However, after swatching it a few times in different light, I realized that Peachykeen is definitely more pink than PDP, and actually shows up as a beautiful, shimmery coral on my NC25 skin. It does have noticeable gold shimmers in it, but they're very fine and definitely help to give you that gorgeous "glow from within" look. Also, these sheertone blushes from MAC are super buildable and are "idiot-proof", so you can use just one swipe of it as a highlighter or 2-3 swipes to get that glowy, coral look.

This is an incredibly versatile blush, and I feel like it's the perfect middleman between my numerous peach blushes and my pink blushes. The packaging is nothing special, but you get a ton of product and it's easy to close/open/store, so I'm not complaining. I'll probably use it for when I go on trips because it saves me the energy of trying to decide between all my other blushes.

on 1/21/2011 5:48:00 PM

I cannot believe that I have waited for such a long time to purchase a MAC product and now I see what is all the fuss about. This color blends so easily and naturally on my Mediterranean complexion. Having a yellowish skin-tone, it is difficult to find a healthy looking color ("peach"tones are too dark, pinks are too clownish on me) I have been looking for a beautiful color for such a long time.

I was hooked to another product actually, it is was an Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Cheekcolour called "peach sorbet".. It was so expensive and on my second testing, it seemed to me too yellowish and pale. Than I found this beautiful MAC color and I am so glad I purchased it.

I highly recommend this blush if you are looking for a healthy, pink color with sheer-golden undertones. It isn't as subtle as "springsheen"; it's a distinct color yet very natural. Blush is my favorite makeup product and I like my blush to be distinct (but not dark) and healthy-looking.

You will enjoy this product.

on 1/2/2011 3:49:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This was my first MAC blush I bought and I'm glad I did. I apply this with the Sigma Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki brush and it looks amazing! There's noticeable shimmer, but not too much, which I love.

on 12/12/2010 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this colour and the shimmer it gives. Looks natural and goes well with nude and peach lips. I use it's sister springsheen for pink lips :)

Popular Blush Products