November 22, 2014 | 1815 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2007 1:38:00 AM More reviews by crazycloud

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have thick, black Asian hair, colored every 6 weeks. so, it's slightly coarse. after reading reviews, i bought this product hoping tat it will work wonders and give me shiny hair. unfortunately,i dont see any difference on my hair. it looked exactly the same before and after the spray. not too keen on the smell either, made my hair smells 'hairspray!' ie very artificial smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by fashionista118

This is my favorite shine product on the market.
I have oily hair, so I have to be careful that the shine products I use aren't too heavy.
I love how this one goes on, and how weightless it is on my hair.
And it smells SO good!
I'm not a fan of TiGi shampoos & conditioners, but when it comes to their styling products they've got a devoted fan :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2007 10:25:00 PM More reviews by whatsername71291

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I sprayed this on my hair and all it did was make it soft [which isn't a bad thing but I don't really need help in that department] and I didn't notice any added shine. So this product was a dud for me. I now use TRESemme Shine Spray which works great and for a fraction of the price. This did smell nice, just didn't do what it was supposed to...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2007 1:30:00 AM More reviews by xtccloud9xtc

This did absolutely nothing to my hair. I sprayed some, and I saw no difference. Then I sprayed more and more, but still nothing. All it did was leave a fruity smell for about an hour. A total waste of money. There's better shine sprays out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 11:19:00 AM More reviews by snowwhiteRN

This really makes my hair shiny and it smells really good. I get compliments about how good I smell when I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 7:41:00 PM More reviews by saaral

I want shine without weighing my hair down. (I've got fine, curly hair and I like all the volume I can get.) This does exactly that, it's a great product! As most TIGI products it smells really nice, too. Like some have written before me the mist sort of hangs in the air for quite a long time, and it doesn't exactly feel nice to breathe it in. But I'll still give it a five, I'll just have to hold my breath when I use it...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2007 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Rats - I thought I would like this product. I have highlighted, dry, straight, longer blonde hair. I think I just need a product that adds softness, conditioning and shine, instead of just shine. Choky - yes, I see what you are talking about. The spray kind of lingers around you for awhile. A half an hour later, I was still breathing this when I turned my head and it is worse than a hairspray smell to me. This just did not do it for me. I will continue to look for a HG shine/leave-in product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2007 8:44:00 AM More reviews by hmal74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not good, not bad, doesn't do anything for my. I have thich, long hair that is quite matte and shineless. This product doenst make it shine, rather sparkle in an unnatural way. Like the smell, but won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Pumkinpie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow.My hair are burnt by so many bleach because i have been a platinum blond addict since 4 years and now i'M back to brown but i needed some shine because my hair are so dull and crunchy and i finally found THE shine product.I use redken heat glide, kerastase serum nutri-sculpt and bumble and bumble brillantine and I spray on just a little mist of headrush and wooow my hair are so shiny even if they are so crunchy and like straw and at the end of all that they almost look like virgin hair again.Of course i will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2007 1:43:00 AM More reviews by frenchie_cutay

finally a terrific hair shine product! Ive gone through at least 6 before landing on this one, and it really is the best. all the other ones can ruin your hair if your not careful and put a little too much, making it look greasy and like you have to wash it again. with this stuff you just mist it all over once you done your styling and presto, perfect weightless shine. smells divine too!! HG HAIR SHINE!!!