March 1, 2015 | 2087 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by slightlystarry

I have been using this lotion for about 2 years now, and I don't know how I lived without it! I have sensitive combination skin, so this is the PERFECT formula! It's light enough to keep my oily areas from clogging or from feeling heavy during the summer, but moisturizing enough for the dry areas of my face and to use during the winter. Please give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by bellhead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Other

For the inexpensive price this lotion hydrates the skin enough to combat winter dryness. It's rich thick and creamy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Moisturizes well, doesn't leave hands feeling greasy, but is slow to absorb and leaves a sticky feeling (prob. because of the high glycerine content). Used up my current tube, but won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great hand lotion. It moisturizes fantatically without being greasy or runny, and it's pretty dang cheap. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by hags101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is for the intensive lotion. This is the best moisturizer I have used. It has a nice and somewhat thin consistency to it. It moisturizes well and keeps working all day. My legs are still smooth and shiny (compared to dry surface cracks and ashy) when I climb in the tub before I go to bed. It even stands up to those days when I shaved with dial soap (super drying). I will purchase again and again. I may even add some extra virgin olive oil to the formula.

This beats Mario Badescu's Olive oil body lotion hands down!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by buffysaki

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yup, I love this product, too. My skin is not particularly dry, and yet pretty much every other hand cream I've tried does not keep my hands from feeling dry for more than half an hour (and I love that Aveda smell so much, sigh). One application of this product lasts all night without feeling tacky. The version I'm using these days is the "Intensive moisture lotion for extra-dry skin" in the blue bottle.

In theory, I should love the faint orangey smell, but previous reviewers are right in that it doesn't smell quite right once it's been applied. Minor quibble, though.

I'd give this lotion 5 lippies if it were all-natural -- unfortunately, I've yet to find anything as effective at Whole Foods. I have been meaning to try Eucerin Plus, however -- I like the idea of alpha hydroxy acids. Will update when I do....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by tracy0021

I have tried them all, and nothing compares to the Curel Ultra Healing. I was using this on my face too because it does such a great job, but they recently changed the formula and it started breaking me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by spindazzle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this all winter and the skin on my legs and arms are the most hydrated ever... all day long (I am a 46-year old)! I used to think the Jergen's ultra healing was the best I could get... not now. The Curel is a much better product This is absolutely THE BEST! It also has a nice citrus-y fragrance that is soft and not too overpowering... just fresh and nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by annie711pm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of the best lotions I have ever used...it's ridiculously moisturizing, and SOOTHING...when my hands or legs are like, chapped from being so dry, this is the only thing that helps. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is cuz of the smell...it has a very light citrus smell in the bottle, but once I put it on me, the smell changes and it is gross...I hate to say this but it almost smells fishy. From browsing other's reviews of this product though, I am the only freak who is having this problem...however, it's such a good moisturizer that I don't even care, I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2009 4:59:00 AM More reviews by xcaramelissa

the best lotion i've ever come across! i have extremely dry hands during the winter where my skin on my fingers can sometimes crack and it looks like papercuts. when i use this, i really feel the difference as it coats my hands and moisturizes really well! doesn't smell bad either. sometimes, but not all the time, i feel like it leaves a slightly greasy feel to my hands, but it's usually not a problem. i'm just weird about that.