September 16, 2014 | 1751 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Ajimenez531

My all time favorite bronzer. I love this sooo much I don't want to use it, lol, but I do, everyday. I have pale skin so this gives my skin the perfect amount of color. The quality is magnificent. I highly removed to anyone from fair to olive skin tones. The best bronzer ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

My favorite bronzer to use in the winter when I've lost a bit of my tan and need just a little color to make me look un-dead. Although there is visible shimmer in the pan, I don't find that it translates to the skin the same way. On my NC25 skin this looks extremely natural and subtle. Love how easily it blends and is not too powdery. Hate how expensive it is, but would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Drinabambina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer this is what I use to contour with and it's not too dark and doesn't leave harsh lines looking drag queeninsh and lasts all day love it

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by carcar44324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

3.5/5. I was so excited to try this bronzer due to it's cult status. For my fair, warm/ruddy complexion it blended well and looks great solely for a cheek-contour look. When I used it for an all over face bronzer, my face ended up like i rolled around in dirt. Instead, I prefer Bare Minerals warmth for an all over face color.

The color is matte, very pigmented, and last a long time. It looks especially good as a cheek contour when I go out and want to look a little more dramatic. Yes, this is better than most bronzers and doesn't look too orange or fake looking. However, I feel like I can find a cheaper, dark foundation to use as a contour instead.

PROS
-Very pigmented
-Matte and not shimmery like most other bronzers
-Photographs well
-Application is smooth and seamless

CONS
-Very expensive
-Doesn't look good on my fair skin as an all over face bronzer. Looks dirty
-Mirror broke away from packaging in my makeup bag

I like Laguna but I don't love it. It definitely helped enhance my bone structure, however with the $28 price tag I feel like I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by tmaries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

To be honest, I'm not that picky about bronzers but I wanted to try this because of the raving. Previously I've been using Bahama Mama bronzer by theBalm, and it was a good, dark, matte bronzer that I really liked. I definitely changed my mind when trying this! It gave me a much nicer glow, but it's not shimmery. The color is good for most skin tones, even on fair people.

I apply it with RT blush brush, and it works amazing. Love this and will definitely buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

this bronzer gives an amazing glow and slight contour. it looks beautiful paired with orgasm blush. i apply with real techniques blush brush. it has subtle shimmer it, noticeable but not IN YOUR FACE.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by annajang

I am in love with NARS products and this really made me fall for it even more. A lot of reviewers say it's overrated and not pigmented at all. In my opinion, it is wonderful! Blendable, buildable. Has golden flecks that adds a touch of shimmer and the colour looks wonderful. I would say it's for lighter skin tones but it works for my medium olive skin. I would buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by syd99

I heard so many good things about this bronzer and was extremely excited to try it. I finally bought it along with the Orgasm blush, and realized it is very over rated. It is indeed a good bronzer but there are many dupes which are much less expensive and there are even some drugstore bronzers that are a lot better. It's not very pigmented so to be able to notice it on my skin I feel I have to layer it quite a few times and I end up using a lot more product than I would like to. If it was that great of a bronzer, I wouldn't mind paying that much for it, but the fact is that it's too expensive for the results it gives.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer for pale skinned ladies. It's a matte bronzer with no orange tone, and a beautiful sheen. It's not as pigmented as I thought it would be, but that just means you can build it up. It's very natural, blendable, and wakes up your face. It's a lot of product, bigger than the blushes (which I love too). I love the packaging, It can get dirty, but if you dont have a lot of powder or glitter on your fingers, in your bag, or on your vanity, it will be fine.Totally recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by mackenziebadham

I wanted, like everyone else, to try this iconic bronzed for the longest time. When I did, I had the worst result. I purchased the Laguna/Orgasm duo from Sephora one day and was so excited to finally see what the hype was about. After trying these products a few times I realized I was getting little bumps wherever they were applied. This was made extremely obvious because it was in the hollows of my cheeks, temples, jawline, and overall cheek area. I stopped using them to let my face clear up a little and tried again, thinking maybe it was something else. Well, it wasn't. A few years later I thought, "heck, why not try them out again and see if anything has changed!" (This has happened with other products) Nope, same reaction. Odd little bumps. I wish this product worked for me but it just didn't!