November 28, 2014 | 1767 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by xXVampirePrincessXx

My favorite cleaner is the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. It's made to help you wake up in the mornings, because I don't know about you, but when I wake up for school, I am dead tired. I have used it for probably a year or so, and I still love it! I wash my face every morning, then I apply the cleanser to my face, stroking it around my face at least three times, then I rinse it off with cold water. It won't help you wake up if you use warm water. I know that from experience. But when I rinse it off, my face looks smooth and glowy, and I just love it! :D It contains Vitamin C and Ginseng, and also contains these bursting beads inside that burst with energy and vitamins, leaving your skin feeling clean and energized. :) I've also noticed that through the first times that I've used it, it's helped with my acne, so that's a definite plus. It costs around $4-$5 at drugstores. I would definitely give it a try. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Smont

I love this product! It makes my face feel incredibly smooth and clean afterwards. I also love the little bursting beads in this product. The packaging makes it very convenient. Just a couple pumps and you're good to go! And the smell is a wonderful lemony scent. The price is good too. I got this product at a discount for about $8.
As far as results go this product gets a 5/5. It has drastically improved the smoothness of my skin.
The reason I gave it 4/5 instead of 5/5 is because it is not the most natural product I have ever used. It contains a lot of preservatives, parabens, etc. I love the product though and I hope to find something like it that's a little more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Homiekfizzle

I love this product. I've been using it for almost a year. It has kept my skin very clean and breakout free. A little while ago I started thinking that maybe this cleanser was too "young" for me so I strayed and started trying other things. I picked up cetaphil and that was a mistake. My skin freaked out and left me with a face full of acne. A week with this cleanser has helped dramatically to get my skin back to normal. This doesnt dry me out and is gentle enough for everyday use. I use the cleanser so it's not harsh at all. I'd suggest to everyone of all ages. Have repurchased and will continue to do so.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice fragance to the product, inexpensive too. Comes in small bottles and large, depending on your preference. I bought it to try, being a teenager, and found it ineffective. I have little, invisible spots and this cleanser was unable to shift them. My skin remained spotless but nothing was improved. However, I would recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkgirl17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for 4 YEARS!! I stopped because my skin got used to it, but could only stay away for so long. I used a couple other ones, but then came back to this in the last month. I used something that caused massive breakouts on my skin, and this has cleared it up. AMAZING stuff, please at least give it a try because I want youto have the success I've had. And I have tried honestly EVERY CLEANSER OUT THERE~ xoxox

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SierraCraig

This stuff is amazing it makes my face so smooth I love it!! My friends say that they can tell the difference!!!! This product is amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a first impression review. Also I purchased the Equate (Walmart) version.

I used it mid day yesterday, last night, and this morning. and so far I really like it! I dont know why people are commenting that it's exfoliating or that the beads are harsh. The beads are nothing but there to look cool and draw your attention to the product to purchase it! they burst open (or maybe they just melt? I really don't know) as soon as you lather and become part of the cleanser. They really don't do anything at all. That being said, I like the feel of this cleanser. it has a cooling tingly feel that I really love. It's definitely great to use on an early morning to wake your face up. I have combination/oily/acne-prone skin and my skin did feel a bit dry and tight after using. So if you have dry skin, this probably would not be for you. I use moisturizer after, so it's no big deal to me to be a bit tight after cleansing.

As I said, this is a first impression review. as of right now, I would say yes I would repurchase. but we'll see after I've used it for a few weeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by kelsielilly

I use the green version of this and I'm about to blow your minds.
I tend to have oily skin, but my t-zone gets fairly dry, as does around my hairline. I've been trying products since I was 13 to get rid of acne (I'm now 21) without drying out my skin, causing more acne if I miss a day of washing my face, irritating my skin or making my skin more oily. (I tried proactive, prescribed creams, Marcel, nothing worked!)
I bought this during my first year of college because I couldn't afford the Marcel wash I'd been using. I've used it ever since! I kid you not this stopped my breakouts, doesn't make my skin irritated or oily, doesn't cause breakouts if I miss using it (I wash my face in the morning and at night but sometimes don't have time :( ) and is inexpensive! This is a gem in skin care I promise you! Although my face does get a bit dry still in the winter I use OLAY moisturizer (its body moisturizer but my skin loves it!) and I have no problem! No dry skin, no ugly pimples or blemishes, just soft, fresh smelling, clean skin! I swear this is an amazing product! Way to go Clean & Clear :) <3

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ickythump

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

There's nothing really good about this product, but the smell.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have two of the travel or sample sizes of this face cleanser and i have to say its good but not my favorite. I do find its great for morning washes. I have used up one and working on the second one and i think i can finally give my thoughts on it..
~~~~~~~~~~~ PRICE & AVAILABILITY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Clean & Clear Mrning Burst Facial Cleanser is readily available in most drugstores like CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid as well as mass stores like Walmart, Target & Kmart. Its one of the bigger facial care lines. Its pretty affordable as well. If you are on a budget like me, look in the travel section for small sizes of facial cleansers, its a great way to try new ones w/out the worry if it doesnt work out. I bought two- one for travel & one for home. The travel size is only $1 which is great. The full size is around $4-5. I do find coupons in the P&G Saver sometimes so look for one as well. The price is good esp since you only need a little bit & it last awhile.
~~~~~~~~ FORMULA & PERFORMANCE ~~~~~~~~~
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is a thicker gel like cleanser thats orange in color w/ small orange microbeads throughout for a light exfoliation. Its not too harsh for those like myself, that have normal to sensitive skin. I dont find it rubs off too much of my skin leaving it raw like some. It rubs on w/ a tiny bit of foam. I like mine to foam alot unless its a moisturizing cleanser. This one is a good medium. It has a nice orange citrus smell which does perk up my senses. I can see the claims of waking you up being true. It is very refreshing but some may not like it. The scent is strong but does dissipate over time. After cleansing, my skin feels clean. Not too tight but its not something i can use on a daily basis bc i can see it draining out too much moisture that my face needs. This would work good for those w/ more combo skin types. My pores do feel clean though. This is a great every other day cleanser for me when my skin needs a wake me up and me as a matter of fact :) only a small amount is needed. i use about a dime size amount which is plenty and gently rub in circular motions on my face in shower or sink. I then let it soak for a minute to allow it to penetrate & then i rinse off. I dont feel any residue. I always make sure to moisturize after using any type of exfoliant since i have more dry skin. This is a nice citrus smelling cleanser that i do use every once in awhile. I have a few other cleansers i prefer but this isnt the worst either. It smells amazing- its refreshing for sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PACKAGING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Clean & Clear Morning Burst Cleanser comes in a standard hard plastic container that is clear which allows you to see the cool cleanser & beads. The lid is a screw on pump dispenser that is purple in color. The packaging is colorful and bright- just like the formula. Its very simple & effective. It drew me in. (i have the travel size which is a small plastic tube that has a twist on/off lid that is squeezable, simple & travel friendly.) The pump allows just enough to be dispersed. This isnt the best for packing up to go but like i said, check the travel aisle for a more travel friendly version. I like the packaging. I like the pump. It makes it nice & easy.
Overall, this is a good cleanser. Its mild and works. It makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. Its a great smell if you enjoy citrus/orange smells. This is def good for those with more combo to oily skin but can be used for most skin types. Esp as a weekly treatment to refresh dull tired skin. I am not sure if ill repurchase since i do have other cleansers that i enjoy more. Its not that i dont like it but i have more normal to dry skin so i like something more moisturizing but it does work good!