April 18, 2014 | 933 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells really good! I love it. I'm 25 years old, and I feel silly putting this on....also, the packaging is very unattractive in my opinion. I try not to let that bother me because the scent is so girly and delicious. I find this layers very well with Paris Hilton's Can Can. I also LOVE the Vanilla Fantasy. It's a perfect vanilla that also layers well with other fragrances.....I like to layer it with Victoria's Secret Heavenly Kiss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by BindiBengal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely delicous! It's definitely cotton candy, but not bubble-gum cotton candy...it's more of a strawberry/vanillic cotton candy, and it's wonderful!

I use it as a bottom layer to my cotton candy perfumes, for I have yet to find a true cotton candy fragrance that has long lasting staying power. This helps the more expensive fragrances last, and does not interfere with their true scents. It acts as a nice base and I can wear it with others or alone.

The one thing that I would change would be the packaging. The body spray bottle is top heavy and wierd, despite the cute fairy cap (I collect fairy figurines, so this was a definite plus). I wish they would streamline their bottles like the Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works bottles. It would certainly make for a less bulky product. That said, I love the scent so much that I will definitely purchase again.

Now if I can only find the body lotion and shower gel! Woot!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by samaraiv

i fell in love with this smell from the first sniff, it's very delicious and yummy,it put a smile on my face when i smelled it, it's fun to wear it.
and i love the sweet smell, really like cotton candy.
i may be buy the cream also to have layers of the scent.

UPDATE:after few days of using the spray, i can't help but to smell myself wearing bubble gum scent and i don't know why.don't like the smell alot like i used to the first time i bought it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Grrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness! This is the real deal cotton candy scent. I never thought I'd actually find one. And it being cheap is such a huge bonus. I love love love this. I even wear it to sleep. I better stock up on this before I let my friends know of my new discovery. Haha!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by SolangeAtira

I ADORE this scent. I'm addicted to "foodie" scents lately so imagine my delight when I stumbled on this! I've always liked vanilla scents but this one stole my heart. I can "get away with it" most of the time because I'm a very casual kinda girl. A spritz of this in my hair and a spritz of Britney Spear's "Fantasy" on my body and I'm good to go.

I discovered this wonderful combination after my bf left. I spray every letter I send him. When he came back, he immediately knew when I walked into the room because of it. He couldn't stop saying how much he enjoyed the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Bowker2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MMM! I have been on a cheap body spray kick (random) lately, and i now have 3 different 'cotton candy' scents, while i enjoy them all hehe, this one is my favorite! Its very creamy sweet, not headachey sugar overload like some. I smell like a strawberry milkshake! Makes me want to spray it all the time! I also like layering it over blackberry or strawberry scents as well. damn good.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by aimonte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uggh! What an awful product! I like the Plumeria body spray from this line (dirty cheap and delicious--smells just like the BBW plumeria splash) but it's hard to find in stores. So, after reading the positive reviews of "Cotton Candy" in here, I spotted it at my local pharmacy and thought it might be fun to try it.
Let me tell you that I like sweet, flirty fragances (Pink Sugar, Jaqua's Buttercream frosting etc.) but I could not stomach this one. It screams cheap and preteen. It's like liquid bubblegum or melted lollipop. I sprayed some on my wrists and felt "sticky". I sat next to my boyfriend and his face crinkled in disgust (which was quite funny, I had to admit). Luckily, it was cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by mom3kent

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love this! its so cheap at the drugstore! this has GREAT staying power. smells great when misted on hair, clothes, and skin. smells so much like the real thing, that i keep having the urge to wash my kids hands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

I've been using the Body Fantasies sprays since I was a kid, I love their stuff. It's inexpensive, and it smells great; it's pretty good for the price. I love the cotton candy spray, it smells really sweet and yummy. Everytime I wear it, someone always compliments me and says something like, "that smells so good! What perfume is that?"

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by DarkBrownEyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I wear it all the time! Smells really sweet and great. I'm always repurchasing!