October 20, 2014 | 2075 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by estle

I received this product as a gift. I never really sprayed it on myself, as it's too strong for me and I'll eventually get a headache, but i do use it around the house every once in a long time. Works well in that case.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am way too old to wear this but I love it! I mainly spray it around my apartment and it makes it smell wonderful. I got a little bottle for $1 at Walgreens. Also, if you leave this sitting in your car, it will smell great next time you get in haha. If you like Pink Sugar, you will like this too.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2008 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Falsename

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Too sharp, too spicy. It's cotton candy, eh? It should be much sweeter and softer.

For a MUCH better vanilla, try Calgon Marshmallow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells really good! I love it. I'm 25 years old, and I feel silly putting this on....also, the packaging is very unattractive in my opinion. I try not to let that bother me because the scent is so girly and delicious. I find this layers very well with Paris Hilton's Can Can. I also LOVE the Vanilla Fantasy. It's a perfect vanilla that also layers well with other fragrances.....I like to layer it with Victoria's Secret Heavenly Kiss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by BindiBengal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely delicous! It's definitely cotton candy, but not bubble-gum cotton candy...it's more of a strawberry/vanillic cotton candy, and it's wonderful!

I use it as a bottom layer to my cotton candy perfumes, for I have yet to find a true cotton candy fragrance that has long lasting staying power. This helps the more expensive fragrances last, and does not interfere with their true scents. It acts as a nice base and I can wear it with others or alone.

The one thing that I would change would be the packaging. The body spray bottle is top heavy and wierd, despite the cute fairy cap (I collect fairy figurines, so this was a definite plus). I wish they would streamline their bottles like the Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works bottles. It would certainly make for a less bulky product. That said, I love the scent so much that I will definitely purchase again.

Now if I can only find the body lotion and shower gel! Woot!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by samaraiv

i fell in love with this smell from the first sniff, it's very delicious and yummy,it put a smile on my face when i smelled it, it's fun to wear it.
and i love the sweet smell, really like cotton candy.
i may be buy the cream also to have layers of the scent.

UPDATE:after few days of using the spray, i can't help but to smell myself wearing bubble gum scent and i don't know why.don't like the smell alot like i used to the first time i bought it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Grrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness! This is the real deal cotton candy scent. I never thought I'd actually find one. And it being cheap is such a huge bonus. I love love love this. I even wear it to sleep. I better stock up on this before I let my friends know of my new discovery. Haha!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by SolangeAtira

I ADORE this scent. I'm addicted to "foodie" scents lately so imagine my delight when I stumbled on this! I've always liked vanilla scents but this one stole my heart. I can "get away with it" most of the time because I'm a very casual kinda girl. A spritz of this in my hair and a spritz of Britney Spear's "Fantasy" on my body and I'm good to go.

I discovered this wonderful combination after my bf left. I spray every letter I send him. When he came back, he immediately knew when I walked into the room because of it. He couldn't stop saying how much he enjoyed the smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Bowker2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MMM! I have been on a cheap body spray kick (random) lately, and i now have 3 different 'cotton candy' scents, while i enjoy them all hehe, this one is my favorite! Its very creamy sweet, not headachey sugar overload like some. I smell like a strawberry milkshake! Makes me want to spray it all the time! I also like layering it over blackberry or strawberry scents as well. damn good.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2008 12:55:00 PM More reviews by aimonte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uggh! What an awful product! I like the Plumeria body spray from this line (dirty cheap and delicious--smells just like the BBW plumeria splash) but it's hard to find in stores. So, after reading the positive reviews of "Cotton Candy" in here, I spotted it at my local pharmacy and thought it might be fun to try it.
Let me tell you that I like sweet, flirty fragances (Pink Sugar, Jaqua's Buttercream frosting etc.) but I could not stomach this one. It screams cheap and preteen. It's like liquid bubblegum or melted lollipop. I sprayed some on my wrists and felt "sticky". I sat next to my boyfriend and his face crinkled in disgust (which was quite funny, I had to admit). Luckily, it was cheap.