Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/21/2009 2:11:00 PM

THIS IS TOO SWEET AND TOO YOUNG SMELLING FOR ME. I'M 26 AND PERFER MY PINK SUGAR OVER THIS. MY 16 YEAR OLD NEICE WEARS THIS AND IT SMELL FINE ON HER BUT THEN AGAIN SHE'S ONLY 16. IT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH COMPLEXITY FOR ME. THE PRICE IS EXTREMLEY CHEAP WHICH LEADS ME TO BELEIVE THIS IS FOR THE YOUNGER TEENAGE OR TWEEN GIRLS ANYWAYS. IF I WERE YOUNGER I'D DEFIENTLY BUY THIS. I MIGHT WOULD REPURCHASE THIS AGAIN TO WEAR AROUND THE HOUSE SO THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WASTE MY EXPENSIVE PERFUMES BUT DEFIENTLY WOULDN'T BE A SCENT I'D CONSIDER WEARING ALL THE TIME OR TO WORK.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

WTF? I don't know where you buy your cotton candies lol but mine don't smell like this ! it's JUST STRAWBERRIES !!!! I am so disapointed !!!!!

I am still on the quest to find a TRUE cotton candy sent wich is harder than what I thought !!!

and by the way PINK SUGAR Doesn't smell like cotton candy neither lol !!!!!

CAN someone HELP me ?? !!!!

on 4/17/2009 3:22:00 AM

I received this product as a gift. I never really sprayed it on myself, as it's too strong for me and I'll eventually get a headache, but i do use it around the house every once in a long time. Works well in that case.

on 10/4/2008 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am way too old to wear this but I love it! I mainly spray it around my apartment and it makes it smell wonderful. I got a little bottle for $1 at Walgreens. Also, if you leave this sitting in your car, it will smell great next time you get in haha. If you like Pink Sugar, you will like this too.

on 7/27/2008 5:08:00 AM

Too sharp, too spicy. It's cotton candy, eh? It should be much sweeter and softer.

For a MUCH better vanilla, try Calgon Marshmallow.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This smells really good! I love it. I'm 25 years old, and I feel silly putting this on....also, the packaging is very unattractive in my opinion. I try not to let that bother me because the scent is so girly and delicious. I find this layers very well with Paris Hilton's Can Can. I also LOVE the Vanilla Fantasy. It's a perfect vanilla that also layers well with other fragrances.....I like to layer it with Victoria's Secret Heavenly Kiss.

on 6/23/2008 7:55:00 PM

This is absolutely delicous! It's definitely cotton candy, but not bubble-gum cotton candy...it's more of a strawberry/vanillic cotton candy, and it's wonderful!

I use it as a bottom layer to my cotton candy perfumes, for I have yet to find a true cotton candy fragrance that has long lasting staying power. This helps the more expensive fragrances last, and does not interfere with their true scents. It acts as a nice base and I can wear it with others or alone.

The one thing that I would change would be the packaging. The body spray bottle is top heavy and wierd, despite the cute fairy cap (I collect fairy figurines, so this was a definite plus). I wish they would streamline their bottles like the Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works bottles. It would certainly make for a less bulky product. That said, I love the scent so much that I will definitely purchase again.

Now if I can only find the body lotion and shower gel! Woot!

on 6/12/2008 10:57:00 AM

i fell in love with this smell from the first sniff, it's very delicious and yummy,it put a smile on my face when i smelled it, it's fun to wear it.
and i love the sweet smell, really like cotton candy.
i may be buy the cream also to have layers of the scent.

UPDATE:after few days of using the spray, i can't help but to smell myself wearing bubble gum scent and i don't know why.don't like the smell alot like i used to the first time i bought it

on 5/3/2008 11:33:00 PM

Oh my goodness! This is the real deal cotton candy scent. I never thought I'd actually find one. And it being cheap is such a huge bonus. I love love love this. I even wear it to sleep. I better stock up on this before I let my friends know of my new discovery. Haha!

on 2/25/2008 4:33:00 PM

I ADORE this scent. I'm addicted to "foodie" scents lately so imagine my delight when I stumbled on this! I've always liked vanilla scents but this one stole my heart. I can "get away with it" most of the time because I'm a very casual kinda girl. A spritz of this in my hair and a spritz of Britney Spear's "Fantasy" on my body and I'm good to go.

I discovered this wonderful combination after my bf left. I spray every letter I send him. When he came back, he immediately knew when I walked into the room because of it. He couldn't stop saying how much he enjoyed the smell.

Popular Fragrances