October 21, 2014 | 2090 users online

Polishes - OPI - Drip Dry

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by joymeetsworld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this stuff is a little expensive, but well worth it. I am very impatient, and this truly does drastically cut on drying time.

Paint your nails, and then apply your top coat as normal. Wait about 60 seconds and apply 1-2 drops of this to each nail. It's moisturizing for your cuticles and really does make your nails dry to the touch pretty quick. Love this stuff, a necessity for me when doing manicures on myself!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by vleemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cannot do my manicure or pedicure without this product!!!!!!!!! It dries nailpolish lightning fast; however, it works even better if I find if I use the OPI top coat over nail colour & under drip dry. If I just apply drip dry on top of nail colour it takes a LOT longer to dry. I go through a bottle of this every 2 months - so it doesn't last extremely long; but it is well worth the price of $28/9ml bottle since it stops me from re-doing my smudged nail - CAUSE I HAVE NO SMUDGES!!!! Oh yeah, I give this to family member & girlfriends for gifts a lot as they love it too since I converted them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by lac213

This is my new favorite product! I always used to smudge my nails or get indentations from my sheets. I almost always paint my nails at night before bed since it's the only free time I have lately. Now I can do that without ruining my nails! It is expensive and it goes fast if you do your nails weekly like me, but the convenience of being able to do your nails whenever is worth the steep price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by treschic101

this product works so well!! i painted my nails with OPI, which is thick and takes a while to air dry. whenever i paint my nails, i am too impatient and do not wait for them to dry, so i end up smudging them. but back to this...i painted my nails, waited about 5 minutes, and then i put 1 drop on each nail. then i waved my hands around for like 30 seconds and then they were dry!!! i got this at ulta for $12, the bigger bottle is $23. a little pricey, but defenitely worth it!! saves me so much time and it is completely smudge free!!! love it!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 5:11:00 AM More reviews by dtm428

I was very skeptical about this product. For $11.95 for a small bottle, I took a chance that this would live up to their claims. Well, I have to honestly say this stuff totally ROCKS! And from this moment on, I cannot do my nails without it. Just a couple of drops on each nail after you've put on your final coat of polish (be it of color or a top coat) - and then wait a couple of minutes. They're dry! Maybe not dry all the way through, but darn well near 90% dry. It's incredible. I don't know what this stuff is, but it just kind of evaporates away from your nails. It's amazing. Like I said, will not be doing my nails without this from this day forward.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Tiffany1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know how I lived w/out this product for so long. It's been a lifesaver for me! I am notorious for messing up my nails b/c I'm inpatient and don't ever let them dry long enough. This product does what it says, and I will never do my nails w/out it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by PinkFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NO MORE BED SHEET NAILS! I am in love with this little lifesaver of a product. Like the box says, my nails were dry to the touch within a minute and I was able to go about my business 5 or so minutes later. My nails felt really smooth and hard after just having painted them rather than being tacky and sticky. Awesome awesome results. I always seem to want to do a million things after having painted my nails (laundry, cleaning, cooking, sleeping) and would constantly be unhappy with dents, nicks and smudges. Not with this! I was amazed. I only wish I had read the reviews before throwing out the tiny cap it comes with. I was upset about impending evaporation however, I found out the cap to a Visine bottle screws on perfectly. So, if you happen to throw it out like me and have a bottle of Visine around, use that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

I am never without this now. I don't have much time to sit and let nail polish dry, so this is a lifesaver. I bought a bottle of this for $29 CDN at Trade Secrets, and crossed my fingers that it would work - or else that would be $30 down the drain. I'm so glad to report that it does work, and fabulously; after only a few minutes, nails are dry to the touch, and after 10 to 15 minutes, I feel free to resume regular duties without feeling like I'm going to dent or smudge my polish. It even moisturizes my cuticles and adds a gloss to my nails - love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by moth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't leave it sitting on its side, ever. And if you won't be using it for a long time, put the original lid back on the bottle. Burned through 2 bottles to learn this lesson. Otherwise, it's worth having, especially if you don't have much time to sit (like me), or if you like red polishes (like me).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2009 4:19:00 PM More reviews by eerielle143

A time saver!! This drip dry drops works amazingly. This bottle comes with a medicine dropper.

How it works: after you put on your top coat you wait a minute or so and then you drop 1 to 2 drops on each nail. I like to put one drop at the top half and one at the bottom half. Then you wait like 5 to 10 minutes and your nails are like touchable dry. Then in like 45 minutes (depending on how much nail polish and coats you applied) your nails are completely dry.

I think I paid about $12 at Ulta but this will last you a while since the drops are so tiny and you don't need so much.

In the end, you do not to wait so long to even do little tasks w/o having to worry you'll mess up your nails. Great product.