April 17, 2014 | 1959 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMyWorld21

Half Baked of course, all of us love. It is the perfect gold color ever. Its super pigmented, it lasts forever, it doesn't crease, and its a beautiful shimmery gold color. Urban Decay, seriously, has the most beautiful color. But a little tooo pricey for an eyeshadow, but worth every penny. I got this in my Naked-Palette, but I'm going to run to Ulta to buy it single.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by pinkgreenpurple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows for a reason! It's a beautiful mid-gold color, and for some unknown reason, it also appears sort of orange in a swatch. However, don't let that "orange" description put you off because this eyeshadow looks awesome on your eyes! I wear it by itself with some mascara, and I'm good to go. It's very pigmented, but I took a star off because i wish it could last me throughout my entire school day :( Overall, I give "Half Baked" a thumbs up.

Edit 6/12/11. I still wear this to school every day. It's my HG eyeshadow, so now it's a five :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a perfect gold eyeshadow that compliments my skin color for YEARS. Nothing MAC has can compare to this with my C3 skin (believe me, I've looked). It's the perfect gold shimmer that you can wear during the day. No sparkles or glitter. Highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Basically, it's not even worth looking for at MAC if you want a beautiful rich gold shadow. Just get this. Better yet, get the Naked Pallet. It's worth the money and then some.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a great gold shade for my NC30-35 skin-tone. It's not too orange and not too yellow. Just perfect, and very rich in pigmentation. I love using this as my lid colour with 'Dark Horse' in the crease/outer corner. It has a shimmery finish, but no glitter so it's easier to pick up using a brush. Not alot of fallout and blends very easily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

This is my new daytime HG eyeshadow! lovely colour, amazing pigment, ust amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by annieface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. it is THE perfect gold on my NC30 skin. i've looked far and wide for a gold shade that doesn't just swatch pretty but also looks good on the lids. a lot of them turn out too orange or yellow or kind of just disappear on my lids into a bunch of shimmer. this one is FLAWLESS. i can't even explain how much i love this eyeshadow. i don't have the individual eyeshadow but it's in the naked palette. i would really consider buying just this eyeshadow separately. it's great year round for a neutral look but it's especially illuminating in the summer. LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by maddi3boo7

Let me start off by saying...I never used any urban decay products before...i mainly use MAC but I really heard so many good thingz about this brand so I wanted to try it...this color is beautiful!!!! Im tan skin and it looked so nice on me BUT I got a really bad allergic reaction!!! :( my skin is combo to normal but ive never had a reaction to anything not even MAC and this stuff was bad!! My eye was so red & itchy for about 2 dayz....i really dont know whatz in this stuff but if u have sensative skin or allergiez u might want to google the ingredients...my friend works in sephora & told me alot of people return these shadowz becuz of that....such a shame becuz I was really in love with this color :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love, love, LOVE this eyeshadow! Discovered it as part of the Naked palette and now I will never be without it in my makeup drawer. Beautiful gold - subtle, not Vegas-y - that really highlights my green eyes ( I like to wear it in combination with UD Smog). Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Such a great color!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by CarolynKeene

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This color looked phenomenal with my blue eyes. This makes me think of white 14k gold jewelry--a not-too-warm, light, bright gold. This has no glitter, but is way too metallic for me. Made my 40+ lids look super crinkly and crepey. Boo. I also found this a little difficult to blend. Sadly had to return and am now hunting for a less-metallic version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by underage

I am in l-o-v-e. This makes blue eyes POP! The perfect bronzy coppery color I've been looking for my whole life! I adore shimmer eyeshadows (I'm only 21 so don't have much lines) and this is gorgeous for a summer bronze look. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out!!