Urban Decay Half Baked

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/23/2011 8:50:00 PM

I got Half Baked in my Vegan Palette and I love that palette because all of the colors are made to go together. Half Baked looks beautiful paired with Smog on the outer V and Urb on the inner corner. Really perfect for the upcoming holiday season. I think I will be wearing this look a lot. The color Half Baked is a gorgeous shimmery gold with just a hint of peachy-ness...which I love. It's buttery soft and super pigmented so application is fool proof. It is also a beautiful shade to do a peacock look! Greens, teals, blues, yellows on the inner half of lid with Half Baked in the middle and Smog in the outer V. I love Urban Decay and I can't wait til I can buy another palette. They are definitely fun to collect. :)

on 10/23/2011 2:34:00 PM

Perfect gold... I have been trying to find this in MAC due to the lack of Urban Decay products in my area but could not find anything similar to the subtle annoyance of the shop assistant. I wanted exactly this which is gold, not yellow and not bronze. Just the perfect, rich, warm, highly pigmented gold that makes your eyes sparkle and gives you that doe-look.
Definitely a repurchase. My favourite Urban Decay eye shadow.
Personal tip: Use it in combination with Homegrown, another great shadow from Urban Decay. It's simply great...

on 10/23/2011 11:49:00 AM

This is a beautiful shimmery gold colour. Its smooth and buttery and just a gorgeous shade. Pigmentation is spectacular and there is no fallout. I recieved this in the naked palette and is my favourite shadow in there by far. A must have shade.

on 9/25/2011 7:12:00 PM

A beautiful honey gold color. I like to wear it on the lid, its super smooth and pigmented. I think this color is versatile and can be worn as a more natural look as well as be glammed up for going out at night. It's really pretty

on 9/19/2011 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this eye shadow but I just didnt' like it. At the store it seemed great, swatched on my hand. but when I tried to use it it wouldn't blend at all. it was patchy on my lid. I used it with different primers and it always creased. I returned it and don't think i'll be buying Urban decay shadows again.

Half Baked of course, all of us love. It is the perfect gold color ever. Its super pigmented, it lasts forever, it doesn't crease, and its a beautiful shimmery gold color. Urban Decay, seriously, has the most beautiful color. But a little tooo pricey for an eyeshadow, but worth every penny. I got this in my Naked-Palette, but I'm going to run to Ulta to buy it single.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorite eyeshadows for a reason! It's a beautiful mid-gold color, and for some unknown reason, it also appears sort of orange in a swatch. However, don't let that "orange" description put you off because this eyeshadow looks awesome on your eyes! I wear it by itself with some mascara, and I'm good to go. It's very pigmented, but I took a star off because i wish it could last me throughout my entire school day :( Overall, I give "Half Baked" a thumbs up.

Edit 6/12/11. I still wear this to school every day. It's my HG eyeshadow, so now it's a five :)

on 9/2/2011 11:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've been looking for a perfect gold eyeshadow that compliments my skin color for YEARS. Nothing MAC has can compare to this with my C3 skin (believe me, I've looked). It's the perfect gold shimmer that you can wear during the day. No sparkles or glitter. Highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Basically, it's not even worth looking for at MAC if you want a beautiful rich gold shadow. Just get this. Better yet, get the Naked Pallet. It's worth the money and then some.

on 8/19/2011 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great gold shade for my NC30-35 skin-tone. It's not too orange and not too yellow. Just perfect, and very rich in pigmentation. I love using this as my lid colour with 'Dark Horse' in the crease/outer corner. It has a shimmery finish, but no glitter so it's easier to pick up using a brush. Not alot of fallout and blends very easily.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is my new daytime HG eyeshadow! lovely colour, amazing pigment, ust amazing!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products