October 25, 2014 | 891 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

MMMM I love aussie! Expensive, but it's a major treat for me. I style my hair with a GHD anf dryer at least 3 times a week, and colour my hair every 10 weeks or so. This prevents my hair from drying out, recommended by my hairdresser, I will never look back. Use it maybe once a week, I find that is enough to keep my hair soft and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by caterpillargirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this while actually at the store looking for a miracle and it delivered! It really did an excellent job deep conditioning, nourishing, smoothing, and detangling my hair which had become quite unruly and frizzy. Since I purchased it for the first time about two months ago, I have used it as my daily conditioner and the texture of my hair has improved dramatically. A great bonus is that it is inexpensive and a little goes a long way so one bottle lasts a while. Also,I absolutely love the way this product smells and feels. I actually joined make up alley just so I could write a review on this conditioner. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sweetsparkless

I bleach my hair so it gets pretty dry sometimes. This stuff is AMAZING!! Its so cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff, it's definitely not a once a week type of conditioner . I use it everytime I take a shower and it's great doesn't way my hair down or make it greasy , I leave it in for about 5 minutes. It is NOT one of those conditioners where you see immediate drastic changes the first time you use it. But if you use it consistently you will definitely see a difference in your hair. I actually used this when I was younger & stopped for some reason. So glad I found it , it's definitely my HG conditioner. Oh, and btw I have thick wavy hair & you do have to use quite a bit if you have thick hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by BassKitten808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I know a lot of people love this but my hair must be really stubborn (it's thick & somewhat coarse). I've bought at least 3 bottles of this before & I honestly don't think it's that great. Whenever I would use it my hair never felt super amazing. It just felt okay. For some reason I continue to buy it every once in a while & I have no idea why beause it never works for me. I always have high hopes for it but I'm never impressed. I'm beginning to think my hair doesn't take well to dimethicone which this has in it so that could be why it doesn't work for me. It's not a bad conditioner, it's just not that great, for me at least. It smells super amazing (my boyfriend does compliment the scent of my hair whenever I use this-- maybe that's why I keep buying it?), good texture (not too thick or thin) & it's super cheap but it's mediocre at best. I will probably not buy this again because I've finally come to the realization that this will probably never work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by PurpleMongoose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's a meh product for me. I bleach and dye my hair frequently and I was expecting it to be great because of all the wonderful reviews :c. I feel like its a normal conditioner for everyday use not a deeeeep conditioner like they said it was. I love to packaging though. I think it only works when using other conditioning products that's me anyway :c I wanted it to work wonders on my damaged hair. Oh well I'll probably won't buy it okay I don't know. It smells nice atleast. I might try the 3 minute Reconstructor thingy next.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by xDevochkax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

For reference, I'll be comparing this to the Macademia Deep Repair Masque because that used to be my HG deep conditioner... and also the most expensive out of all the ones I've tried. >.<

I was pretty skeptical about this at first since it's so cheap, but after only a couple of uses I can easily say I will never repurchase my Macadamia Masque again. Not only can you buy about 8 Aussie's for 1 Macadamia Masque, but it's also, in my opinion, simply just a better product. It smells AMAZING and makes my hair softer than any other conditioner I've tried, and that says a lot.

I don't normally have many split ends because I'm a hair product junkie and a little OCD when it comes to preventing heat damage, but even when I use my leave in conditioner, heat protectant, and hair oils, I can tell a difference when I use this conditioner versus any other.

On another note, I love the packaging- no annoyance of turning over a bottle or scooping out of a tub. It's already upside down so you know you're getting every last bit of product out. Perfect in every way.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kellybaybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I have thick long hair, so I don't see usually see dramatic changes from products, but my hair is softer and hydrated now!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have very fine hair but a lot of it. It comes to about four inches past my collarbone. I don't dye or bleach it and I don't heat style it regularly. When I use this conditioner my hair is bouncy and super soft. I use it from about my ears down and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I am on my second bottle of this. It smells amazing- like coconut. The scent doesn't really linger to what I have noticed. I use this conditioner once a week as a deep conditioner and I think it has really made a difference in my hair. My hair has needed to be trimmed much less due to this product and even when my hair is overdue for a trim this can make my ends look much nicer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by kochanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

5 star performance, but I can only give it 4 due to the smell. I don't like it (it's kind of fake flowery coconutty, hard to describe) and it's strong and lingers. I wish there was an unscented or a nice fruity smelling version. But regardless, I'll keep using it because it works AMAZINGLY and is super cheap. Seriously nothing has ever made my hair this soft before, and it's very shiny and frizz free too. My hair is dry, thick, and damaged from highlights, and this really takes care of all those issues. But yeah, the smell is strooonnnggg. Ok to be fair it doesn't smell that bad, it's just way too strong. I've experienced some genuinely bad smelling hair products and those I will not use. Performance wise, this really can't be beat. Extremely moisturizing, softening, defrizzing, makes your hair super shiny and feels like butter-tangles just melt. And you only have to leave it in for 3 minutes AND it's only $3!!

Edit: the person below me nailed it with the coconut car freshener comparison. That's exactly what it smells like to me. So, yeah. But I'll take it for the amazing results :)