July 31, 2014 | 1114 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by azgirl929

Softest hair when using a deep conditioner!!! I have very coarse, frizzy, thick hair and this product is amazing. I tend to not blow dry my hair and let it air dry and with this product my hair doesn't frizz. It's smooth and super soft. I only use this once every 2 weeks b/c I have colored hair and it will fade color if used to often. Get out there and buy it!!! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunky25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm impressed! I really like this conditioner! I bought this so I could deep condition my hair every other week and keep it soft. My hair is already manageable because it is healthy, even with bleaching it blonde every 6-9 weeks. My hairdresser always compliments the health of my hair. I had been using coconut oil to deep condition my hair, and while I love it and I credit it to much of my hair's health, I felt I needed to switch things up a bit.

Like other reviewers have said, this has a lot of 'cones in it. If you're already clarifying your hair every week or so, then there shouldn't be any problem with this causing build-up. Personally, I wash my hair 2-3x a week, so I might use a regular shampoo and conditioner one time, and clarify and deep condition the next, or something like that. This conditioner feels buttery and spreads easily, also feeling as if it melts away all the tangles and any dryness. I know its good when I can easily run my fingers thru my hair without any snagging. This also does not weigh my thin hair down! It smells nice but it's not too overpowering if you catch a whiff of your hair. Some scents, like Dove's, smell nice to me at first but then get to be too much the longer I use it. This smells fresh and piƱa colada-like. I have to recommend this to my friends and family now!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Rylensmom

I think this is probably my favorite product ever! I have severe dry hair and split ends and have tried many many products and this one is the best. My mother works in a salon and she given me all kinds of salon quality products to try to help with my dry hair, some of them worked but not as well as the Aussie did. My mother is so impressed with how much this helped my dry hair that she is recommending it to her customers! Once a week I will wet my hair, put this on the ends of my hair in the shower and only rinse 1/2 it out. I will then towel dry my hair and then braid it and go to bed. I wash my hair like usual in the morning and my hair is so soft and shinny after. I never thought my hair could ever look this healthy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by fashionforever

I have always been a huge fan of Aussie products and this product is amazing! I use it after I wash with the Aussie Moist Shampoo and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. A little bit goes a long way. Iv'e used other conditioners before and i'd have to say this one has so far been my favorite and I definitely recommend it! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by KyrstyLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Huuugggeee fan of the Aussie moist regular conditioner(I use it for deep conditioning since all I need is moisture)! This one however is not so great for my hair type(thick,course and extremelllyyy dryyy not damaged). I hates this product from the first introduction to my hair...sure it felt okay rinsing out but as my hair started to dry it was all tangled and felt like hay..even with leave in and serum:( When I use the reg conditioner my hair feels like silk and just melts out my tangles and after my hair is shiny and beautiful(i leave that on for about 5 hours) I wanted to like this. I did however looove the smell ...if it wasnt for that it would have got no lippies!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand how this is so cheap because it makes my waist length Asian hair soooo soft and shiny and silky in texture. I am really surprised. And smells great to me too. The smell lingers too so if you do not like it, maybe not for you. I spend over $20 on Biolage, Pureology which also have the silicones and this works better for me now!!! I am a fan I love it and I am not so easily impressed with low price hair products. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this conditioner is great. it smells wonderful, and it really moisturizers my hair well. it's a thick conditioner, and blends into hair very well. it rinses out well, and doesn't leave buildup like other conditioners i have used. it also leaves my hair with great sheen and really defines my curls. up until a couple of months ago, i had been using an expensive salon brand conditioner, so it's wonderful to find a drugstore conditioner that does a better job for a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

If I need some smoothness, this is convenient. It is packed with cones, so clarifying is a must, or else I'll start to experience breakage, dryness, static, etc... It has a nice minty smell that I really don't like.

It also has lots of slip after you wash it out and makes hair so soft. Wouldn't buy again. There are much better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drug store conditioner, hands down. It smells delicious and really does make your hair feel soooooo much better after just one use. Excellent for a daily conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another one of my favorite drugstore deep conditioners. The packaging is great! Just squeeze it and it comes out! No annoying caps to screw off! Anyways, it detangles wonderfully and really hydrates my hair. My favorite part about it is the incredible shine it gives me. It's dirt cheap, and I'd buy it again. The scent can be a bit overwhelming but it's not terrible, and for the results, I can overlook the scent.