April 18, 2014 | 1158 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am quite happy with this deep conditioner. I have fairly healthy hair but it is very long, so I deep condition two times a week to try to keep split ends at bay.

It's pretty simple: this stuff adds softness and shine to my hair, helps to keep it in good condition, and doesn't weigh it down. There's a lot of conditioner in the bottle for a ridiculously cheap price, and the wonderful pina colada smell of this lasts in hair for a few hours after drying it.

This is a fairly basic formula - no crazy ingredients here to boost your color or spur growth or whatever - but it works great for what it is and the quality definitely exceeds the price point.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Excellent product that provides deep nutrition and moisture. I especially like this product since it doesn't weigh down my fine straight hair. Doesn't seem to make hair greasy soon either.
Love the packaging: it has a whole in the cap with some rubber membrane. You simply squeeze and get the amount of product you need. No need to remove the cap. Ingenious!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by bubbybae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

love the packaging. so cute. i am ordering more soon. after using my clarifying shampoo which completely strips my hair and leaves it feeling like hay basically lol (which i dont mind its purpose is to clean) i go in with this aussie 3 minute deeeeep whatever and my hair is so soft again. :) i just recently got it but have used it several times. this is what i have noticed.

-leaves my hair soft (obvii)
-my hair is strong(er)
-it has a nice shine to it
ESPECIALLY when i blowdry after this
-No lie i really think my hair stays straighter when using this. when i wear it straight of course

-its up to u if u like the smell or not, i personally love it. but u can use a regular conditioner afterwards if u like another smell better
the packaging is so cute and it feels really full.
either way, u should buy it. i am repurchasing more. and the price is good but go to walmart they seem to have it cheapeast around $3. my mom went to cvs for me n they charged $5. so go to walmart.

buut buy this.... and the conditioner is a nice thick light consistency i cant explain. definitely not runny.

i love it =)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by skpriya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a sucker for drugstore shampoo/conditioner. There are people who are probably paid to come up with "attractive" bottle shapes and colors, and at low points in their lives, they probably think to themselves, "Jesus, does what I do affect anyone even a little?" Well, turns out attractive shampoo/conditioner bottles totally do affect me. I get mesmerized by all the different kinds--and they're all cheap, so I feel like a king (er, queen).

ANYWAY the point is I bought this conditioner on a whim, half because I was into the "deep conditioning" thing and half because the purple was a pretty dope color. I ended up with an amazing conditioner that makes me obsessed with touching my own hair.

Pros:
-it detangles my hair like a champion
-it makes my hair soft like a kitten's belly
-it moisturizes well
-my hair actually feels pretty healthy
-it calms it down in general
-it's packaged so that you squeeze it out a little hole. It's pretty convenient and weirdly satisfying

Slight cons, but not really:
-my hair is naturally frizzy. I can't be sure if its my shampoo or this conditioner, but in any case, this conditioner is not a magical cure to frizz. But that's ok. It doesn't make it better, but definitely not worse.
-the smell is okay, not very lasting and maybe too fruity. It's not bad by any means, but I wouldn't buy this for the smell.

Overall, I love this conditioner. I went a few months without it and then repurchased. I missed it so much. If this conditioner was a person, and I was picking it up from the airport after not seeing each other in a while, we would be those couples you see hugging tightly right there at the baggage claim.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Stillagoodgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner! Smells good and conditions my hair well without using a lot. I have damaged my curly hair from coloring and flat ironing + blow drying. After i leave it in for a few minutes my hair feels softer and is easier to comb through. I just wish the bottle was bigger but its worth the price because its lasts a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by jujubeeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many deep conditioners and this one always beats them all. I have dry, course, colored hair and it can get pretty funky feeling. This stuff works fast and is easy to wash out (unlike many other more $$ one's I've tried), doesn't ruin my color, and leaves my gross hair feeling like a goddess'. I rarely ever leave it in a full 3 minutes, and the results are just as good. I won't waste any more money on expensive treatments when this one smashes on them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by erinbeauty96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't know what they put in this stuff, but seriously if you've got very dry, coarse, frizzy hair Aussie 3 minute miracle will be your best friend! I have replaced my regular conditioner with this, just because my hair is REEEEALLY dry. You will notice the difference when you use this product, even on the first try! It has a really coconut-y smell & I love how the scent stays in my hair even til the next day! (Never happens with any other hair product) The fact that it's only $3 makes this product even more awesome! My only con is that I live in Canada and I cannot find this thing anywhere. I bought a bottle in target when I went to visit a family in New York. I regret buying only one bottle, because I need this in my life!!!! Will keep repurchasing this, it's cheap, works great, amazing packaging & scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My hair is straw-like naturally (ugh), but it doesn't mean that I can't make my hair feel softer. I use it for more than the suggested three minutes, and my hair feels much less brittle.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by onebeautifullife2013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! Hydrating! Leaves your hair feeling repaired! Helps minimize damage! Very good on dry ends! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Jesse806

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this last night in my hair and it makes me love it more. The hair past my ears is always dry and stringy when I shower and this actually helped it. I don't wash my hair everyday, although I shower almost everyday. Anyways this stuff left my hair incredibly silky and smooth. It feels like a baby bunny and I can't stop touching it. My hair is usually soft, but since I bleached part of it last summer it hasn't been itself. The ends feel like angels came and touched it. Holy cow it's so freakin soft!(: