December 18, 2014 | 1695 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by kblimm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to in-shower deep conditioner. I love the bottle; it makes it easier to know when I am running out of the product and need to make a run for some more!! I gave this product to my friends at a "favorite things" party because I am confident enough that they will love it just as much as I do.

I love the smell, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed-down. I basically rub some in my hair, put my hair in a clip while I shave in the shower, and then wash it out when I get done. I find that leaving it in for approx. five minutes does the trick on my dry, wavy hair. It also helps keep my naturally-curly hair under control when I let it air dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by hautiehippie420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I've been using Aussie 3-Minute Miracle since I was like, ten. So 15 years? I'm not quite sure how long... but what I do know is that this product has been renamed, redesigned, and reformulated into many varieties over the years and internationally. Right now, in the Americas, there are five 3-Minute Miracle deep conditioning treatments available. 'Moist' (supposedly the "original" but due to the many reformulations of this product, is not actually identical to the original "first" product) which contains aloe and jojoba; 'Smooth' made up of ginseng and olive oil; 'Color' with chamomile and camellia; 'Strong' with lotus flower and silk extract; and 'Shine' containing lemon juice and sweet almond oil. In other countries there are products with these same names, but different ingredients and color of packaging, so reviews can be confusing. The current bottles of these five variations are purple and should say "24 hour" below the title. Now onto the review! I'd like to introduce my favorite 3-Minute "Miracle" treatment by Aussie: the current 'Smooth' formula with ginseng and olive oil, and here's why. :-) I have baby fine hair. Not thinning hair or low-density hair (little number of hairs attached to actual head) but each strand itself is very fine. Part of this is because I'm Caucasian, and another part is because I bleach my hair. To keep my hair healthy, I have to maintain a moisture and protein balance. But many products that I use to reconstruct, repair, or use to retain moisture, leave my hair frizzy, dull, and coarse. Enter Aussie's 'Smooth' 3-Minute "Miracle" treatment. After just one use of this, my hair is no longer in dulled, frizzy, coarsely-textured condition, but transformed into extremely shiny length, and soft ends. My hair looks and feels healthier. I couldn't really ask for much more in a conditioner. The ingredient list is perfect for my hair type. And the price is roughly $2 to $3 dollars. As a product junkie this means my holy grail is DIRT CHEAP and an honest "steal." I will forever repurchase!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by britbratg

This stuff if so great especially for the price! At walmart I got it for 2.97!!! They actually make (at least) 2 new specialized types of this (that's what I saw in store) - a "smooth" one for frizz and a "strong" one to strengthen (obviously). This makes my hair so smooth, detangled, and soft and it smells amazing! I also love the bottle you just squirt right out of.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by maure

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Since they discontinued selling the conditioner (separately) that came with box Nice'nEasy hair color I decided to call Clariol's hotline to ask for a replacement/ recommendation. They recommended I use Aussie's 3 minute miracle.( Guess Aussie is a P & G product like Clariol.) Well low and behold, it works just as well on my hair--- has the same great coconut scent--and compared to the Clariol conditioner--- you get more product and pay less for Aussie's 3 minute miracle...yeah!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by MamaMo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best. Love the smell, love my hair, it works nicely as a thicker conditioner to pair with for a cowash. It smells like coconut. I never blow dry my hair, and whenever I use this I can feel my hair drying thick and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

MMMM I love aussie! Expensive, but it's a major treat for me. I style my hair with a GHD anf dryer at least 3 times a week, and colour my hair every 10 weeks or so. This prevents my hair from drying out, recommended by my hairdresser, I will never look back. Use it maybe once a week, I find that is enough to keep my hair soft and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by caterpillargirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this while actually at the store looking for a miracle and it delivered! It really did an excellent job deep conditioning, nourishing, smoothing, and detangling my hair which had become quite unruly and frizzy. Since I purchased it for the first time about two months ago, I have used it as my daily conditioner and the texture of my hair has improved dramatically. A great bonus is that it is inexpensive and a little goes a long way so one bottle lasts a while. Also,I absolutely love the way this product smells and feels. I actually joined make up alley just so I could write a review on this conditioner. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sweetsparkless

I bleach my hair so it gets pretty dry sometimes. This stuff is AMAZING!! Its so cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Bailey4213

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff, it's definitely not a once a week type of conditioner . I use it everytime I take a shower and it's great doesn't way my hair down or make it greasy , I leave it in for about 5 minutes. It is NOT one of those conditioners where you see immediate drastic changes the first time you use it. But if you use it consistently you will definitely see a difference in your hair. I actually used this when I was younger & stopped for some reason. So glad I found it , it's definitely my HG conditioner. Oh, and btw I have thick wavy hair & you do have to use quite a bit if you have thick hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by BassKitten808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I know a lot of people love this but my hair must be really stubborn (it's thick & somewhat coarse). I've bought at least 3 bottles of this before & I honestly don't think it's that great. Whenever I would use it my hair never felt super amazing. It just felt okay. For some reason I continue to buy it every once in a while & I have no idea why beause it never works for me. I always have high hopes for it but I'm never impressed. I'm beginning to think my hair doesn't take well to dimethicone which this has in it so that could be why it doesn't work for me. It's not a bad conditioner, it's just not that great, for me at least. It smells super amazing (my boyfriend does compliment the scent of my hair whenever I use this-- maybe that's why I keep buying it?), good texture (not too thick or thin) & it's super cheap but it's mediocre at best. I will probably not buy this again because I've finally come to the realization that this will probably never work for me.