Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

I don't know if it's me or what, but I remember this conditioner leaving my hair smooth and silky. My regular conditioner seems to condition my hair better. Not sure if they changed the formula? I gave it 2 lippies because it's not as good as I remember. Although the price is a good selling point, I would rather spend money on deep conditioner that gives me what I want. I guess I'm going back to L'oreal Total Effect 5 conditiong balm.

Smells like heaven, I always have a bottle hanging around. Makes my hair smell like bubblegum, and makes it feel like silk.

I use this whenever my hair feels weak and dry. I love the softness of my hair afterward. It is very affordable too, I haven't found anything similar quality with the same price tag. Also I adore the smell of all Aussie products. Highly recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this as a deep conditioner! I put it in my hair, put on a plastic cap and sat under a dryer for about half an hour. After rinsing it out, my hair has never been softer. If you haven't already, give it a try. For the price, you've really got nothing to lose.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this conditioner/treatment only a couple of times but it's like everything I've been using until now has been completely bogus. Like all that the previous conditioners did was to anti-condition. I love the cocanutty smell and the laid-back instructions and the purple dispenser and - mostly - the price (almost free). And I love how my hair feels and looks after I use it. I see no reason to ever use another conditioner again.

i'm not in love with the smell, but it certainly makes your hair soft and hydrated! for the price, it works great!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

If I could marry a hair product, it would be THIS conditioner. This conditioner changes lives. Literally the most amazing hair-repair conditioner out there in the entire universe. If you have extremely lifeless, damaged hair, there is hope! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!!!

From my naturally un-dyed black hair, I severely damaged my hair from bleaching it 4 times + toner to achieve platinum blonde. I tried many conditioner products and argan oil for a month, it was still a nightmare - my hair was still so thinned out, very brittle, stretchy, dry and shedded like crazy. But after using one application of this conditioner, it CHANGED. MY. LIFE. (more so my hair). After a week, I felt my hair coming back to life, and now it has been 3 months and my hair is SO shiny, very smooth, sturdy, strong against heat, and healthier than ever!!! It really locks in that moisture, and now it's the only conditioner I use to maintain my platinum blonde hair (see for yourself in my photos!). It also doesn't strip or stain my platinum blonde hair color, which is a problem I've been facing with a lot of L'Oreal products (be careful, blonde friends). This conditioner also smells like coconut, which I love!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YESSSS! Love this Aussie product! It leaves my hair silky and soft after dyeing my hair. I use it once weekly. It's great because it's nourishing but doesn't really weigh your hair down. It's a great value and I would definitely recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is very inexpensive and I love it. However I don't like the original moist one, that one just weighed my hair down and didn't do anything. The one I love is the strong version! The smell is amazing and it really strengthens my hair. I will keep buying this product.

Love this! Feels like it really hydrates my hair. I've gone through like 3 tubes of this and will continue buying! :) also the price is great.

Top Rated Aussie Products