Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub

3.2

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Mannitol, Cellulose, Menthyl Lactate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Coploymer, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Iron Oxides, Mica, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake. May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

on 6/1/2009 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This face wash did nothing for me. I bought it a while ago and forgot that I had it. I tried it before I tried the stress control wash which was a huge mistake. I'm still looking for a face wash that will work on my super oily acne prone skin.

on 5/29/2009 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Yeah, this is complete rubbish. I used it once, and threw it in the bin. Does absolutely nothing but leave a funny film on my face. Utter useless!

on 4/18/2009 7:51:00 PM

This product is so so. I'll use up the bottle, but I will not buy again. The smell is awful. Just as bad if not worse than the classic Nuetrogena cleanser. It's over drying and my face itches now after using it. As a plus I like the tingle, it rinses clean and does do a good job exfoliating.

on 4/8/2009 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got the travel version of this so it was indeed dirt cheap :).
Whenever I'm really tired from waking up I use this at times.
And it wakes me up INSTANTLY.
I don't recommend using this as a DAILY scrub though..just when you're like really sleepy n_n.
I also question the see through container as I see this orange thing and beads and yellow things..

on 3/29/2009 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is ok. I have the detoxifying one and it smells great and definitely wakes me up, but doesn't really do much to exfoliate. It definitely left my skin soft and smooth but my skin was still flakey even though I tried using it everyday which was frustrating. I won't be repurchasing this.

on 3/1/2009 11:00:00 AM

I personally don't like the way this product works on my skin. I like the feeling of Pro-activ better than this one. I don't get the feeling that it's doing anything. The product is slimy and the beads are big. I find it's not rough enough for my skin. I would say it is a "Morning Burst" though. It wakes me up a little, but I think washing my face in general does as well. Would I buy this again? No. I'm personally not a fan of it.

on 2/28/2009 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This is not my regular facial scrub product, but I have used it from time to time.
I like the 'bursting beads' in the formula which aid in the exfoliating factor, but overall I feel that the formula itself is a little thin....I would prefer for it to be thicker and creamier so that I feel it's actually doing something...that I'm actually rubbing 'product' across my face. And for the beads to be a little more abrasive.

It does smell citrus-y, but has an odd after scent to it that I don't really care for. I also haven't noticed the Shine Control factor one way or another. I always have a shiny face after I exfoliate during my shower...I think it's unavoidable. It has made my face feel softer and smoother after I've used it during my shower, but I can't say that I've noticed this 'every' time.

I probably wouldn't buy this product again, mainly because I really like my 'Equate' Apricot facial scrub and don't see myself trying anything else for a while.

I do like the container, a tube is always easy to use. And I like the way it looks, very attractive design to it.

on 2/9/2009 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

So far, I like this. It is gentle enough, but I have to remember to be gentle on certain areas that are sensitive. I like the scent, and my skin feels clean when using this. I use the cleanser first, then the scrub. It preps my face for other treatments, and their is a nice glow.

on 11/30/2008 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I used to use this every morning. I absolutely adored the smell and plus it woke me up too. It was gentle on my face and the after feel was just so soft. I don't know why I stop buying it. I keep on trying new things but this was one of the best. I would definitely buy it again.

on 11/10/2008 6:34:00 PM

THis scrub is okay i guess, but at the end of the day my skin was really oily. and it was kinda rough on my skin cuz of the beads in it.