July 29, 2014 | 907 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Scrub

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yeah, this is complete rubbish. I used it once, and threw it in the bin. Does absolutely nothing but leave a funny film on my face. Utter useless!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by _Vivica

This product is so so. I'll use up the bottle, but I will not buy again. The smell is awful. Just as bad if not worse than the classic Nuetrogena cleanser. It's over drying and my face itches now after using it. As a plus I like the tingle, it rinses clean and does do a good job exfoliating.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by sw3etpinay

I got the travel version of this so it was indeed dirt cheap :).
Whenever I'm really tired from waking up I use this at times.
And it wakes me up INSTANTLY.
I don't recommend using this as a DAILY scrub though..just when you're like really sleepy n_n.
I also question the see through container as I see this orange thing and beads and yellow things..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is ok. I have the detoxifying one and it smells great and definitely wakes me up, but doesn't really do much to exfoliate. It definitely left my skin soft and smooth but my skin was still flakey even though I tried using it everyday which was frustrating. I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by stayover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally don't like the way this product works on my skin. I like the feeling of Pro-activ better than this one. I don't get the feeling that it's doing anything. The product is slimy and the beads are big. I find it's not rough enough for my skin. I would say it is a "Morning Burst" though. It wakes me up a little, but I think washing my face in general does as well. Would I buy this again? No. I'm personally not a fan of it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by LilSphinx

This is not my regular facial scrub product, but I have used it from time to time.
I like the 'bursting beads' in the formula which aid in the exfoliating factor, but overall I feel that the formula itself is a little thin....I would prefer for it to be thicker and creamier so that I feel it's actually doing something...that I'm actually rubbing 'product' across my face. And for the beads to be a little more abrasive.

It does smell citrus-y, but has an odd after scent to it that I don't really care for. I also haven't noticed the Shine Control factor one way or another. I always have a shiny face after I exfoliate during my shower...I think it's unavoidable. It has made my face feel softer and smoother after I've used it during my shower, but I can't say that I've noticed this 'every' time.

I probably wouldn't buy this product again, mainly because I really like my 'Equate' Apricot facial scrub and don't see myself trying anything else for a while.

I do like the container, a tube is always easy to use. And I like the way it looks, very attractive design to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by jcrysy

So far, I like this. It is gentle enough, but I have to remember to be gentle on certain areas that are sensitive. I like the scent, and my skin feels clean when using this. I use the cleanser first, then the scrub. It preps my face for other treatments, and their is a nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 8:03:00 AM More reviews by princexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use this every morning. I absolutely adored the smell and plus it woke me up too. It was gentle on my face and the after feel was just so soft. I don't know why I stop buying it. I keep on trying new things but this was one of the best. I would definitely buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by XOemXOXO

THis scrub is okay i guess, but at the end of the day my skin was really oily. and it was kinda rough on my skin cuz of the beads in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Lolishine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very efficient and gentle daily cleanser, that gives a flawless complexion without irritating or drying. I use this every morning, it prevents blemishes and control shine. I usually use a little amount of it, blend with water in my hands and gently massage my face. It provides a gentle exfoliation and a bright complexion.
The only thing I have to regret is the smell, it smells like some medicine, but I really love using this product. It's a very cheap product too !
Would certainly buy again !