October 2, 2014 | 1845 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Nail Growth Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Delizzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't attest to any nail growing properties this may or may not have, but I loove the way my nails look when I'm wearing this. If you prefer clean, buffed and unpainted nails this is great! You know that waxy sheen you get from a really good buff and shine? Well, this looks similar. It doesn't have that shiny clear paint look, but it does look like you have healthy shiny buffed nails. I love it. (I've taken off one point only because it's possible it does nothing to strengthen and grow nails, which it is marketed for)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by nowornever56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was a nail biter my entire life. I would always attempt to stop... but that would never last more than a week. FInally, my boyfriend *begged* me to stop because my nails looked so nasty. So I checked MUA, found this stuff, and went to get it at Target. It was a little bit expensive, but I needed all the help I could get haha. I started using it every two days, and my nails actually started growing! After about a week, I actually had white tips showing... and now it has been about a month ( I don't even use this product as often anymore) and I actually have long nails that I need to file. So as far at growth goes, this stuff really works! My only complaint is that it didn't really help strengthen my nails, they are still pretty bendy (although they have not broken or even gotten a snag since I started this) and I wish it would help harden my nails more. But overall, it works! try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Blissfullez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my Holy Grail nail strengthner. I was a nail bitter. When I did not get the urge to bite, my nail would peel, bend and break. I had an acrylic set done and took them off after a week. My nails were weak, paper thin and hurt alot. A friend of mine recommended this nail polish. I was skeptical at first. But let me tell you! its been 2 years now. It took me 3 months to grown out the thin weak nails. Every 2 weeks, I have to cut my nails down because it gets way to long that it slows down my typing. I do alot of typing at work. The trick for your nails not to split or break is to file in one direction. I apply this as a base coat once a week and apply any nail color on top and the manicure last me for 5 days. But this is the best nail polish ever! I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by lovelycee

This has saved my nails after a traumatic nail acrylic damage I've been through. My nails were thin as a paper, breaks everyday, has dents on it due to filing the acrylics..(note I only wore the acrylic for 1 week and destroyed my nails!) I want to grow my nails fast and stronger. Sally hansen has many many varieties of nails growth and strenghtener, I couldn't decide and just decided to buy the expensive one thinking oh this might work better lol. It was worth every penny! I've been using this everynight after I file my nail for a week and my nails are a bit longer, stronger and looking like I have a gel nails =D They look healthier and shinier than ever!
*Just a tip for everyone that you have to file your nail at least every 3 days so it helps building strength by shedding the weaker top layer of your nails.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by gozog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is the best I've found for nail growth, but it's still not as good as it could get. My nails got shiny and hard after some time, which allowed them to grow, but they still broke, meaning that they weren't actually strengthened. It's like sticking a board over a piece of paper.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by BubsBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loveee this product. It keeps my nails from chippin and u can see how much healthier your nails look. It does not peel off either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by MissDizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i find it does help my nails grow a bit faster but its far from a miracle. i also find my nails are stronger. just something good to use to protect your nails from the chemicals ect around you although it can be a bit pricey.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Irishgurrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hmmm...I'm undecided about this product so far.
I've been using it for just over a week, and my nails are, if anything, breaking even more than normal!

I am now adding burts bees cuticle cream and nail oil to the mix in the hope that all together my nails might decide to live again!

I'll update if I notice any difference in the next week...but to date - unimpressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by sharp_t

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this stuff is great - i have been using this for about a year now and my nails have never peeled since - it is a bit on the pricey side but in my opinion well woth the cost

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2008 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Duchess915

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too was somewhat skeptical of this product. I had previously Sally Hanson's other "age growth product" and it did not work for my nails. I have had a problem with my nails peeling very badly. Well, since using the Nail Growth Miracle for about three weeks now, my nails have just about stopped peeling and they miraculously have begun to grow. I use the product every other day or every two days along with nail polish. I really was more concerned with the peeling than the growth. I find that I must file my nails down because they are growing quite nicely. I recommend this product if your nails are peeling. It's been a "miracle" for me.

Update: 3/29/2009 - I've been using this product now since September of 2008. I managed to get through the harsh New England winter with pretty decent nails. Now spring is at the doorstep and my nails are looking great. The peeling and splitting is down to a minimum. I can only attribute it to the Nail Growth Miracle.