Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Wild Clover

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/11/2005 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't use lipliner much, so I can't really compare this one against other liners but Wild Clover is a mauvy pink that is just about the same as my natural lip coloring, so I don't know how to did in terms of 'long wearing' or its ability to change a lipstick's color because I couldn't really tell when it was on. I was hoping that it would be more of a 'nude' color based on the reviews, but it was just straight up natural lips for me. Maybe I'll try a different color next time. Teh consistency of the liner is quite creamy and easy to apply, it doesn't tug and the pencil is soft. It's dirt cheap and the quality isn't too bad so if you see a nice color, you should definitely give it a try.

on 10/11/2005 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wear lip liner maybe once every two months, but when I do I reach for Wild Clover. To me it is the perfect nude colour with just a hint of pink/mauve and it not terribly dark (no ring around the mouth mmkay?) The texture is a tad dry, but I always layer a thick gloss on top of Wild Clover after lining and filling in my lips. The price is right too, under two bucks. The only lip liner Iíll ever need!

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite daily lip liner. It's a neutral pink shade that complements all of my glosses. I have very red lips and this looks very natural on them. It's not as creamy as some other liners I've tried though, but at $2.50, I'm not complaining. I'd repurchase this. continued >>

on 8/20/2005 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

wow, what a great lipliner for two bucks! Creamy, goes on easily, a nice neutral pink that makes a great base for either a lipstick, or I even like it with just a bit of gloss on it. I prefer the 1,000 kisses to the Exaggerate line and it's cheaper to boot! Exceedingly pleased.

Far too brown and warm for my colouring and I'm asian. However, I am pink based but I didn't expect it to be this far away. :( Nice texture and application was easy. Wore well too. Just the wrong colour.

on 7/10/2005 12:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice color, too pinky for my lips but still an excellent product. East End Snob(lighter pink) was also too pinky, as was tiramasu (more brown), but addiction was slightly darker with more mauve, which I need for my medium pigmneted lips. These liners really are awsome, creamy, and very cheap!

on 6/8/2005 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Spendydoo's review of this liner was right on the money. I seriously have no lips and am always trying to make them look a little bigger without too fake. This liner worked wonders! Very natural looking liner with great staying powder. If you've lost your lips this will help you find them again!

on 6/7/2005 9:39:00 AM

Nice color. Love the look of this color on my lips. Thanks MUA!!!

on 5/8/2005 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A pink-rose nude (rather than usual brown) lipliner that goes with almost all l/s colours. It applies nicely and blends really well. I don't wear this by itself as it's a bit drying, but it's great as a liner. This does not feather at all, and lasts a long time. Rimmel makes good and cheap lipliners, going to try Exaggerate next.

on 4/23/2005 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic color! Sort of a deep mauvey berry with bronze...translation: you can wear it with just about anything. The non-feathering formula gives a full, natural effect.

Popular Lip Liners