October 20, 2014 | 948 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - Wild Clover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

This is my favorite daily lip liner. It's a neutral pink shade that complements all of my glosses. I have very red lips and this looks very natural on them. It's not as creamy as some other liners I've tried though, but at $2.50, I'm not complaining. I'd repurchase this. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2005 10:56:00 PM More reviews by KarenPie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wow, what a great lipliner for two bucks! Creamy, goes on easily, a nice neutral pink that makes a great base for either a lipstick, or I even like it with just a bit of gloss on it. I prefer the 1,000 kisses to the Exaggerate line and it's cheaper to boot! Exceedingly pleased.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2005 7:51:00 AM More reviews by the_blue_bubble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Far too brown and warm for my colouring and I'm asian. However, I am pink based but I didn't expect it to be this far away. :( Nice texture and application was easy. Wore well too. Just the wrong colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2005 12:05:00 PM More reviews by dusty333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very nice color, too pinky for my lips but still an excellent product. East End Snob(lighter pink) was also too pinky, as was tiramasu (more brown), but addiction was slightly darker with more mauve, which I need for my medium pigmneted lips. These liners really are awsome, creamy, and very cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2005 1:29:00 AM More reviews by chinakat9

Spendydoo's review of this liner was right on the money. I seriously have no lips and am always trying to make them look a little bigger without too fake. This liner worked wonders! Very natural looking liner with great staying powder. If you've lost your lips this will help you find them again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2005 9:39:00 AM More reviews by megadrone

Nice color. Love the look of this color on my lips. Thanks MUA!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Thena

A pink-rose nude (rather than usual brown) lipliner that goes with almost all l/s colours. It applies nicely and blends really well. I don't wear this by itself as it's a bit drying, but it's great as a liner. This does not feather at all, and lasts a long time. Rimmel makes good and cheap lipliners, going to try Exaggerate next.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2005 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Thaivan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic color! Sort of a deep mauvey berry with bronze...translation: you can wear it with just about anything. The non-feathering formula gives a full, natural effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2005 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Spendydoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this liner. I gave up on liners, because they feather and the colors were just wrong. But after finding this one, I am SOOOOOOO pleased! My lower lip is slighty more 'inflated' than my upper lip, so I am always trying to find something to help even my upper lip out. After reading the reviews on this lipliner I went on a search to find it. I found it at Walmart for under $2! What a buy. The color of the lipliner is a very neutral pink.
I lined my lips with this, filled them in, then applied a pinkish wet and wild lipstick over them(these are so cheap and give such a nice glimmer). I am sooooooo happy, my lips looks so great. I don't know about the staying power of this lipliner yet, but I will update. 5 lippies so far, though! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2005 7:50:00 PM More reviews by BlackCardBabe

Excellent YLBB color; wears well and it's only 2 bucks! Almost identical to Bobbi Brown Rose liner but 1/10 of the price.