July 31, 2014 | 1990 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by cocorawr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried this in non-WP yet, but I love love love this mascara! I'd say it's my fallback, go-to mascara for natural volume and lengthening. It holds my curl, which is my biggest must-have, and it doesn't clump or give me spider eyes, which I loathe. I can use it by itself or as a base for something like Almay's Get Up and Grow (lengthening) mascara. You just can't go wrong with this mascara! I have only ever gotten the WP formula because I have oily mono lids, as well as live where there is 1000% humidity, so I would rather not chance it smearing or running at all. Sure it might not come off as easily with some extra virgin olive oil, but I don't mind a little left on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

I can't believe i have not written a review on this macara yet. this is my HG mascara for almost 10 years now- way better than any of the HE ones like Diorshow, lancome, etc. This has the perfect consistency - not too watery yet not too dry/pasty; it never leaves any clumps and is very buildable so that I can control the effect that I'm after (natural vs dramatic). It's also amazing at retaining my curl. I have long but very thin lashes and if i use a non WP mascara, it immediately straightens it out again. I love love love this mascara and use this almost every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading rave reviews about this mascara for straight, stubborn Asian lashes, I decided to give it a try! I used around three tubes of this mascara throughout the past few years because at the time, I thought that this was the best drugstore mascara for me, though I did notice some cons.

It has great curl hold for a drugstore waterproof mascara. It holds a curl really nicely while not looking crispy and unnatural. Though it's not super pigmented, it gives a nice and natural look that's great for everyday. I like the dense bristles on the wand, as it applies the perfect amount of product and coats every lash.

I didn't like the fact that this mascara smudged on me. Within about 3-4 hours, I need to grab a q-tip and wipe away mascara smudges under my eyes, which is so inconvenient. I also don't like to tug at my under-eye skin too much, so this was a big negative for me.

All in all, this product isn't bad. It might not smudge on someone with drier skin, since I have oily skin so things are more prone to smudge on me. I've moved on to another Maybelline mascara: The Rocket Waterproof. Better lash results with no smudges! Yay!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For an inexpensive mascara, this works pretty well. I don't have clumping or smudging issues at all. It lasts all day without fading. The only downfall is that I have to coat my lashes several times to get volume and for it to be jet black. If it provided better volume off the bat, it would be perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lips2397

One of the first mascaras i used.,This gives pretty good volume and length.However,it dries out after a month!And the packaging is kind of boring.Those are my only complaints.Overall a nice mascara,but i prefer more dramatic mascaras now.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVEE this mascara. It gives me AMAZING lashes, big and beautiful! And best of all, it holds a CURL!! An actual curl. Although it does smudge which I find is common with most Maybelline mascaras, that can easily be fixed with a lash primer that can help it adhere better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ashton013

Omg I LOVE this mascara!! :) Seriously. I'm currently single, but as long as I have my Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara, I don't even care!

Its really good for a soft, natural look (which is what I normally like), but if I want something more dramatic, I layer it with Maybelline One by One. The only problem I really had with it was that it smudged just a little bit on my bottle lashes. Then again, that happens with all my mascara, so whatever :)

Go buy this. Right now. I bought this product, thought it was AWESOME, then bought a different one, thought it was crap, and went back to this one. I could've sworn I heard "Baby Come Back" as I was walking to get this off the shelf the second time around....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

This is a very nice mascara! I feel like it is a classic, go to for most people! It makes the lashes look long and voluminous without looking like your wearing mascara! It give a very soft and natural look which is what I look for! My only issue with this is that it does not hold a curl long at all (I use a lash curler before applying) which I think is a bit annoying. But if you are wanting to try this mascara I think you should! You will like it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Crystalx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this before and tried other mascaras because I got bored with it. I don't know why I strayed, because now it's my HG. I was using Covergirl's Clump Crusher for the sake of convenience since I wouldn't have to go through it with a lash comb. That made my lashes look hard and stick straight.

It's more work to take this off (what waterproof mascara isn't?) but it's so worth it. It holds a curl, lengthens, and still manages to stay soft. I aim for a natural look, and this mascara nails it. If I want a more dramatic look, I can layer it on and it still doesn't clump.

The only problem I have with this is that it smudges a little under my bottom lashes, but that can probably be prevented if you apply a powder and aren't quite as oily as me. And even when it does smudge, you can tissue it off in the bathroom.

All in all, a great mascara that can be used for a natural or dramatic look. You don't need expensive mascara to have great looking lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by catmj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a holy grail product for me. I did a triathlon with this on, and my eyelashes were perfect. Comes off with waterproof eyemakeup remover.