August 21, 2014 | 1728 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by sarahjade17

This is my favourite Maybelline mascara. It gives a natural and gorgeous look with nice separation, volume and length. This mascara contains vitamins to nourish the lashes, and I feel it does that. My lashes are soft and not spiky, and while it holds up to being waterproof, it's easy to remove and gentle on the lashes. You can also build this mascara

My only con is that, like other Maybelline mascaras, it dries out fairly quickly. I've had mine for three months and I think it's nearly time to buy another one. However it's worth the money. I would recommend this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

One of the best on the market for a very natural look. Makes lashes long full and still soft. Very well done and hope they always make it. It gets much love from many people and it should.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Compared to non-WP FnS (my HG), this doesn't really stack up. I didn't feel like I got the full volume I could get with that and it also occasionally smudged, which I didn't find perfectly WP. I am looking for a WP wedding mascara, so this was a deal breaker for me. That being said, I did feel it was gentle on my lashes and fairly easy to take off using an oil cleanser. I think it is an okay everyday formula but doesn't give you the spectacular fan of lashes I could get the non-WP FnS to give me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by cocorawr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried this in non-WP yet, but I love love love this mascara! I'd say it's my fallback, go-to mascara for natural volume and lengthening. It holds my curl, which is my biggest must-have, and it doesn't clump or give me spider eyes, which I loathe. I can use it by itself or as a base for something like Almay's Get Up and Grow (lengthening) mascara. You just can't go wrong with this mascara! I have only ever gotten the WP formula because I have oily mono lids, as well as live where there is 1000% humidity, so I would rather not chance it smearing or running at all. Sure it might not come off as easily with some extra virgin olive oil, but I don't mind a little left on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

I can't believe i have not written a review on this macara yet. this is my HG mascara for almost 10 years now- way better than any of the HE ones like Diorshow, lancome, etc. This has the perfect consistency - not too watery yet not too dry/pasty; it never leaves any clumps and is very buildable so that I can control the effect that I'm after (natural vs dramatic). It's also amazing at retaining my curl. I have long but very thin lashes and if i use a non WP mascara, it immediately straightens it out again. I love love love this mascara and use this almost every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by grrrrrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading rave reviews about this mascara for straight, stubborn Asian lashes, I decided to give it a try! I used around three tubes of this mascara throughout the past few years because at the time, I thought that this was the best drugstore mascara for me, though I did notice some cons.

It has great curl hold for a drugstore waterproof mascara. It holds a curl really nicely while not looking crispy and unnatural. Though it's not super pigmented, it gives a nice and natural look that's great for everyday. I like the dense bristles on the wand, as it applies the perfect amount of product and coats every lash.

I didn't like the fact that this mascara smudged on me. Within about 3-4 hours, I need to grab a q-tip and wipe away mascara smudges under my eyes, which is so inconvenient. I also don't like to tug at my under-eye skin too much, so this was a big negative for me.

All in all, this product isn't bad. It might not smudge on someone with drier skin, since I have oily skin so things are more prone to smudge on me. I've moved on to another Maybelline mascara: The Rocket Waterproof. Better lash results with no smudges! Yay!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For an inexpensive mascara, this works pretty well. I don't have clumping or smudging issues at all. It lasts all day without fading. The only downfall is that I have to coat my lashes several times to get volume and for it to be jet black. If it provided better volume off the bat, it would be perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by lips2397

One of the first mascaras i used.,This gives pretty good volume and length.However,it dries out after a month!And the packaging is kind of boring.Those are my only complaints.Overall a nice mascara,but i prefer more dramatic mascaras now.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVEE this mascara. It gives me AMAZING lashes, big and beautiful! And best of all, it holds a CURL!! An actual curl. Although it does smudge which I find is common with most Maybelline mascaras, that can easily be fixed with a lash primer that can help it adhere better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by ashton013

Omg I LOVE this mascara!! :) Seriously. I'm currently single, but as long as I have my Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara, I don't even care!

Its really good for a soft, natural look (which is what I normally like), but if I want something more dramatic, I layer it with Maybelline One by One. The only problem I really had with it was that it smudged just a little bit on my bottle lashes. Then again, that happens with all my mascara, so whatever :)

Go buy this. Right now. I bought this product, thought it was AWESOME, then bought a different one, thought it was crap, and went back to this one. I could've sworn I heard "Baby Come Back" as I was walking to get this off the shelf the second time around....