MAC Enchantress Lipglass

4.4

on 3/25/2007 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I can't believe I haven't even rated this yet! This is really great, the color is a nude-peach-pink. It's great as a daytime natural look. I think this would look great on all skincolors and tones. It's a great neutral for all!

on 2/28/2007 9:32:00 PM

not this color =( it looked great at the mac store but it just looks like clear gloss on me i have medium pigmented pinkish lips and im thinking about returning this for a different color this weekend any suggestions?

on 2/19/2007 9:47:00 PM

This looks so beautiful and promising in the tube but sadly it looks too cool toned against my warm light olive skintone.
It strange because it looks warm and peachy in the tube but it actually comes out on the lips with a lilac irridescense where I would have preferred gold. continued >>

on 2/1/2007 6:23:00 AM

Colouring: C3/NC25-30, Chinese gal with black hair and dark brown eyes

Oh man! I've been addicted to MAC for so long, I can't believe I never looked into this gloss. I always knew it existed, but I didn't think the colours on the permanent line were unique enough so I always skipped over it! ...I am in love with this lipglass!

In the tube, it is a warm peach with soft pink pearl/tiny shimmers. The pink stands out so much, the tube looks like it is glowing pink! Can you imagine this on the lips?! Although my lips are not as "glowy pink" as it appears, it is still absolutely gorgeous. It is quite close to my natural lip colour, so this is a MLBB! The pink pearls in this lipglass are so subtle, they are so beautiful!

I don't like to apply lipglasses directly from the wand (plus, I find there to be too much product --> ends up looking like a whole shimmer/glossy mess on me if applied from wand) so I use my pinky instead. ALso, I don't like to wear lipglasses alone because I find they are a bit "clear" [if you know what I mean]- I like to wear this with my HG lipstick (Hug Me) to create the perfect peachy yet juicy lips! :)

MAC lipglasses are known to be sticky, but they last forever and that beats any other lipgloss! I just love opening new lipglasses and smelling the vanilla too!

I would repurchase this shade anyday - I can wear it almost everyday so it is HG worthy IMO! continued >>

on 1/17/2007 12:18:00 PM

I love this lipglass! It looks fantastic with my pale skin...and many colors don't. It is a little bit sticky but all MAC glosses are. The color is somewhat frosty and has an iridesent look to it. Would def buy this again! It is a MUST have for me!

Just got this. Looking at it in the tube, it definitely looks too warm for me -- I don't do peaches well.

Upon first application it looks like... my lips, only frosty. No real color change, just frosty. Under different lighting: still MLBF [haha, my lips but frostier!]. Smell is nice, consistency isn't bad (this is my first Lipglass ever) and I really like the "MLBB" look [which is usually what I try to achieve with lip colors anyway]. I will update if anything changes.

EDIT [12/11/2006]: Very nice lip color for me. I have pinkish lips anyway, and it gives a nice frosty sheen. Subtle- me like!! continued >>

on 11/30/2006 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I can understand all the high reviews for this gloss... it's gorgeous! I wanted a peachy lip gloss and this one is perfect! It's such a beautiful shade, I can imagine it suiting a lot of different skintones. For reference, I'm a LLL, brunette with hazel eyes. The next time I wear this, I'm going to try it with a smoky eye, I think it would look stunning! If you're looking for the perfect peach lip gloss, buy this one, you won't be disappointed, I promise ;) One last thing, as I've mentioned in some of previous MAC lipglass posts, I love the vanilla scent! :)

on 11/12/2006 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a nice slightly frosty with slight shimmer pink/peachy color that goes well with natural looks or smokey eyes...I think I prefer Nymphette though only because there is no frost and looks more sophisticated and feminine. Very sticky, but it lasts pretty long, so I don't care.

on 9/9/2006 5:29:00 PM

This is SO pretty-I think its the perfect l/g and could go with anything. One of my faves!

on 8/26/2006 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the only lipglass that I would buy again! It's the only one that doesn't make a milky ring on my lips, propably because it's not so pigmented! It's a pretty nudish pinky peach shade on my NC20 skin and ot pigmented lips! Great for everyday look and great for every kind of blush to pair it warm or cool! It has very subtle pink shimmers in that makes it so pretty! I think everyone should own that lipglass!

Recommended for Medium Skin