February 28, 2015 | 1517 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by aspasia1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great great eyeshadow. Basic, wearable color, useable on lid, browbone, for blending, for highlighting. Im assuming it works better with warm complexions . Dont know about darker-skinned girls, but trust me, if you range from (warm) fair to medium and are looking for a very basic color, get it! Also a good color to start a mac collection of shadows :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've bought this time and again, mostly to use as a highlighter under my brow, but I realized there may be better shades for me, as sometimes this does not even show up on my skin. I do think it is a versatile shadow though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

It's not a bad color and may be HG for some skin tones, I have to mix it with Shroom to get a color I can use. It's too peach on for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't buy this again! Not because it's a bad product-cause it's not! It's a nice , off white-beige-champagne color, with a nice finish and pigmentation(not the softest consistency though)!

!! BUT, it's not UNIQUE enough to excuse the price(a single mac eyeshadow is 18 euros here)!! Once you put this on your lid , you can't tell the difference between this and any other similar drugstore eyeshadow i have! Looks exactly the same! So in my opinion, it's not worth it spending so much money on it!

TIP: If you still like the quality of mac and you wear this kind of color a lot , then as an alternative i suggest you buy the Mac MSF in Soft and Gentle, and use it as an eyeshadow! It's a pretty similar colour- it just has less pinky undertones....it's more of a true champagne-beige (and even prettier than naked lunch imo) and you get a lot more value for money! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

One of my ultimate favourite eyeshadows! It is so basic yet gives the eyes a perfect brightening effect!
I usually wear very minimal, simple eye shadow looks paired with my standard black eyeliner. This gives the perfect shimmer and base to make me look awake and not overly done or dramatic.
It is pigmented and is very easy to apply and work with. It is a great shade and I have not found a similar shade that has the same effect on the eyes! A great product :) Definitely an everyday shade in my routine

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by MaddyKate93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

HG :D
I love this!!! It is the perfect colour around my eyes and is an awesome base colour too for a smokey eye :)
I will never be without this one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by kaiousei

This shadow is HG for me. I use it as a highlight for my inner eye corner and it's amazing. It provides a lovely brightness there. Mine has never been hard to use or gotten crusty either. I use it with a fluffy blending brush to put it in the inner corner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Murais

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A pale, quite shimmery salmon-pink. Not as frosty as Phloof, but in the same color family. It works decently as a lid color and highlighter for me, although my warmer coloring prefers Ricepaper overall. Still, I've hit pan on Naked Lunch, mostly due to my Scrooge like desire not to waste it, combined with its really hard texture making it impossible to just swipe the brush over it. I have to dig and sweep, back and forth forever just to get enough onto my brush and hence onto my lids. Thus the 3 star rating. I've never met a harder eyeshadow. In fact, I wish some of my ex-bfs.....oh, never mind.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I way prefer Stila Kitten. I *like* a shimmery product.. I just got it so I will try not to judge too hard. I live in the sticks now so there's no MAC counter until Savannah which is 1 hour almost 1/2 away. I ordered it from Nordstrom they are like Sephora they take back anything. Sigh

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by yfiore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall Rating: 4
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 5
Would you buy this product again? Maybe

This eyeshadow is very nice and neutral.
its a light, champagne peachy pink with a subtle sheen ,it blends well, goes on smoothly.
it seems really plain but great for a basic daywear look and can also be good for night.

and can also use this as a highlighter.i find it makes my eyes look more awake