Tweezerman Pointed Slant Tweezers

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

What I like about this is that you can send it back to the company and get it sharpened for free when it gets dull. Much better than the cheaper tweezers I used before. Easier to grab hairs with.

on 11/23/2007 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The BEST tweezers i have ever used. Good for short hairs and very precise.
Edit: years later, and still on the same pair of tweezers!

Expensive but well worth it I have used many tweezers and none are as good as these.

on 6/16/2007 2:17:00 PM

I'm the minority here who doesn't like the pointed version of tweezerman tweezer. I far prefer the original slanted. The pointed tweezers are so 'sharp' they practically snap my brow hairs and make them impossible to pluck. I wanted a precision tool but this product just doesn't make plucking any easier.

on 3/4/2007 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These work great! I thought 20 bucks was a lot for some tweezers until I saw how good they grabbed those tiny hairs underneathe my eyebrows. Now I'm convert to Tweezerman. I keep it in my purse and its easy to use. I highly recommend.

on 2/22/2007 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Can't believe I haven't reviewed these yet. I switched over to Tweezerman a few years ago, and will never go back. If you're used to cheaper tweezers, you'll notice that Tweezerman somehow grabs hair from the root - you can see that the tweezed hairs don't break - even 1 mm hair ends up being really long because the tweezers pull the entire thing out. Haven't seen any ingrowns since I started using this - five years ago! Like nothing else.

on 2/20/2007 9:06:00 PM

I've always wanted to try Tweezermans, but I never wanted to spend the money. Today, I decided to quit putting it off, mostly because they had one in PINK. It is one of my BEST purchases...totally worth the money. It's nice & sharp and it grabs every hair, every time. Plus, free sharpening for life!

on 12/3/2006 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

First I must say, after trying this brand, I've never tried another. Before I was The Eyebrow Expert (see notepad for more info), I had used some cheapy tweezers. I'd vacillated about spending $15-20 on a pair of tweezers. However, this was one of those products that after trying them (i.e., T3 blowdryer, Sedu flat iron) I wondered how I ever did w/o it.

I used this style as well as the slanted and pointed ones. IMPO, the slanted side is best for getting the fuzzy hair or when you want to pull a few at a time. The pointed side is best for selecting just one hair.

The slanted side gets dull much quicker than the pointed side, but I'm constantly sending these back and forth to the company for sharpening (if you need the address, check their website). However, it takes a few weeks to get them back. As I suggested to T3 when my hairdryer broke (and they replaced it but I had to pay $15 for return shipping + to ship it to them), they need a loaner program. Not everyone is like me and has 7-8 pairs of tweezers, right?

on 12/2/2006 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i was really hestitant about spending a whole 20 bucks on a little piece of metal. but after the frustration of my old tweezers not doing thier job (i've gone through 4), i went ahead and bought it. and i'm really really really glad i did. it gets every hair, every time. i feel like i've cut my tweezing time in half. bf thought 20 bucks for tweezers was silly too, but then he tried it and couldn't stop using them. overall, highly recommended.

I am ADDICTED to using these tweezers! Mine are hot pink and so girly, though obvioulsy not to everyone's taste. PROS - They enable me to pull out hairs I cannot even see without a magnifying mirror! They're cute! They're pretty cheap! They last for ages! CONS - they can be addictive and leave you plucking on an hourly basis - dangerous! Will definitely buy more!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools