Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot Concealer

3.9

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Trisiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Alumina, Nylon 12, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Micocrystalline Wax, Sodium Chloride, Mushroom Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cornflower Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Phytantriol, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Triethoxy Caprylysilane, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA. May Contain: Zinc Oxide.

on 4/16/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have been using this for about a month and it seems to be very helpful at combatting the occasional pimples that I get. I was getting deep underground pimples every few weeks for the last six months, but that thankfully seems to be going away now - this concealer has been awesome at covering up the red spots left by that "traumatic time". My skin has more of a pink undertone and many of the concealers that I've tried seem to cater more to a yellow undertone - I am happy to report that the "light" color matches my skin very well. It does seem to oxidize slightly after wearing it for an hour or two, but it is still a very good fit for my skin. I have pretty oily skin but the formula of this concealer seems to last throughout the day. The SA content seems to be perfect for helping my skin stay clear without being overly harsh or drying. I gave this a lippie off because it seems like product "clumps up" on the outside of the package every time I remove and replace the wand into the container. It gets messy and seems like it wastes product. This was pretty cheap overall, especially considering that it works well for me - I think I spent $7 on it when I bought it at CVS.

on 4/15/2013 2:41:00 AM

I love this concealer beacuse not only does it provide great coverage, but it actually helps to heal my blemishes. The color light fit me perfectly and i love the texture. Will definitely be buying again!

on 4/9/2013 12:32:00 PM

This concealer does a great job keeping breakouts to a minimum. It's also great for those awkward moments (for people with acne) when you need to take a shower and use acne medicine, so you can't wear makeup but still would rather your significant other not see every single breakout you have. I can dab a little on after the acne medicine and it helps heal it instead of breaking me out more.

on 4/7/2013 6:33:00 PM

I was looking for a concealer to cover up my dark circles and i saw this any it looked good! When i tried it even after i powdered my face it would go into a crease under my eye and make me look older. I would use this for anything else just not under my eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Pros:
- non comedogenic
- oil free
- available in drugstores
- no SPF to clog pores
- sayliliac acid (1%)
- brings acne to a surface quickly
- no redness after
- $9
- heals hyperpigmentation/scars
Cons:
- dries FAST
- wand applicator/unsanitary
- doesn't completely cover redness
- may dry out skin slightly
- a little too light for my skin

Edit: I like this a lot. I'm actually considering trying the matching foubdation with almost identical ingredients but with only 0.6% acid

on 3/21/2013 12:10:00 PM

I use concealer to hide dark circles and to even out skin tone but what I really needed was a concealer to hide blemishes but also dry them up. This is the only one I could find that would said it could do both. I'm so glad I gave it a try. Easy to use and I do notice a big improvement on how long my blemishes last now. I would definitely recommend it.

on 3/21/2013 10:54:00 AM

This is my go-to concealer. I use it all the time. It really helps to conceal any zits I might have and clears them at the same time, which is fantastic. And even though it's medicated - it's strong but not too drying. I prefer it over some of the other "click" concealers, because even when it's running low you can really get in there with the wand and swipe up what's left on the sides of the container. You really get your moneys worth. Definitely a staple for me!

on 3/9/2013 9:20:00 PM

I love this concealer. It really covers my blemishes really well and doesn't darken during the day. I use it everyday and don't leave with out it. Absolutely in LOVE with this !

on 2/10/2013 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I used to use this a while back, and I don't know why I stopped.

on 2/5/2013 8:43:00 PM

Love this stuff. Creamy, blends easily and conceals well without drying e skin or turning dark throughout the day. And REALLY heals breakouts quickly. I will ALWAYS keep this in my make up bag. Love it!

Top Rated Almay Products