April 17, 2014 | 977 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by bulamae

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't mind the oiliness, except it seeped into my eyes, leaving a film. If you wear contacts I would not recommend (there is no warning about that on the package- or at least on mine)

Also, the next day I would have smudges under my eyes, so it wasn't taking everything off anyways.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by gabynator

i have been using this for a few yrs now and it works wonders for me!! i use this every day...alot of ppl complain about the oily residue it leaves after....well its true but i wash my face w.my cleanser after i use the stuff so its ok...its the only thing that takes off my waterproof eyeliner!! love love love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by maxlightmusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I found that there would always be a little left over makeup under my eyes and since I mainly, only wear black mascara and eyeliner, it always looked like I had dark circles under my eyes.

BTW: The reason so many people are complaining about this not working is because they're trying to take off nonwaterproof mascara. It's quite simple. Cosmetic companies make non waterproof mascara and eye liner to be water soluable (to guard against smudging) and they make waterproof mascara oil soluable since it's waterPROOF. Get it?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by marigold00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes,this product is oily but it gets off my water proof mascara.It's affordable compared to buying Lancome's Bi-facil which will cost $26.00 plus sales tax which brings the total cost to almost thirty dollars.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by strix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hydrating? Nope. Greaseball? Definitely.

I had used Almay's regular makeup removal pads, which were effective but drying, so I thought these would an upgrade. A waste of $5. They are so greasy on my eyes and they did not remove all of my eye makeup, which wasn't even waterproof.

Stay away from these!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by KelliaC

I wish I had seen the reviews here before I purchased this product. It didn't work well, my eye makeup just wouldn't come off, and it left a greasy/oily film around my eyes. Not to mention, this stung my eyes like crazy. I gave it a few more days to see if I'd change my mind and this product just didn't work, and I don't even use waterproof makeup, I'm talking about regular makeup. What's the point of rubbing it in so the makeup will come off, isn't this pad made so I wouldn't have to rub my eyes to remove the makeup. Total waste of money, and it irritated my eyes, even if I don't have sensitive skin. It's a shame, since I really like Almay products. In the trash this went...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Tamahawk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only eye makeup remover (drug store or high end) that really works awesome for me. I can only use waterproof mascara, and this brings it off like a charm! Love this and have been using this for at least 15+ years!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by themeanreds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These didn't work well for me. I needed to use pad after pad and they would just never take enough off. I don't like all that unnecessary rubbing in my eye area. I don't use that much eye makeup either--just some non-waterproof mascara and concealer. Baby oil or cold cream are much more effective, or even better that blue stuff from Lancome.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2010 5:17:00 PM More reviews by rachel85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

they work really really good and do take of even waterproof mu.. i took one lippie off cus there a lil small i had to use two but other then that .. i love and will buy again AND they have the travle size ones at target !

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ashsumrall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It is pretty greasy, but works well for waterproof mascara. Dissolves away eye makeup but leaves residue