Clinique High Impact Duo in Like Mink

4.2

on 2/1/2006 11:29:00 PM

The light base colour is a frosty shimmery beige, and the brown colour is a sheer medium brown with golden flecks. They have a harder, more compressed texture so they go on very lightly. I use these colours as day wear. Completely versatile and neutral. These colours do not stand out on their own, but rather accentuate the eye.

on 1/20/2006 3:31:00 PM

I love this duo! perfect for an almost 'nude face' or everyday look. The shimmer is very subtle and the darker brown colour is perfect, not so strong or weak; I use the darker shade on the outer lid and the lighter shade all over the lid.
I am fair skin with pink undertones, blue eyes, it enhances my eyes for a really beautiful nice day look.

on 12/28/2005 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Iím not a big fan of brown eyeshadow, but this one is very bronzy and looks okay with my light brown eyes. The lighter nude color is gorgeous and I wear it very often. The product itself always stays put even after a night at the clubs. If only Clinique eyeshadows werenít so expensive...

on 12/17/2005 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

The darker brown just wouldn't show up on me and in my attemps to layer, it just fell all over my cheeks. Not an e/s is for darker skinned girls.

This duo palette has blown me away! One side is a nice a creamy light cappuccino/beige, while the other is a rich chocolate brown! They go perfectly together, and they really bring out my eyes! I love the texture as well!

on 10/31/2005 8:55:00 AM

When it comes to eye shadows, Clinique it is the only company, which I can use. My eyes are very sensitive and gets irritated easily.
I love the beige; it is very natural and nice. But not the brown, it looks very very light ad dull- I love natural, but you cannot see it at all...
It does not have very good staying power, so I am still looking for the perfect eye shadow.

on 5/10/2005 3:14:00 PM

A wonderful everyday eyeshadow. The colors are rich, with just enough shimmer, and easy to blend. I love how they melt together as the day goes by and look even better than just after application! I used to use double date, but this pair of colors is much more flattering - less gray, much warmer. I would highly recommend!

on 5/1/2005 10:29:00 AM

One of the nicest browns by far. I love this duo. The warm brown looks so nice with that golden shimmer. Wonderful on my blue eyes. I definitely see a difference between Clinique brown and Revlon brown. I wear this one all day and it stays on flawlessly and never looks dull and flat like Revlons ones does. Beige is a great nude shade too. I only have a small gwp size but if I run out I will get a new one. I think Clinique masters earthy/natural eye shadow shades but the quality of their greens, blues and purples is not as great.

on 4/13/2005 2:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a fair skin tone, so I didn't have trouble with this showing up. I really like it as a neutral eye color, though it doesn't scream, "Special!" It's a nice, safe choice for those times when I'm not feeling super dramatic.

on 3/4/2005 11:39:00 AM

I love this duo so much. The colors are very vintage looking and classic, and the shimmer is very subtle; I hate over-the-top shimmers. Wears long and doesn't crease. Overall, it's a great product!