Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 8/7/2008 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has been my HG for a while now and I have gone through several tubes of this stuff. I use light for under my eyes and beige for other discolorations and age spots, etc. Sometimes I mix both to match my skin tone better. Ive tried various high end and drugstore and this is what works for me. I take a tiny amount and just dab it in. I find that its best to use a finger bc the warmth melts the concealer a bit to get a less cakey and thick consistency. Sometimes I use this is a foundation as I find beige to be a perfect color match for me and gives me medium to full coverage. I purchase mines at a local cvs and this particular item is ALWAYS on sale for half off. So for about 8 bucks and change, I'd say this is a STEAL!

on 6/11/2008 8:29:00 PM

Finally a great concealer! I have about 6 in my makeup drawer right now, but this is the only one I use anymore. Nothing covered the dark circles until this. At least not without other issues. I usually apply this with the edge of a makeup sponge. It goes on smooth and opaque. But it blends in enough to not look like a spackling of concealer. It stays put all day and doesn't settle in fine lines. I use Light. I may get the medium shade to try, but the product is definitely one I'll purchase again! UPDATE: I did buy the next shade, Beige, and it matches my fair skin so much better. I thought Light was good,but now that I have Beige I'm loving this concealer even more!! Light for winter maybe and Beige for summer.

on 6/10/2008 7:32:00 PM

Yup, it really works! And well. I have hereditary dark circles (and a 38 year old's wrinkles) and always had trouble finding a product that went on opaque enough & with a natural looking color, and this is it. It's about $18 for a little tube but it's worth it. It masks the reddish color under my eyes... it's just great. I would suggest wearing moisturizer under it though so it doesn't dry out your eyes. My color is Sand, which a CVS makeup consultant said works for most Caucasian clients. The Fair color works best on any acne though for some reason, but it's too light for under my eyes. (Mom & daughter are both blonds and use Fair on their fairer skin color).

on 5/8/2008 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Since I was old enough to wear makeup (more than 20 years ago) I have been on a quest for a great concealer for my very bad hollow looking hereditary under eye circles. And now that I'm getting some fine lines it adds one more element to my search. A very sweet MUAer sent me a sample of this in a swap as a RAOK and I am ecstatic!!! I have found my HG!!!!! Seriously, I have tried all different brands and all different formulas from the most expensive to the cheapest, brands from all over the world and this product has ended my search. It doesn't crease, it covers amazingly without looking heavy, blends well, wears beautifully from 7am 'til 11pm and it doesn't change colors. The color selection is limited, but the Sand color matches my NC37 skin beautifully! It looks strange to see my face without dark circles that I have seen almost my entire life. WOW! I am in love!!
UPDATE - I am now noticing that this is settling into fine lines and looking a bit dry. I use a light layer of Time Balm's concealer under and over the Coverblend and this formula keeps the Coverblend from creasing and looking dry

on 12/17/2007 10:37:00 PM

This is the ONE concealer that does what it says. I love it because it does not cake, it doesn't sink into fine lines, it stays put for the whole day. I put some eye cream under my dry, lined undereyes and it works like magic. Also, I once mixed it with a foundation primer (Laura Geller's Spackle) and it worked beautiftully as a ligh foundation with good coverage. I would certainly recommend it. I also adivse ladies to take some time to "work it out." Once you get the right amount, etc., application is a breeze. I love this concealer. Truth in advertisment, and all that.

on 11/30/2007 11:03:00 AM

I have pretty dark circles under my eyes - they're sort of pinky-brown if that makes sense. I use Bobbi Brown corrector in Bisque first and then apply Exuviance Cover Blend in beige. It is the only concealer combo that makes my dark circles less noticeable. I won't say they go away completely - I think I'd need a skin transplant for that, but they are drastically reduced.
Cover Blend is creamy, easy to blend ( I have no issues with it being too dry like others have said but it might be the Bobbi Brown combo thing I do), and it's cheap! It also stays on the longest of any concealer I've ever tried. I just went to Neiman's and had them put on Cle De Peau concealer and I have to say that my good old Cover Blend is better!

on 10/2/2007 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This concealer is very good. Unlike other concealers i've used, this one doesnt really cake. It blends well, and after hours of wearing, it still looks good. However, i wish the coverage was alittle better. I have redness on my cheecks and it sort of covers it, but not completely. But it is a good concealer for covering up minor imperfections. The color selection sucks, of course, because they only have 4 shades. But i just go with a lighter one and cover it with my powder foundation.

on 9/7/2007 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best concealer I've ever used. The consistency is just right and it covers a multitude of issues. It was recommended to me by a SA at an Ulta and boy, she knew what she was talking about! I highly recommend it.

on 8/23/2007 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to say that this stuff is the bomb when it comes to dark circles. You get so much product for such a cheap price (16.50) and you only use a little at a time since it's effective enough. It's perfect for pimples too and what makes me happier is that it has spf 15 ;)

on 7/31/2007 10:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I was out of town last week without concealer and needed some desperately. (Sleep issues left circles under my eyes and I have broken caps around nose). I found this at CVS for about $16. I have used it ever since. I love this stuff. I use it around my eyes but you have to go sparingly with it. I use a makeup wedgie to apply it. It goes on well (I sort of dab and smooth) and does not cake on me. My MMU looks great on top of it and no caking at all.

It does not feel drying to me, although I have read that others felt it was drying. This stuff is wonderful for the price and I can tell it is going to last awhile.

I use on my eye (even on the lid lightly as a base), around my nose, in the inner corner of my eye down, and on a couple of other small broken caps I have on my face. It covers wonderfully. In fact, I can blend this in and go without makeup, if need be. Meaning, I would run to the store or run a few errands with this on and no makeup.

Most definitely my new favorite concealer. In fact, I have not touched the others I have since I got home with this one.

I have fair skin with a reddish undertone. I have some fine lines around my eyes, my skin is probably normal - dry (my nose and chin are more normal than the rest of my skin - as I have aged they have become normal and the rest dry... used to be the t-zone oily).

Top Rated Exuviance Products