April 21, 2014 | 1082 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - 5th Avenue

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2007 5:48:00 AM More reviews by a1exandraz

It really smells 5th avenue, classy, strong but not too overpowering. To me it has a strong smell of lily of the vally, delicate and clean but stromg at the same time. It is perfect for office and meetings.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 6:25:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I enjoyed wearing this clean smelling perfume for awhile. A nice fresh floral with great staying power. Nothing too exciting though or anything that I would consider for a signature fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5th Avenue is my first Elizabeth Arden fragrance. I bought it during a clearance sale and, even if I really didn't know what to expect, I ended up buying it anyway due to its dirt cheap price (about $ 10). What a lovely surprise! I find 5th Avenue very classy, much more sophisticated than expected. An every day fragrance with a nice scent that doesn't over power, thumbs way up on this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2007 8:13:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Still have a bit left in my 2 bottles of EDP from the original 1996 release. Its was fresh, bright, clean floral with a hint of green. Feminine, classic, put together, elegant, sunny, lasted throughout a workday. This new reformulation I purchased in 2013 (legitimate store) and it was weak, cheap, didn't last more than a few hours, and smelt "off" chemically. A pale comparison to my old bottles...I threw it in the trash.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 7:47:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the bottle, but thats about it. It is very boring smell and also too sharp. It gives me headache.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lalki1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

nice floral but to me it smells too average, nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Sherrie11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a mini of 5th Avenue and enjoyed using it up. Not enough to re-purchase a full bottle because there are so many florals to choose from, and this one is not distinctive enough to fall in love with. But it's very pleasant and appealing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely smell, and it suits me very well. i think it i an all round perfume and the smell is pleasant and nice. This is not a strong scent, so I wouldn't use it in the evening, but other than that it's great to use. it's so glamorous and sophisticated. really feel like a lady when I wear this. And I get a lot of compliments too. One of my HG perfumes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2007 6:05:00 AM More reviews by ChocolateSauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this perfume, smells so fresh, elegant and is so long lasting. A signature for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2007 1:39:00 AM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this perfume when I want to feel elegant and smart, like for job interviews. I think it's like my luck charm for interviews because I've always been hired when I'm wearing this fragrance. After saying this, I'll also say that I really like it, it's a very safe floral that you can wear everyday. The design of the bottle is very classy too.