November 1, 2014 | 1262 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - 5th Avenue

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A pleasant surprise - it's a green/white floral and nicely done. Not sure of the notes, it's an early-summer dry floral, not exactly crisp, not sharp but not soft either... it's... bright! Yes. 5th Avenue has an obliging kind of versatility about it, it could easily segue into evening in a pinch. A safe yet sparkling floral, I find that this is one of the better EA scents I have tried. It's ladylike, pretty and friendly and seems to have decent staying power. It's not stunning or ground-breaking but there's nothing at all bad about it either. I'd buy a wee bottle, or it would be a welcome gift that I would actually wear. Widely available and most certainly worth a try. An enthusiastic 3&1/2 lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by thatgirlangie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my signature fragrance and has been for years. The scent is very classy and fresh--and also very feminine. This perfume stays on my skin and clothes really well. My husband likes the way this perfume smells on me--not too overpowering. Definite repurchase, but I usually get a gift set every Christmas. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2007 5:48:00 AM More reviews by a1exandraz

It really smells 5th avenue, classy, strong but not too overpowering. To me it has a strong smell of lily of the vally, delicate and clean but stromg at the same time. It is perfect for office and meetings.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2007 6:25:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I enjoyed wearing this clean smelling perfume for awhile. A nice fresh floral with great staying power. Nothing too exciting though or anything that I would consider for a signature fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5th Avenue is my first Elizabeth Arden fragrance. I bought it during a clearance sale and, even if I really didn't know what to expect, I ended up buying it anyway due to its dirt cheap price (about $ 10). What a lovely surprise! I find 5th Avenue very classy, much more sophisticated than expected. An every day fragrance with a nice scent that doesn't over power, thumbs way up on this one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2007 8:13:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Still have a bit left in my 2 bottles of EDP from the original 1996 release. Its was fresh, bright, clean floral with a hint of green. Feminine, classic, put together, elegant, sunny, lasted throughout a workday. This new reformulation I purchased in 2013 (legitimate store) and it was weak, cheap, didn't last more than a few hours, and smelt "off" chemically. A pale comparison to my old bottles...I threw it in the trash.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 7:47:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the bottle, but thats about it. It is very boring smell and also too sharp. It gives me headache.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lalki1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

nice floral but to me it smells too average, nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Sherrie11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a mini of 5th Avenue and enjoyed using it up. Not enough to re-purchase a full bottle because there are so many florals to choose from, and this one is not distinctive enough to fall in love with. But it's very pleasant and appealing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lovely smell, and it suits me very well. i think it i an all round perfume and the smell is pleasant and nice. This is not a strong scent, so I wouldn't use it in the evening, but other than that it's great to use. it's so glamorous and sophisticated. really feel like a lady when I wear this. And I get a lot of compliments too. One of my HG perfumes!