Udderly Smooth Hand Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Allantoin, Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol in an Emollient Base

on 3/26/2006 6:36:00 PM

There are so many raves for this product. I'm sad I can't add my own, because this stuff is inexpensive and easy to find. I've used the hand cream and the body version for my feet, which need constant care (I'm always barefoot around the house, no matter what season) but neither impressed me. It absorbed quickly enough, and the scent wasn't that horrid (but then again, I used very little), but it was just a so-so product. Cute that they still instruct the buyer on how to apply this on cows, though. continued >>

on 2/24/2006 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wow what a cheap product that works so well. First, I have eczema and I need to moisturize my hands ten times a day. I usuallyhave minimal success with most hand creams and resigned myself to rough hands. Forget the rest of my body- which requires heavy lotions regardless- my hands were hopeless due to constant washing. This was only 99 cents at Bed Bath and Beyond (an EXCELLENT place to buy beauty products if you can get to one near you - I have never been to a cheaper store). I have been using this for a week. And after a minimum of using it three times a day- my hands are eczema free!! I mean my hands are actually softer and smoother than the rest of me - so guess what I'll be purchasing for the rest of my body? You got it- Udderly Smooth. This is truly my new HG moisturizer. And it works for my face too - I still prefer cetaphil for my face but this can certainly substitute as a back-up in my purse. The smell is fine to me - I think it smells clean and fresh - maybe they improved on the scent?

on 2/16/2006 2:37:00 PM

Wow, shame this stuff smells so bad. It really works on my dry hands. I have a newborn baby and live in a cold, dry climate, so washing my hands several times a day leaves them horribly dry. This is the only cream I have used that really does last through multiple handwashings. It leaves my hands soft and smooth. Lovely. But it really does smell like the underside of a cow, which is hard for me to stomach. If only it smelled better, it would be an hg.

on 2/12/2006 4:11:00 PM

Besides being a hilarious label read, this stuff actually works. I like it for sensitive skin areas. I would pefer it in a tube though.

on 2/7/2006 5:03:00 AM

I love this stuff! I had given Nivea a try, but felt that it was too greasy and can only apply it right before I go to bed. This is a much better alternative. It has a similar scent (clean and somewhat soapy) but does not leave a greasy film and is much easier to apply than the original Nivea cream. This cream is light and whipped and slathers on quite easily. It leaves my skin super soft and the price is unbeatable. I bought a jar of this at Trader Joe's for under 3 bucks. This is definitely a repurchase.

I love this product. The smell doesn't bother you as much once you get use to it & you realise what great results you are getting. In my family we all have extremely dry skin, and as a younger child I suffered from cracked, bleeding feet because of it. I've been using this product for years, since it's been under a different name & i have no complaints.

on 10/15/2005 3:40:00 PM

I was happy to find uddercream in the US. I'm from the Netherlands and there uddercream is a more general product to moisturize dry and chapped hands (and farmers use it on cow udders as well I presume). Every drugstore there has it's own brands so there's more to choose from when it comes to consistency and packaging.

Here this seems to be the only brand available in drugstores but it works well. Non-greasy and very moisturizing, I'm sure it will get me through the winter months ahead :-)

on 5/19/2005 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I used to use this years ago to make my skin smooth and silky, and it had a nice light refreshing pleasant scent. Recently I bought a jar of it for the first time in a long time and I had to throw it away. Why?

Because they did something utterly (ha) horrible to the scent and now it makes my hands smell like the UNDERSIDE OF A COW.

This is not the same formula they made years ago. Now it actually makes your hands smell like you've been milking cows. The cream isn't as moisturizing either anymore. Blech.

on 5/4/2005 5:06:00 AM

This is a review for the Udderly Smooth Udder Cream Body Cream from Redex Industries - Salem, OR. www.uddercream.com I received a sample packet of this in a swap and first off I do NOT like the smell. It just smells way too soapy for my liking. The cream is nice and moisturizing. Slightly on the oily residue side but I normally like that. Sorry to give two lipsticks but can't stand the smell.

on 3/11/2005 4:32:00 PM

I'd heard some good things about this cream, and had thought about purchasing it, so I was really psyched when someone bought a tube to share at work. Alas, I don't like it all that much. It absorbs super fast. Not greasy at all, almost like a gel. And it seemed to really moisturize well. But here it is two hours later, and my hands feel even drier than before. Plus the scent really is awful.