Udderly Smooth Hand Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Allantoin, Dimethicone, Lanolin Oil, Propylene Glycol in an Emollient Base

on 2/12/2006 4:11:00 PM

Besides being a hilarious label read, this stuff actually works. I like it for sensitive skin areas. I would pefer it in a tube though.

on 2/7/2006 5:03:00 AM

I love this stuff! I had given Nivea a try, but felt that it was too greasy and can only apply it right before I go to bed. This is a much better alternative. It has a similar scent (clean and somewhat soapy) but does not leave a greasy film and is much easier to apply than the original Nivea cream. This cream is light and whipped and slathers on quite easily. It leaves my skin super soft and the price is unbeatable. I bought a jar of this at Trader Joe's for under 3 bucks. This is definitely a repurchase.

I love this product. The smell doesn't bother you as much once you get use to it & you realise what great results you are getting. In my family we all have extremely dry skin, and as a younger child I suffered from cracked, bleeding feet because of it. I've been using this product for years, since it's been under a different name & i have no complaints.

on 10/15/2005 3:40:00 PM

I was happy to find uddercream in the US. I'm from the Netherlands and there uddercream is a more general product to moisturize dry and chapped hands (and farmers use it on cow udders as well I presume). Every drugstore there has it's own brands so there's more to choose from when it comes to consistency and packaging.

Here this seems to be the only brand available in drugstores but it works well. Non-greasy and very moisturizing, I'm sure it will get me through the winter months ahead :-)

on 5/19/2005 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I used to use this years ago to make my skin smooth and silky, and it had a nice light refreshing pleasant scent. Recently I bought a jar of it for the first time in a long time and I had to throw it away. Why?

Because they did something utterly (ha) horrible to the scent and now it makes my hands smell like the UNDERSIDE OF A COW.

This is not the same formula they made years ago. Now it actually makes your hands smell like you've been milking cows. The cream isn't as moisturizing either anymore. Blech.

on 5/4/2005 5:06:00 AM

This is a review for the Udderly Smooth Udder Cream Body Cream from Redex Industries - Salem, OR. www.uddercream.com I received a sample packet of this in a swap and first off I do NOT like the smell. It just smells way too soapy for my liking. The cream is nice and moisturizing. Slightly on the oily residue side but I normally like that. Sorry to give two lipsticks but can't stand the smell.

on 3/11/2005 4:32:00 PM

I'd heard some good things about this cream, and had thought about purchasing it, so I was really psyched when someone bought a tube to share at work. Alas, I don't like it all that much. It absorbs super fast. Not greasy at all, almost like a gel. And it seemed to really moisturize well. But here it is two hours later, and my hands feel even drier than before. Plus the scent really is awful.

on 2/21/2005 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I heard good things about this cream from a number of different people and thought I'd give it a try. I was expecting it to be really greasy, but it's not at all! I have dry skin, but can't stand a greasy cream. This one absorbs well and lasts for a while. It's really cheap too. I found it at Trader Joe's, $2.99 for a big 12 oz. jar. The smell is very light and does not linger at all.

on 1/30/2005 3:40:00 PM

This is good stuff, better than L'Occitane's shea butter hand cream, IMO. I got a small squeeze tube from the dollar store to keep in my bag. I go through hand creams very quickly since my skin is so dry. It goes on creamy, and makes my hands feel soft and moisturized. I don't need to reapply very often either like I do for some creams. I wish it was unscented though.

on 1/12/2005 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is great - inexpensive, rich but not greasy at all, and very effective.