L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

It's an OK foundation. I bought it with my expectations high but I was let down. Runny consistency and gets patchy when wore during the day. It was an OK coverage being a light-medium build able. I had the shade W1 and it was a bit too dark for me but I just blended it down my neck and it worked. My packing had a pump which was a plus but there were so many better foundations I had tried. It is good for a light everyday makeup wear you can't be bothered with a heavy face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A very runny foundation! Sheer coverage, nothing special! Didn't break me out though, which is great, but I'm not using it daily either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

To me, this is an absolutely fine foundation for everyday use. I must admit, for the longest time I've not enjoyed shopping for foundations or trying new ones out, since a lot of them tend to break me out. And - I never really know where to even start, there's so many options. (Thank you, MakeupAlley and all the lovely people here, for making things a lot easier for me since I found you.) What I'm getting at is that I've used this foundation for a few years now, simply because it was a "good enough" product that didn't do any major damage to my skin, so I settled. Huge pro that it has so many shades. Personally I can use both C2 Rose Vanilla and N2 Vanilla during most months of the year. It gives a light to medium coverage, but I don't find it that buildable - at least not with a brush. I have combination (and acne prone) skin and at the end of the day it does slide around a bit on my forehead and nose, but I have thick bangs and I've not yet found a single foundation that keeps my forehead matte all day (plus you can't see it since, again, bangs). I feel ready to once again give other foundations a try and hopefully find something even better, but this is definitely a foundation I can imagine going back to one day still.

I used this foundation for over six years before realizing it isn't really for me. The foundation looks really pretty when first applied. It's somewhere between a dewy and matte finish. It doesn't look cakey. It doesn't have the best coverage, but it does even skintone and cover redness.

However, on my very oily skin it only stays nice for about 60 minutes before I turn into an oil slick. I feel like the foundation and all makeup on top of it is sliding around my face. Primer, setting powder/spray does nothing to help this. The foundation also comes off on everything else, like my phone for example, which is a little gross. I have switched to a different foundation and I'm much happier with my makeup now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this foundation!! Full coverage and it matched my skin tone perfectly. I do have to set with powder to make it last longer but I don't mind reapplying the powder every 4-5 hours. And the low price is so affordable! Will definitely be repurchasing this.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I purchased this in W1 and it comes a pump. This is a good foundation, nothing phenomenal but very nice for everyday use. Medium to full buildable coverage depending on how you apply, amazing shade range for a drugstore product. It's very easy to blend into the skin, wears comfortably and stays pretty well with setting powder after application and a couple times blotting throughout the day.

This is a foundation I tend to reach for when I know I don't need anything special of my foundation like if it's not super hot outside or I don't have a long and busy day ahead when I want to touch up as few times as possible.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I wear the shade w6 as a brightener. It's a decent foundation, nothing special. Medium coverage, lasts throughout the day if you set it but it isn't matte (beware fellow oily skinned ladies). I would suggest this for something standard but there's better.

I have really dry skin and this made my skin so oily. It creases a ton and does not last more than 4-5 hours, even with powder. It does have decent coverage and its build able. looks natural on the skin. the biggest problem is that it just doesn't last very long, even with a rime and powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I was in the drugstore and realized that I completely forgot about this foundation! I am W2, and it really is very blendable with coverage you can control. My very oily skin likes Revlon Colorstay, too, but I think this has been demoted to 2nd place!

True match deserved a second chance, and I'm glad I gave it another try!

my favorite drugstore foundation ever!! in my everyday makeup routine and i love the fact that you can't even feel it on your face. lasted me about 10+ hours but the only thing I absolutely hate is that i HAVE to put on a primer before I apply this foundation because it does crease and will look cakey if you don't apply a primer before. (i use the smashbox photo finish primer, also holy grail) and it is buildable. (and i buy the packaging with the pump so i don't have any problems with that)