April 18, 2014 | 1838 users online

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Skin Type: Dry
Skin Color: Fair
Coverage: Medium-Full
Color: C2/natural ivory (cool)

I was suprised with how easily it was to find my skin tone in foundation, very quickly discovered what it was.
I applied it for the first time tonight and it went on very smooth and soft , was NOT heavy at all or cakey. It covered all my blemishes quite well and still had a natural look to it . It lasted 6-8 hours and didn't settle into fine lines or creases. I will buy this again for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When i first used it i hated it. I thought it was really blotchy and oily. However.. i loved the colour range because of my yellow-undertone skin so i decided to test it out again. I have been using it for about 4 months now and it is amazing for a drugstore foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Hlp92

I really wanted to like this but it hasn't to be one of the worst drugstore foundations I have tried and this isn't even that cheap in Australia .. Looking at about $26.00 . It looked horrible and made my small blemishes more noticeable then before I put it on. I work in an air conditioned office and it would still look oily and oxidized a couple of hours after and by the end of my 8 hour shift its complete gone . I don't know why you tube make up gurus say this is so great . Only thing I can say is it matched me well as I'm a nw25 n rose beige colour wise looked Great . Also caused me to break out so definitely won't be putting this on my skin again !

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Jocelynwinns

I have the lightest shade and it is still too dark and orange for my skin (I am not that pale). I can blend it out on my neck a little bit but it still looks funny. It gets very patchy around my nose and upper lip and chin throughout the day and is very obvious (even if I set it with powder). Gives a good coverage though while it lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Orlakindlon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this foundation. I have dry skin and it is a matte finish but I don't mind that. It doesn't look cakey. Better quality than most of my higher end foundations. Love the colour selections. Even though it has such a thin consistency the coverage is amazing. Lasts long on my skin and would defiantly recommend! My favourite foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by maddi0203

This is possibly the worst foundation I have ever tried. Quite a few beauty guru's mentioned it in their videos so I thought I'd give it a try. But it's terrible. It looks so cakey and during a hot day, it comes off within 2 hours, even if set with powder. It doesn't blend well at all! I don't recommend it to anyone. Horrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by likedelicate

This is absolutely the worst foundation I have ever used. The only thing good about this product is the color range that they come in. The foundation does not last long at all, and was extremely blotchy. I noticed within an hour to two hours that I could see it sunken in to my pores and it was all broken up. The coverage was very light, and it made my skin look even oilier than usual. It completely broke me out! Not just small bumps, but big extremely painful bumps all over my chin. I would not recommend this for anyone that has sensitive acne prone skin. I wish I could say that this worked for me, but this is a product that I will definitely stay away from. I threw the entire bottle out, and I'm not usually one to waste foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by jasthill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Skin type: moderate acne (6-10+ active spots), oily all over, dry around certain acne spots, uneven skin tone due to acne scars (not deep, just miscolored surface level spots), fair with yellow undertones. Basically, my skin is every girls worst nightmare.

Okay, so I have used this make-up before about 4 years ago and wasn't terribly crazy about it, but I decided to revisit it and see how it worked with my skin now. Let me just throw this out there and go on ahead and let you know that I give this product a big "hell no."

I tried it with an without a combination of: moisturizer, primer, and nothing on underneath this makeup. It was so horrific with the moisturizer and primer I actually washed it all off my face because it was that. bad.

I wore it today with just my washed skin underneath it and applied with a fake, wet beauty blender. When I first put it on, it didn't cover all of my blemishes, but it did cover enough to make it look fairly natural. It obviously blended very well (hence the product name) and did so-so on building up. After just 3 hours into my work day I went to look at my face and it was awful. For one, it looked and felt like I had bacon grease all over my face, and for two, I had dried flaky shit all over my face. Flaky pieces though that were too small to try to wipe off and fix, which is weird for me because I don't really have dry areas on my face. Also, the foundation gathered into splotchy patches all over my skin. It basically just looked like I had a weird skin disease, no joke.

It's cheap enough that if you have normal skin you may want to try this; otherwise, I'm going to say steer clear.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by pitchpatch5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Got the lightest shade & thought it looked okay til I went outside & noticed how orange it looks & is too dark for me. It gets worse, it oxides quite a bit & staying power is awful

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by tubularr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first drugstore foundation because I find it so difficult to find any drugstore foundation that has yellow undertones. I picked this up because I saw someone on YouTube rave about it and my Nars Sheer Glow was too dark for me, so I picked this up in W4 (about a NC30/35, C4 in MAC). The color matches me perfectly and on me, it oxidized just a little bit but not too much. There is shimmer in it, but it isn't noticeable. It is natural looking and the coverage is light medium-ish. I've never had to build it up because it covers my redness and slight acne-scarring just fine!

One thing that I like about it is that it doesn't transfer AS EASILY as other foundations, such as my Nars Sheer Glow. Yes, I still get oily throughout the day- this is a pretty thin foundation- but not nearly as much as my Nars. Overall, I do like this foundation and I keep it around when I don't want to use my higher end products.