July 24, 2014 | 2124 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - TruBlend

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by mel567

I like this foundation, to be honest. It is very light and has a nice finish to it. It lasts all day. I got this at WalMart on sale for $10.99 and it was worth every penny. Trust me, I have liquid foundations from the brands of Lancome, Chanel, Revlon and NARS. This is one is my go-to's for sure!!!! The packaging isn't really fancy and girly, but give it a shot.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by ZackAttackGrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

TERRIBLE. I've never had makeup that looks cakey but ALSO has poor coverage! And doesn't last at all. Not a single good thing about this foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Flossie2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few foundations I've bought that actually matches my skin tones and isn't oily. Cover Girl Classic Ivory is great for fair skin with slight pink under tones. I apply this using a barely damp sponge and finish with a foundation brush. Then I apply a loose translucent powder. The coverage is very good, not super heavy but buildable and as I said, dries to a nice matte finish. It does not get oily during the day. Lately I have been adding a drop or two of Maybelline Fit in Ivory which makes the color even better. The only thing with Trublend is you have to work to blend it so it's not streaky. Move fast and get it on with a sponge. This is basically a cheaper drugstore foundation so you can't expect miracles. There is a lack of foundations for very fair skinned women that isn't too dark, too orange, too something. Including the expensive ones like MAC. So I consider this one a definite keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

I bought this for my mother who is 50+ and she looks STUNNING with this on. I'm a L'Oreal True Match fan, but this made me do a double take. Application was smooth and my mom's usually uneven skin tone looked flawless. Now all my mother will wear for foundation is CG True Blend. She doesn't even need a powder to set it! Great price and excellent results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by keenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have super dry skin, and this is the only foundation that looks good on me. I have so many, NARS Sheer Glow, Inglot, Several MAC and Makeup Forever foundations. When my skin is especially acting up, they all look horrible on me. They all accentuate the dryness, flakiness and peeling on my cheeks and around my nostrils. I could use a tinted moisturizer, but I feel like they don't cover up the redness on my face enough. This one feel like a moisturizer with enough coverage to make it a foundation instead of a tinted moisturizer. I love it. I'm Ivory, the lightest shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by zukhra2011

Actually pretty good and gave my face this snow white glow :) thats probably because i am pale, but i would repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Mashenka11

I bought this at a whim. I used to have acne prone skin, with red bumps everywhere. I couldnt figure out how to control it, so I bought this foundation to use for when I go out at night and want to make my skin look good enough to go out in.

Anyways, the pump is really convenient. However, the product is not good, it clumps on my face, get grainy and is not a smooth finish. My ex boyfriend looked at my face and gave me the only good advice I ever got from him, he said Take off that makeup, its not good for your skin and it doesn't even look good anyway.

So, I stopped using this foundation, deciding to instead focus on making my skin healthier. After I broke up with that guy, I figured out the perfect method to clearing up my skin - now I have beautiful, glowing skin, without makeup. And its not because he told me to, its really because I want naturally nice skin,

Ladies, from my opinion, I dont think it looks good to use foundation. I want people to see ME, MY face, and not a makeup product covering it. If you have problematic skin, like I did, this is only my opinion but I think it is so much healthier to let your skin breathe and focus on making it look and feel healthier.

I no longer have to conceal blemishes, i only use a moisturizer as my going out look for skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by jessichick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this because the color actually matched my skin (I'm extremely fair-skinned). I have dry skin, especially on my face, that I moisturize twice a day. When I tried to use the Covergirl Trublend, it dried out my face even more! It also caused severely noticeable dry patches. I tried putting on moisturizer and letting that set directly before applying, no difference. When I tried fixing the dry patches after, the foundation just came right off onto my hands!
This isn't a good foundation for people with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

Eh, I didn't really like this. The quality just seems cheap to me. It applies sort of...grainy. Like the foundation isn't rich with pigment but sort of just thrown together. Maybelline's Fit Me and L'Oreal's True Match, which seem to be the equivalents of this are much, much better than this. I like the pump on this but I don't like the plastic container. I like the glass on the other two. No SPF, which I think a foundation must have. UPDATE: Liking this more, upon trying for a second time. I didn't use concealer this time and it looks good. I think the formula is very similar to the ones I listed above, except this has less coverage, I would say.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I used to use this foundation in high school. Everyone would always ask me what make up I used because it looked so flawless, yet natural. It never broke me out & was very light & not cakey. However, I did find it kind of hard to build it up to get better coverage. It felt very smooth going on my skin & it never looked orange. I have to agree with a previous reviewer that this foundation did emphasize on dry patches. This may be better for use in the summer when skin is more hydrated. I love the pump it comes with. I honestly don't really remember why I stopped using it. I would buy again:)