August 1, 2014 | 1448 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

This is terrific! I was hesitant to buy this with the high price tag but I am so glad I did. I have never used any peel before and can't believe I have been missing out. I use it once a week and I feel so pampered when I do. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. My makeup goes on better. I swear my lines and wrinkles are smoother. My pores are smaller also. I don't think it fades my dark areas much but that isn't what I am using it for. I use it for the incredible way my skin feels and looks. I am half way done with my current kit but I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by kupochan972

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Thursday and Sundays because I use the peel on these days! This peel is my HG and is the only thing that can extract the blackheads on my nose, and I've tried plenty of products aimed at that with no succession. I also love the silky smooth feel of the skin right after using it. I have oily and kind of sensitive skin, and my skin gets just a little red if I rub it in too hard (even though instructions say to massage, not scrub), but it goes away immediately and it also doesn't give me any stinging or burning that some other peels do. It's great at keeping my face looking and feeling clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by girlslovepink

I got this in a make-up optional kit. It came with 3 samples, which each sample was good for 2 uses. I absoultely love this. It was like magic after the first use. My skin was energized. It reduces my pores and left my skin very soft. I have used it twice in the last week along with my other philosophy skin care regimen. I am looking into buy the oil of olay microderm abrasion kit vs this one due to the price of $40 vs $24. It smells good and you will love the results too

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Beautyisbliss

Amazing!! I use once a week and I can tell a huge difference! The best!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by cheekymar

INCREADIBLE. I am thrilled with this two step process. I have done this once a week for 3 weeks, and LOVE the feeling of my skin after. I get SO excited when its time to do it each week. I generally tend to stay away from these types of products that may contain any harsh exfoliating beads because I tend to have breakouts from them. This did NO such thing. I am in love with this Microdelivery Peel. I recommend it to all my skincare lovers.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Ladylove725

This product works incredibly well. It makes my skin feel baby soft. My only issue with it is the cost. When I opened step 1 it immediately reminded me of my homemade sugar and lemon juice peel which I personally feel works equally as well and for around $60 less. Don't get me wrong this product is wonderful, but for students on a budget such as myself, you might want to go the homemade, natural route.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was in Ulta and tried this while I was in the store barefaced. I walked away and returned to the mirror and was like WOW. My pores were smaller, and my skin completed exfoliated. It was close to $40, but I use just one pad once a week and 60 come in the jar....so it's a good value. And it doesn't dry up if you keep the jar tight. Its a good addition to my skincare routine. I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Milana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is what should be called Miracle Worker because it is absolutely that. I have had problems with my skin since I was a teenager. I have always had problems with my skin. I have tried practically every treatment out there, usually very expensive, to resolve my skin issues. I have done the Biomedic peels, that work over time, but are too expensive. I have had microdermabrasion that made me scar. I have had glycolic acid peels that darkened my skin, and I have used Obaji that is EXTREMELY expensive and left me in this never ending cycle of breakouts. I finally found Neutrogena Oil-Free in the orange packaging that cleared up all my skin problems and I vowed I'd never try another expensive product again when the cheap product worked so much better.

Fast forward a few years and now my skin is dry, but I am still getting congestion under the skin. I have been reading the reviews and watching the QVC presentations for Philosophy for over a year, but I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on the product because of past experience with more expensive brands. Well, I was getting ready for a once in a lifetime vacation and I wanted to look and feel good for my trip. I decided to cave in and buy the Microdermabrasion Peel. Words can barely express how amazed I am by this product.

I really was not expecting to look in my mirror and see a miracle, but that is exactly what I saw. After applying this product I look like I have a new face. My skin looks gorgeous. That is something I have NEVER said about my skin. The clarity and smoothness of my skin after this treatment was so incredible that I couldn't stop staring at my face in the mirror. The color was brighter, the skin was smoother, there was a noticeable decrease in discoloration, and my pores became invisible. I now see skin that I never thought was possible for me to have. I am basically in shock. My writing probably isn't even getting across how pleased I am with this product, but like I just wrote.....in think I'm in shock.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by bonnie297

Absolutely love, love, love this product!!! Makes my skin baby smooth and refreshed. I like the 2 step system. I do tend to use up the activator (Step 2 in the bottle) faster than the Vitamin C crystals but I don't mind this as the crystals make a great physical exfoliant by themselves. This isn't as strong as a professional peel so is great to use weekly or even twice weekly. When I apply Step 2 I definitely feel a warm, tingling sensation. I've gone through two sets and have noticed an improvement in my freckles and the overall tone of my skin. If you're feeling dull or rough this lil beauty will smooth you out!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by chrissygalpal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very good over the counter skin peel. I do think the word peel is a bit bold for this product. You will get a good exfoliation with this but I would not say a good peel. Their is a big difference. Perfect for someone wanting to renew their skin without the effects of a doctos peel. I do have a lot of sun spots and large pores and after using this product all the way I did notice and feel my skin look brighter and softer. Was easy to use.