Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm

on 8/12/2005 11:36:00 AM

I got this lipgloss as a gift in the 03 color. I'm a MMM and it is basically a MLBB color on me. I really like the smooth feel of the gloss and the sweet scent. My only complaint is I wish the gloss lasted a little longer.

on 5/19/2005 2:42:00 AM

I have this in the no color form (i think the number is 00). It moisturizes pretty well, I was surprised to see shea butter as one of the ingrdients. When the gloss is on my lips, its glossy but not shining and not too sticky. It smells like sweet fruit! The lady who was helping me at the counter said that she was wearing the 05 color and it looked pretty good too. It was subtle on her but I'm sure every color looks different on every person. Now, if you have a minute, you should read the rest of my review for a funny story. So, I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy a colored gloss or a non-colored gloss. And the lady helping me said, "Yea, you should try it on. See which one you like." But I wasn't sure that I wanted try on the balm because who knows if there's germs from other people using it. So, I asked the lady that when other people were trying it, did they actually put it onto their lips. She tried to give me the run-around and finally said that people do put the tester to their lips but it was okay because she "cleans it" with a facial tissue. She was trying to convince me that just by cleaing off the tip of the tube with a tissue made the tip free from germs!

on 5/18/2005 12:49:00 AM

I have Clarins Colour Quench balm #03, which is a shimmery light pink w/ a hint of peach. The texture is pleasant, not too sticky. This colour reminds me of Armani shine gloss #3, but the Clarins is more pink and has less of the gold shimmer. I like using this at home in place of a regular lip balm. My only complaint is the slightly too sweet taste/scent. Otherwise, the Colour Quench balm has nice moisturizing qualities.

on 4/27/2005 8:47:00 AM

This would look great for a night out coz it catchs the light and make your lips look fuller with beautiful color. I tried it on under the warm light of the store and it looked gorgeous. So i decided to bring it home. Put in on the next day when i went out and my lips was shouting "Hey, look, i am wearing lip gloss". It's not even just the glossy texture of a tint lip moisturizer, tt's like putting a layer of cooking oil on your lip, plus it's sticky.

For me it's a mistake bying this lip balm, coz i hardly ever go out at night, plus i am more on the natural looking make up. So, i ended up giving it away almost full.

on 3/4/2005 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love it! I hardly ever wear lipstick and only occasionally gloss, because I hate the sticky feel, but since I purchased this, I have been quite faithful. I have the #5, which is rosy reddish, and perfect for my medium, yellow-toned skin.

on 3/4/2005 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have it in 02 and really like this product. Very moisterizing, great fragrance. It doesn't leave a stain of color as it wears, but I don't mind re-applying because it prevents my lips from drying out, especially in the winter.

on 2/3/2005 4:19:00 PM

I have it nr 3, a nice,light, natural rose colour. I love how it moisturizes my lips. It gives a discreet, pretty shine. Nice fruity scent. Long lasting. Hygenic tube, easy to use.

on 1/28/2005 10:17:00 AM

I have this in No.3, a pretty shimmery pink colour. It feels moisturising on the lips, and is great for those days when your lips feel a bit dry and in need of lip balm, but you still want to add a little colour to them. It doesn't last that long on the lips, but a reasonable time for a lip balm. I would repurchase this. Me: N1/NC15, blue eyes, blonde hair.

This balm does what it's suppose to, but I just cant get pass it's funky smell so I won't be purchasing it again in the future.

on 1/7/2005 10:10:00 AM

if u look for a lip balm which has terrific ability to seriously moisturize your lips,buy it.if u don't look especially 4 a lip balm,buy a regular lipgloss,cause it's not cheap and it comes only in 4 colors...

Recommended for Medium Skin