November 1, 2014 | 752 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS PRODUCT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANT TO MARRY IT. Just kidding. Except not really. Anyway, I use this for EVERYTHING. It's got a wonderful, clean, refreshing scent, and feels misty and cool on the skin. I use it as a toner, I use it to "set" my makeup ( and no longer need powder!) I use it to annoy my friends and family by randomly shouting "Try this!" and then attacking them in the face with my spray bottle. The bottle is only $12, and has lasted me three whole months so far, which is impressive because I use this very liberally several times a day. It makes my skin look dewy, fresh, and awake, and is a great pick me up. Everyone should have this in their cabinet/fridge/purse.

22 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a good thing this is so cheap, I find myself spraying it all the time! I purchased this as a part of a 2013 decision to spend less time on makeup and more time on skincare. I find myself spraying this all the time. After cleansing, I feel like it helps my moisturizer sink in better. After makeup, it helps ease any heavily powdered areas and makes my makeup look more natural. Because it's only $7, I never worry about using too much like I do on many skincare products. The smell is light and goes away quickly. I need to purchase some to keep in my desk at work, as I'd like to be able to freshen up through the day. Great buy, great price!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just discovered this product at Ulta and I am in love. This is a great multitasking spray for a great price of $7. Though this is not the ideal make up setting spray for oily skin like mine - I have found other uses for it. I spray my foundation brushes and concealer brushes before I apply - it makes my foundation look natural and dewy. The brushes soak up less foundation so I don't feel like I wasting my foundation. Even though I am extremely oily - bitter cold winds make my face chapped. This is great way to moisturize on the cold winter days without using lotion. I can also use it to refresh my makeup during the day. I have sensitive skin and so far no breakouts or irritation. Also - I love the fact this has a lot less ingredients than some other sprays and there is no alchohol that drys out the skin.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by jlhoward27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this spray, it doesn't break me out and is refreshing!! Now I feel like I can't live without it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 10:06:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsCatEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this toner. I have found when I spritz it further away from my face the fine most reduces oil, whereas when I spritz it closer and allow my skin to get more wet it moisturizes very well. I like that I can get two uses out of it in that way. Sets makeup well and rehydrates on dry days. However, I have better experience with other toners for evening skin tone. I mostly use this over makeup and not after cleanser in the am/pm. I use Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist as my post-cleansing toner as I find it works better for that purpose. All that to say I really like this and much prefer it over Avene Eau Thermale and Dr. Perricone Super Watercress toner which are both too drying/unimpressive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by mulligana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a replacement for my super ridiculously expensive Claudalie beauty elixer. I decided I really liked it even though it didn't do much, but a full size is nearly $50USD! I found this spray at Ulta for $7 and while it is a different product than the Beauty Elixer, I think it does the same for me - provides a refreshing facial spray. I like to use it after putting on foundation so it doesn't look to "done" - this stuff gives me just enough mouisture. I have let friends and family borrow this and it is a big hit. Not sure if it actually improves skin but it feels great and is a fractio of the cost of the Claudalie stuff. Great before/after flights in a smaller travel bottle !

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

i mainly use this as a makeup "setting" spray and refresher spray on days when i use foundation / powder. i find that it does an excellent job of removing the powdery look that can result from powder [foundation] and blush to help my face look more natural. i have also used this as a toner in a pinch, but don't like it as much for that purpose, although it does help me condense products when i travel. i love the smell of roses, which doesn't linger or irritate my sensitive eyes. i found this at ulta for about $7, making it an affordable great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by honeylavender

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Rather than using this as a toner, I use it as a refreshing spray over my makeup later in the day when I feel like my makeup has dulled or when I feel like it's getting a bit too greasy and settled on my skin - when the spritz evaporates, it takes off some oil with it and leaves me feeling renewed. It also smells lovely, like an herb garden in spring. I totally recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by gandangnatural

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

this is a good replacement for mac fix spray but I don't really use a facial spray so I wouldn't repurchase. I had a sample of this so I tried it out. Nothing really special but if you want a cheap alternative, this could be it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ClaireS2390

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is AHMAZING! I bought this after a friend told me this is her HG makeup setting spray and she has tried them all. I was definitely interested and at only $7 I couldn't pass it up! It has a light floral smell of roses, which I find pleasant but if you don't...it does go away very fast. I use this for a toner after I cleanse my face to remover excess dirt and oil, works wonderfully. In addition, I use it to set my makeup which so far has proven that it works for that as well. A major plus for me is its very hydrating and I have very dry skin so this is perfect to use with moisturizer and really helps the moisturizer sink into your skin. Another major plus for me is it has really helped tone down my redness and decrease the acne on my face. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product but not for awhile cause the bottle lasts FOREVER! Definitely worth a try and your money!