October 1, 2014 | 954 users online

Fragrances - Cacharel - Amor Amor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is awesome and easy to love!!! After a day of shopping for and sampling mature scents that just seemed too grown-up and overwhelming, I stopped by Marshalls and picked up a darling 1oz bottle of this because I knew after years of trying this but never purchasing that this would put a smile on this perfume junkie's face!!! This is youthful, fun, and smells like the happiness that comes from falling in love captured in a scent!! It starts with perfectly mild grapefruit and blood orange and dries down to red licorice and then into a perfect vanilla wafer just tempered with light floral!! Divine!!! I have no idea why I haven't purchased this earlier... too easy, I guess!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazingly rich & heady fragrance. Someone told me about this scent when she sprayed it on some fabric flowers used as giftwrap detail for a bridal shower we both attended. I had no idea it was made by Cacharel, who also makes Anais Anais which is one of my all-time fave fragrances! I haven't bought this for myself yet, but I remember how intensely romantic it smelled without being overbearing or suffocating. I'm not enchanted by the bottle ..the type of scent this fragrance is seems like a whole different world than the modern sleek type of look the bottle has. Anyway that doesn't matter all that much. What matters is how wonderful the scent is. I hope when I try it that it will mix nicely with my body chemistry. But if not, I'll update my review. I'm very impressed with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 7:30:00 PM More reviews by jne88

This is my absolute fave perfume ever!!! I love the smell...it's kind of sweet which is feminine but it also has a masculine smell to it. My boyfriend loves it, my friends love it, and I love it. I bought the 1.7 oz for 30 bucks but it was worth it. I plan on getting 3.4 oz really soon!!! If you havent tried it you're TOTALLY missing out!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by PresKitten22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A nice sweet yet musky perfume... To be honest, I just wanted to say it smells EXACTLY like 'Charlie Pink'. So if you ever want a cheap alternative ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by iLoveMac15

This is one of my favourite perfumes, it's a very feminine scent. But there is something about it that just makes me feel happy. Everytime I wear it I get many compliments. It's not too floral just the right amount of floral and sweet. I love it!

It probably lasts about 5 hours on me because it is an eau de toilette. But I still adore it!

xo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by buurt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite perfume ever. Everytime I wear it I get compliments and my boyfriend loves it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 10:21:00 AM More reviews by SmileNowCriiL8r

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the way this stuff smells. I found a sampler in a magazine and decided I just had to have it. The bottle is too cute. This stuff last pretty well to so I dont feel like I need a bi bottle. I got the tiny bottle from Marshalls for like $15, so sweet deal. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by fragrancelover2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Long lasting and yes I agree that it smells alot like Betsey Johnson and Curve Connect for women.I like it though the bottle and packaging is the cutest!Find the 3.4 oz at Marshalls for $24.99 and the 1.7 oz for $19.99.Although it took me over a year to find the bigger bottle there they usually only have the 1 oz ($14.99) or the 1.7 oz size but I am glad I found the big bottle today.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by flyingfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This one is the scent of the new love for me.
You know, there are some periods of life when you are single but don't mind it. You feel free and young and "on the streets there are so many possibilities not to be alone..." :) You go to parties, flirt in the supermarket, and there are always some brown eyes or stunning smile to daydream about.
Amor Amor is a rosey, jasminey, creamy vanilla with ctirus and berries, fruity enough to express this freedom and juvenile happiness in your heart.
I love to wear it on these super happy, "just fell in love" days, but sometimes it comes out a bit generic on me, and it's ultra popular among teens where I live so I can't call this unique even if I find it an intoxicating and remarkable gem at the fruity frag market which usually not really impresses me.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by tinkelbelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

After having been using Noa for many years, which I still like, I wanted a new fragrance. I grew out of Noa and needed something more feminine, sexy...but still innocent and sweet. I think this fragrance matches my personality very well. It's warm and loving but still light and only noticeable for people close to me, which I like. That gives me a very intimate feeling, and that's just what I want from a fragrance.
My boyfriend loves it too, and I sometimes spray some of it in cards and on tissues for him, so he always has the feeling that I'm close since we live far apart from each other. So the name of the fragrance, Amor Amor, is very matching in my opinion ;)