October 23, 2014 | 1316 users online

Cleansers - Noxzema - Original Skin Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

I am really enjoying this product so far. In just a weeks time I have already seen a difference. I generally don't get too much acne but lately my skin has been acting up more than normal so I started using this and it worked pretty quickly. My skin isn't too prone to drying out but feels great so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by cRod

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worked wonders! I suffered a really bad sun burn on my face. Someone recommended I start washing my face with this product to treat the sun burn. Three washes later and it had peeled off the damaged skin. I went from a sunburn to the appearance of a healthy glow! Amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Favorite cleanser! Cheap but works great. Love the feel and texture of it. Works like a charm every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by mperez14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always come back to this product. It's my HG! I always venture off and try new products but I end up with clogged pores and unhappy skin. I get clogged pores very easily and I can't even use a moisturizer because of it. Luckily with noxzema I don't have to worry about that because it never leaves my face dry and it always clears up my acne and clogged pores! Also I have very oily skin and I live in Texas where the summer's are scorching hot, this helps my skin stay in check. Can't be without it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this facial cleanser a lot. This is definitely a classic cleansing cream. This cleanser doesn't lather yet it cleans my face thoroughly. It also washes off my make up thoroughly. Love the refreshing tingle but I'm not a fan of the overpowering medicinal smell. All in all still a great cleanser and this doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is an added bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by KellynElise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this stuff. It removes makeup really well, and it makes my skin feel very soft and refreshed. With other cleansers, they feel really good for a few days, and then my skin starts to develop a tolerance of them and the effects go away. That doesn't happen with Noxzema! My skin consistently feels great after washing with it. Definitely a staple product for me.
Also, I've used the Equate brand of this. They have the same ingredients, as far as I can tell, but the original just feels creamier to me, and it leaves my skin feeling more refreshed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

the Eucaplytus oil in this irritates my skin : ( I prefer oil cleansers.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by phoebeclaire

I seem to be one of the few who does not like this product.I read sooo many glowing reviews that i decided I couldn't not try it. I was expecting amazing results, and instead i got gross, peeling skin around my nose and cheeks. I didn't feel it left my skin very clean either. It didn't have much of an effect on my acne. I foolishly used this for a rather long time expecting magical results, but it just irritated my skin more and more. I have a lot left in the jar now, and I use it as shave cream for my legs. NEVER putting this on my face again.

Sensitive skin people beware!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

I liked this at first but after a while it left a residue on my skin and I started breaking out and my skin became extremely oily. Love the scent and the feel, it just didn't work for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by signalflare66

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use this in high school. I'm not sure why I ever stopped using it, but I recently started using it again in the last few months, and my how I have missed it! I missed the smell, and the tingly cool feeling on my face! This stuff makes my face really smooth and really shrinks my pores for me. When I have an occasional acne breakout, I'll leave this on my face for a good half hour and then wash it off. Usually the acne disappears in two days or less. This product is works for me, and is dirt cheap! I'll never stray again!