St. Ives 24 Hour Moisture

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 8/30/2007 5:51:00 AM

this is my absolute favourite body cream EVER! im asian and i have extremely dry, extremely sensitive skin on my body. in the winters i used to literally bawl my eyes out because my skin hurt so badly from drying out(even when i used to lather up on the moisturiser).

one day whilst strolling through priceline i came across this moisturiser and it is absolutely DEVINE! after a week(or maybe even less!) my skin improved dramatically. it feel smoother and look soo much better. i could never use anything else ever again! ive gone through probably 6bottles of these.. they last quite a while.. probably 4-5months(and i use this every day after showering!). and it has never ever irritated my skin! completely fabulous!

i gave it a 3 for packaging however because when nearing the end of a bottle.. it gets fustratingly hard to scoop up every last drop of product.

on 8/23/2007 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

For many many years i have never been able to help my irritated parched dry skin. I am one who tried every creme high end and drug store brands....
Its been a few years already...and i have never used anything but the 24 hour creme..
WOW !!!!!!
a miracle in a plastic container...
is that possible ??????
My arms my legs........never a dry patch!
I used to squirm....my skin was so itchy....but this is truly......a wonder creme.
use it right after a shower or bath...dont wait to long.....
youre never going to roam the aisles for another moisturizer again!

on 8/23/2007 1:40:00 AM

The only drugstore lotion worth buying. Not intrusive with perfumes.

on 8/22/2007 9:04:00 AM

I have a very dry skin especially during winter and I am very satisfied with all St. Ives products, especially the 24 hour moisturizers. It is non-sticky, it smells good and my skin stays moisturized for a whole 24h, from shower to shower, even the rough area such as elbows, knees, etc. I wouldn't buy anything else...

on 2/12/2007 9:47:00 AM

I have been really wanting a bottle of Kiehl's Creme de Corps- I have tried smaller bottles and loved the way that it worked, but I am trying to whittle down the price of my cosmetic addiction and didn't want to pay the high price. I found this at Target on clearance and thought "What the hey". I love it. It has a regular lotion smell, not some weird chemical-ly scent, and it works very well on my winter skin. I have a space heater blasting at me all day long, and it really keeps working all day to keep my legs soft. Not sticky, sinks right in. Will repurchase even at regular price.

on 2/9/2007 4:42:00 PM

Wow, I'm surprised to see so many good reviews on this stuff! I got it based on reviews and my hands have gone from ok to terrible. I have used this pretty much exclusively for months and my hands have become bright red, super dry and cracked. I mean it doesn't help me at all.

But the worst part of this lotion is that when my hands are this dry and cracked, it BURNS my skin, like a chemical. It's the only lotion I've ever had that does this, so not sure why, maybe I'm allergic to something in it. But I personally will not buy this brand again. It doesn't help my dry skin, the smell is nothing good, and it burns my hands.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My favorite body/hand moisturizer. I found travel size ones at Target in the dollar beauty bins, so I now have 2 travel size ones that I can just refill & carry around with me. It has a very light scent that is barely noticable & just smells like...lotion. Every other moisturizer I smell lately has some nasty fragrance added to it & it makes me sick. I want people to smell my perfume, not a nasty lotion. This is the perfect moisturizer for me. continued >>

on 1/25/2007 6:31:00 PM

Great product! Smells nice and moisturizes well w/out leaving me greasy. I only wish it'd come in a smaller travel size.

on 11/16/2006 9:03:00 PM

Smelled okay. Works great on very dry winter hands and legs. Absorbs well. Dirt cheap and I liked that I didn't need to keep applying this all day.

on 10/9/2006 12:35:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this lotion! It is definitely my HG of all lotions. I have purchased this twice in the small, flip-cap style and finally decided I would go for the big 18-oz pump bottle. This moisturizer is NOT sticky whatsoever, which is one of my biggest pet peeves about other lotions. I feel like it sinks right into my skin, without leaving a strong fragrant smell. Unlike other lotions that make people turn and smell if you put it on during a meeting or with people around, this lotion would probably not be smelled by anyone around you. Anyway, I don't know if it lives up to its "24 hour" claim, but it definitely sticks around for a long time on my skin!

Popular Lotions / Creams