October 23, 2014 | 840 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - 24 Hour Moisture

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 1:40:00 AM More reviews by losdickey

The only drugstore lotion worth buying. Not intrusive with perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2007 9:04:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a very dry skin especially during winter and I am very satisfied with all St. Ives products, especially the 24 hour moisturizers. It is non-sticky, it smells good and my skin stays moisturized for a whole 24h, from shower to shower, even the rough area such as elbows, knees, etc. I wouldn't buy anything else...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2007 9:47:00 AM More reviews by hhmrsm

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been really wanting a bottle of Kiehl's Creme de Corps- I have tried smaller bottles and loved the way that it worked, but I am trying to whittle down the price of my cosmetic addiction and didn't want to pay the high price. I found this at Target on clearance and thought "What the hey". I love it. It has a regular lotion smell, not some weird chemical-ly scent, and it works very well on my winter skin. I have a space heater blasting at me all day long, and it really keeps working all day to keep my legs soft. Not sticky, sinks right in. Will repurchase even at regular price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2007 4:42:00 PM More reviews by asylum23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, I'm surprised to see so many good reviews on this stuff! I got it based on reviews and my hands have gone from ok to terrible. I have used this pretty much exclusively for months and my hands have become bright red, super dry and cracked. I mean it doesn't help me at all.

But the worst part of this lotion is that when my hands are this dry and cracked, it BURNS my skin, like a chemical. It's the only lotion I've ever had that does this, so not sure why, maybe I'm allergic to something in it. But I personally will not buy this brand again. It doesn't help my dry skin, the smell is nothing good, and it burns my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2007 7:40:00 PM More reviews by abeautifulhaunting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite body/hand moisturizer. I found travel size ones at Target in the dollar beauty bins, so I now have 2 travel size ones that I can just refill & carry around with me. It has a very light scent that is barely noticable & just smells like...lotion. Every other moisturizer I smell lately has some nasty fragrance added to it & it makes me sick. I want people to smell my perfume, not a nasty lotion. This is the perfect moisturizer for me. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by oohbarracuda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! Smells nice and moisturizes well w/out leaving me greasy. I only wish it'd come in a smaller travel size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by KITTYCC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smelled okay. Works great on very dry winter hands and legs. Absorbs well. Dirt cheap and I liked that I didn't need to keep applying this all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2006 12:35:00 AM More reviews by milota

I absolutely LOVE this lotion! It is definitely my HG of all lotions. I have purchased this twice in the small, flip-cap style and finally decided I would go for the big 18-oz pump bottle. This moisturizer is NOT sticky whatsoever, which is one of my biggest pet peeves about other lotions. I feel like it sinks right into my skin, without leaving a strong fragrant smell. Unlike other lotions that make people turn and smell if you put it on during a meeting or with people around, this lotion would probably not be smelled by anyone around you. Anyway, I don't know if it lives up to its "24 hour" claim, but it definitely sticks around for a long time on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Unadorable

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As i write this review my legs are silky smooth - thanks to this genius product. It sinks in fast and leaves skin amazingly soft! The scent is pleasant and not too strong - it doesn't really smell of anything in particular. It's also a great price for the huge amount you get! I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2006 8:46:00 AM More reviews by nexa_a2y

Works Okay for my sahara-desert skin. Though not for 24-hrs, maybe 4 hrs. But it absorbs easily without a sticky feeling.
The thing i hate about this is the weird smell.