December 21, 2014 | 798 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this shade as part of the Naked palette, and I can say that this is definitely my most used shade in the palette. On my NC30 skintone, it is the perfect brightening eyeshadow. It's not too frosty for me, and it's a shadow that I wear whenever I'm in a rush and need to look more awake!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by randers

Very pretty champagne highlighter with pink undertones and a hint of gold shimmer. This is more pink that Stila's kitten. Great for cool toned looks. Excellent finish and staying power, just like all of UD's shadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by hkempler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect everyday shimmering eye shadow. Itís a light champagne colour with subtle shimmers that works with many contour shades. I think it would flatter most skin tones and suits many occasions. I can wear it to corporate meetings to weekend hangouts.

Itís quite long lasting if wore with UD eye shadow primer. At times, I use it as a highlighter on the bridge of my nose. It works well with my N25 skin tone.

Iím also a big fan of UD adorable packaging. Although itís a great product, I only gave it 4 lippies as I have other shades I like better. But if you can only buy one shimmering eye shadow that is versatile, this is the one you should try.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by dmeister3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this eyeshadow! This is one of my daily go to eyeshadows for a quick wash of color all over the lid. I like this color much more than Stila Kitten because it's way less powdery. It lasts a really long time on me and never creases with primer. It is similar to Kitten and more peachy than Naked Lunch (if I can remember right without looking). They are all different enough in my opinion that you could get away with having all three. However, I doubt anyone else would notice a difference unless they asked!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by rachelirwin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love the color, but it doesn't go on my eye smootly. I even use the primer potion. Half Baked glides on my eye and this one skids across. I love UD shadows, just not this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by rosalynxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow! The color is amazing, especially over the Urban Decay Primer Potion- really makes the color pop and stays on very well! It's a bit pricey for me though...I end up not wanting to use it because I don't want to run out! Haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by KewlAidJammerz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the Urban Decay naked palette and sin was one of my favorites out of all, so I went back to Sephora to purchase the full sized eyeshadow. Sin is a pretty pink champagne color that is a great as a highlighter or as a base color. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pretty pink champagne eyeshadow and loves Urban Decay :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Laurenanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to try the midnight cowboy/girl series but unfortunately wasn't familiar with glitter fallout. I wear contacts and don't have the patience to set it. after I found that out I was a little bummed because I heard great things about UD I returned it to ulta, (I was glad to know they're great with exchanges or returns) and picked up sin. For some reason the color seems bronzer/more golden to me until I put it on then it's a nice but shimmery neutral. I wear it to work every day at a middle school so It's fairly work safe unless you're against shimmer. Somewhat decent staying power, still need primer of course. A bit pricey, but it was a splurge for me. I've been using it for months and still seems to be plenty left. Over all I'm happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by HelloMabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great multi-purpose colour. It works well as a base lid layer, and also as a highlighter. Staying power is great. Overall, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by erinbwillliams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovely all around color and one of my all-time UD favorites.
I use it as a base for building up other colors (great with purples like Bordello or purple shades) or alone if its a mellow day and I'm not going anywhere special.
in a pinch, I also will use a highlighter on my cheekbones, just a dab to catch the light.