Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/29/2012 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I think this is my FAVORITE Urban Decay eyeshadow color! I only have the NAKED palette from them, but I absolutely love this color. I use this as an inner corner highlight practically daily and sometimes on the lid but more often, as an inner corner highlight. I like using NYX's eyeshadow pencil in Yogurt under because it's almost a complete dupe, but I'm usually too lazy and I'll just use Sin. I like a more matte/satin highlight on my brow so I don't use this for that. This is a pinkish champagne color (definitely more pink than white or yellow/gold). I didn't think it'd work so great for me because I tend to like more golden highlights because I have golden/yellow/warm undertones but this works great! Love it

I was so excited to get this! I finally splurged, got home, swatched it next to some of my other eyeshadows and realized that I already had an almost exact dupe. I have about 175 shadows so this is happening to me more and more often. That's right ladies, this is almost exactly like the shimmery color in Cover Girl's quad "Sheerly Nudes." The only difference is Sin is just slightly more shimmery. This IS one of my favorite neutral lid colors. It's a sexy nude color - almost like your lids are shiny with sweat. The name "Sin" is appropriate. It is very versatile and will compliment almost any darker crease color. I suppose I don't really mind having the high end version. Urban Decay's formula IS superior- more pigmented and the texture is more buttery and Cover Girl's packaging is ugly. But I was sad I didn't get a NEW color to play with. In retrospect, I wish I had saved my money for one of Urban Decay's palettes. I'm not sure I'd purchase this again as a single. If you're on a budget or not sure about this color I totally recommend the Cover Girl quad. It's not bad at all and also comes with a very nice taupe.

on 4/7/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have this shade as part of the Naked palette, and I can say that this is definitely my most used shade in the palette. On my NC30 skintone, it is the perfect brightening eyeshadow. It's not too frosty for me, and it's a shadow that I wear whenever I'm in a rush and need to look more awake!

on 4/6/2012 3:31:00 PM

Very pretty champagne highlighter with pink undertones and a hint of gold shimmer. This is more pink that Stila's kitten. Great for cool toned looks. Excellent finish and staying power, just like all of UD's shadows.

on 3/14/2012 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Perfect everyday shimmering eye shadow. Itís a light champagne colour with subtle shimmers that works with many contour shades. I think it would flatter most skin tones and suits many occasions. I can wear it to corporate meetings to weekend hangouts.

Itís quite long lasting if wore with UD eye shadow primer. At times, I use it as a highlighter on the bridge of my nose. It works well with my N25 skin tone.

Iím also a big fan of UD adorable packaging. Although itís a great product, I only gave it 4 lippies as I have other shades I like better. But if you can only buy one shimmering eye shadow that is versatile, this is the one you should try.

on 2/15/2012 10:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I LOVE this eyeshadow! This is one of my daily go to eyeshadows for a quick wash of color all over the lid. I like this color much more than Stila Kitten because it's way less powdery. It lasts a really long time on me and never creases with primer. It is similar to Kitten and more peachy than Naked Lunch (if I can remember right without looking). They are all different enough in my opinion that you could get away with having all three. However, I doubt anyone else would notice a difference unless they asked!

on 2/1/2012 7:55:00 AM

I love the color, but it doesn't go on my eye smootly. I even use the primer potion. Half Baked glides on my eye and this one skids across. I love UD shadows, just not this one.

on 1/20/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow! The color is amazing, especially over the Urban Decay Primer Potion- really makes the color pop and stays on very well! It's a bit pricey for me though...I end up not wanting to use it because I don't want to run out! Haha.

I bought the Urban Decay naked palette and sin was one of my favorites out of all, so I went back to Sephora to purchase the full sized eyeshadow. Sin is a pretty pink champagne color that is a great as a highlighter or as a base color. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pretty pink champagne eyeshadow and loves Urban Decay :)

on 1/10/2012 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was really excited to try the midnight cowboy/girl series but unfortunately wasn't familiar with glitter fallout. I wear contacts and don't have the patience to set it. after I found that out I was a little bummed because I heard great things about UD I returned it to ulta, (I was glad to know they're great with exchanges or returns) and picked up sin. For some reason the color seems bronzer/more golden to me until I put it on then it's a nice but shimmery neutral. I wear it to work every day at a middle school so It's fairly work safe unless you're against shimmer. Somewhat decent staying power, still need primer of course. A bit pricey, but it was a splurge for me. I've been using it for months and still seems to be plenty left. Over all I'm happy!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products