August 27, 2014 | 902 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by dmeister3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this eyeshadow! This is one of my daily go to eyeshadows for a quick wash of color all over the lid. I like this color much more than Stila Kitten because it's way less powdery. It lasts a really long time on me and never creases with primer. It is similar to Kitten and more peachy than Naked Lunch (if I can remember right without looking). They are all different enough in my opinion that you could get away with having all three. However, I doubt anyone else would notice a difference unless they asked!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by rachelirwin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love the color, but it doesn't go on my eye smootly. I even use the primer potion. Half Baked glides on my eye and this one skids across. I love UD shadows, just not this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by rosalynxrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow! The color is amazing, especially over the Urban Decay Primer Potion- really makes the color pop and stays on very well! It's a bit pricey for me though...I end up not wanting to use it because I don't want to run out! Haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by KewlAidJammerz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the Urban Decay naked palette and sin was one of my favorites out of all, so I went back to Sephora to purchase the full sized eyeshadow. Sin is a pretty pink champagne color that is a great as a highlighter or as a base color. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pretty pink champagne eyeshadow and loves Urban Decay :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Laurenanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to try the midnight cowboy/girl series but unfortunately wasn't familiar with glitter fallout. I wear contacts and don't have the patience to set it. after I found that out I was a little bummed because I heard great things about UD I returned it to ulta, (I was glad to know they're great with exchanges or returns) and picked up sin. For some reason the color seems bronzer/more golden to me until I put it on then it's a nice but shimmery neutral. I wear it to work every day at a middle school so It's fairly work safe unless you're against shimmer. Somewhat decent staying power, still need primer of course. A bit pricey, but it was a splurge for me. I've been using it for months and still seems to be plenty left. Over all I'm happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by HelloMabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great multi-purpose colour. It works well as a base lid layer, and also as a highlighter. Staying power is great. Overall, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by erinbwillliams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lovely all around color and one of my all-time UD favorites.
I use it as a base for building up other colors (great with purples like Bordello or purple shades) or alone if its a mellow day and I'm not going anywhere special.
in a pinch, I also will use a highlighter on my cheekbones, just a dab to catch the light.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Good as an inner eye highlight or brow highlight for tanned chicks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by jcrsehy

While a single Urban Decay shadow can be pricey (if you want more than one, I suggest a palette), I recommend Sin because it is a multi-functional product that you will use almost daily. It is great as both a shadow and an all-over highlighter. The consistency is amazingly smooth and it is very pigmented. The packaging is sturdy and cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by SiLeNtLvEdREAMER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a really nice shimmery champagne color for highlighting the inner corners or for a light wash of color on the eyelids! I have never bought the single eyeshadow because this color comes in so many of Urban Decay's palettes! 5/5 Stars