April 17, 2014 | 1975 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looked at reviews on Sephora.com before purchasing this... and I was fooled because of the sales pep talk on it, "The amino acids create the illusion of lifting and brighening your eyes" oh whatever.

It did nothing for me. I thought it was just a itty bitty illuminating but it's nothing that another illuminator couldn't do for me for the price of that. Dollars to ounces. I wasn't happy.

It's available if anyone wants to swap.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by christina75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Does nothing. Save your money for something that won't get wasted in the bottom of your makeup drawer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 5:44:00 AM More reviews by jenncherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure what to make of this product. It disappears into my skin if I put it under my eyes, but if I add another layer, it looks cakey and unnatural. So I use it as a highlighter. It's very subtle, so I use it quite generously on my browbone, cheekbones and down my nose. Just trying to use it up. Would not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

So many reviewers seem to be confused about how to use this product, or what its intended for, leading to negative reviews. I can't blame them; if I thought this was a concealer well poor job of being one! If I was applying this over my concealer as some have as well, again, what's the purpose? However, if used before you apply concealer to your under eye area, you will notice a difference and for many it will likely be a beneficial one.

This product is meant to brighten the under eye area and does when worn under concealer. think of it as any illuminating primer, but just for that one area. I like it a lot, will probably repurchase once the primer I'm using now runs out. I have not used it consistently simply because it's not an inexpensive product. that said, I think when used correctly, its worth the price for what it does. I have also used an under eye cream with similar light diffusing properties, and a similar blu-ish white, iridescent cast to it, and like this better.

I don't like doe foot applicators which this has. For the money you should be able to use every last drop and for me that means this should come in a flexible tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Cyndiiisayshi

Bullshit product. Don't waste your time or money on this unless you're 45+

Looks really nice on older women giving a nice refreshed look.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 8:22:00 AM More reviews by danix31

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I know it is not supposed to be a concealer but even over concealer i don't noticed much difference. Not a terrible product, worth a try but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:01:00 AM More reviews by simplysincere625

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product , i mix is with benefits Erase paste and both together i apply with a concelor brush . It works great and brightens my eyes . The only thing i hate is the packaging on the Ooh la Lift . The tube runs out fast and alot of product is left inside where you cant get at . and for $23 it only lasted maybe 6 weeks . So not so great in that aspect

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Trying this item was the worst. I have very bad dark circles under my eyes even when I'm not tired. I tried this product to see what it is like and it didn't work at all. It's a waste of money so don't buy it. Buy a MAC concealer for a better price and better coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by kalinagarritty

It does what it says, It brightens your under eyes/skin. I think its a bit pricey for what it does but it really gives you a beautiful glow. Its not a concealer- its a brightener and it does the job. Like others have said, its nice to have but not a must have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this after benefit boi-ing concealer and I love this combo it wakes me up and covers the blue I have under my eye and I love it. It goes perfect together.