BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

on 6/12/2011 5:44:00 AM

Hmmm! This product is definitely not a concealer/corrector. It is rather an illuminator / brightener for the eye area. I don't have a serious dark circle problem, however just using this product is not enough. I used it underneath my concealer. It feels good, but just my concealer would suffice.
EDIT: After a couple more applications and since I don't have really bad dark circles I can definitely say that this product gives the eye area a velvety texture and I don't need convealer or illuminator. It is enough to brigten up my eyes.

on 5/1/2011 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can't say I like this product, but it doesn't lift, tighten or brighten for me. I got this as a mini in the "realness of concealness" kit. I love the other products in that kit, but this one is a "miss" for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This really surprised me, RIS in the benefit realness of concealness. I thought I'd just re-swap it but decided to try it once just in case, and I loved it! I don't have a huge saggy-eye problem being in my teens however I do have bags sometimes and can get puffy from little sleep or stress. This worked so well! I put just a little between my concealer and foundation and it hid the flaws instantly! I hate using unnecessary product because I really like the "natural" look, but this is definitely staying in my makeup bag. Did make my eyes look smaller, but only because they were less puffy. Other than that I can't think of anything bad to say about this product! I was really afraid of being sparkly after application but that was not a problem at all!
I hope you have as much luck as I did!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Quite expensive, but I notice an immediate tightening and brightening effect when I put it on. The effect lasts at least a couple hours, but then I find I have to reapply.

on 4/7/2011 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

The first 6 months when i bought this i did not use it... i find that it does nothing for my undereyes. Recently i decided to mix it with my Mac select coverup concealer and its ok. Sometimes i'll mix it into my BB cream just to use it up... I really don't see that it does anything and for the price its a total waste of money.

on 3/29/2011 6:08:00 AM

I got this in the realness of concealness kit. I don't like it much and I see little/no effect from using it.

on 3/29/2011 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in the Realness of Concealness kit, thank goodness, cause otherwise I would be weeping at the utter waste of money that this product is! It appeared to be simple goop that did absolutely nothing to under my eyes except make them look a little bit shiny, and for that I could just have applied moisturiser. Even the most die hard of Benefit fans should tread with caution here.

on 3/26/2011 6:39:00 PM

Worst product I have ever tried for my eyes!!! The sales lady told me this would make me look more awake and my eyes brighter. She also told me to wear it under my makeup and concealer. Well, after following her instructions I couldn't even tell I had this product on. So I decided to wear it over my concealer, it made a bit of a difference but not a big deal. There are better products out there. Would not recommend for dark circles.

on 3/18/2011 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I looked at reviews on Sephora.com before purchasing this... and I was fooled because of the sales pep talk on it, "The amino acids create the illusion of lifting and brighening your eyes" oh whatever.

It did nothing for me. I thought it was just a itty bitty illuminating but it's nothing that another illuminator couldn't do for me for the price of that. Dollars to ounces. I wasn't happy.

It's available if anyone wants to swap.

on 3/13/2011 10:41:00 AM

Does nothing. Save your money for something that won't get wasted in the bottom of your makeup drawer.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products