Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG conditioner and I don't think I will ever use anything again! I love the minty smell, and I love how thick it is. I don't have to use much of it in order to condition my whole thick head of long hair. I also like that it rinses clean, but makes my hair so flippin' soft. I used to have to put a leave in conditioner or detangler in my hair just to comb it after I would condition, but not with this! I do hate that it is so expensive, but it lasts so long because I don't have to use a ton of it like other conditioners that it is worth it to me. I've had my large bottle for over 2 months now and I wash and condition my hair every day. There is still at least a month's worth left. The bottle design is kind of silly, but luckily I have a shower caddy where I can store it completely upside down so none of the product gets stuck. I can't say enough fabulous things about this product. It has taken me many many years to find this! And I'm definitely in love.

on 10/2/2011 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Guess I'm just not an herbal fragrance person. I truly did not like the mint/eucalyptus fragrance one bit. In addition, the conditioner stung my scalp and neck - I have sensitive skin so that didn't help matters. Finally my wavy hair appeared to be dry, frizzy and lifeless after using this conditioner paired with the Hydrate shampoo. Very disappointing for a relatively high-cost product.

on 10/2/2011 1:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a review for the Pureology Hydrate condition in the lavender bottle. I have repurchased this many times and am happy every time I do. The minty tingle that this product gives my scalp feel amazing and smells great. It hydrates well. This really helps me relax in the shower. Really loving this product, not just for what it does for my hair, but the whole experience. Will repurchase!

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This conditioner was not HG-material for me, but it wasn't bad either- it's a good product, just not an EXCELLANT product. I imagine it would be better suited for finer hair types, it was too light for my thick, coarse hair.

I don't care for mint, so I didn't like the scent, but my cat loved it- she tried to eat my hair. At least it didn't smell like a litter box, like the Pureology shampoos I've tried.

on 8/3/2011 3:00:00 PM

I just wanted to warn girls with fine hair like me- this product, while it may make your hair softer and more hydrated, also makes it flat and without body. I bought this on the recommendation of my hairdresser, and I will never purchase it again. It's SO expensive, and honestly makes my hair looks so flat it's ridiculous. While it does smell good, that's about the only thing it has going for it.

on 7/28/2011 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner
Here's my review:
Texture: Thick, good weight.
Performance: My hair feels moisturized as.
Odor: It's an unique scent that I personally like.
Cost: On the more expensive end.

My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
Overall rating for this product: EXCELLENT.
I do use this with the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo. I think this line is specific for those that color, I don't color my hair but after trying the other Pureology lines, this one is best.

This is the most disappointing product :(. I have a medium amount of fine hair that I recently have made lighter than usual, so I wanted a sulfrate free shampoo and matching conditioner that was hydrating. This makes my hair feel like straw and not shiny at all. Why is it called hydrating? It doesn't hydrate at all! There is no shine and no bounce and barely any conditioning quality. I absoultely hate this product. If it was 5 bucks I wouldn't hate it as much, but it was 30 dollars! This was the worst 30 bucks spend ever. Shampoo is better--but only because I can use a better conditioner with it...but that's another review.

on 6/30/2011 4:58:00 AM

This with the hydrating shampoo and shinemax is a hg for my hair. I've tried all sorts of professional line and this one impressed me the most. My hair strands are separated, light, clean, shiny and soft to the touch. I couldn't stop touching my hair the first couple of times I got it! My ends were getting dried and tangled from bleaching jobs but this hydrating line mends it well, I can run my fingers through breezily. This conditioner isn't heavy, which I love for my fine hair. I'm not very thrilled about the tingly sensation it gives because I'm more concerned about how the product delivers. This one delivered spot on!

on 5/19/2011 3:34:00 PM

I don't understand! :( This doesn't work for me at all. It doesn't smell like mint, more like rotten apples or earth, and my hair looked absolutely horrible. It just really messed with the texture of my hair. I'm almost inclined to believe I have an expired product because my hair is a bit dry and really easy to please, and this is absolutely horrible.

on 5/10/2011 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Best conditioner ever for me, bar none! Horrible bottle design however, won't stand on end to drain down. One point off for the horrible bottle design.