December 17, 2014 | 1769 users online

Conditioner - Pureology - Hydrate Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by sbgitana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner
Here's my review:
Texture: Thick, good weight.
Performance: My hair feels moisturized as.
Odor: It's an unique scent that I personally like.
Cost: On the more expensive end.

My rating scale is: EXCELLENT, GOOD, FAIR AND POOR
Overall rating for this product: EXCELLENT.
I do use this with the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo. I think this line is specific for those that color, I don't color my hair but after trying the other Pureology lines, this one is best.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Deadhead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have long, color-treated wavy hair that I don't do much with, so I need high quality hair products to do 90% of the work for me. I'm really just not going to stand around ironing and drying and styling my hair and I like that my shampoo and conditioner (both Pureology) work out most of the problems for me!

I finally broke down and bought this in the giant-sized package (from Ulta). I love this conditioner so much nd a little goes a long way. Whenever I run out and try to replace it with something cheaper, my hair starts looking frizzy and tangly again. When I finally bite the bullet and rebuy this, my husband always said "Wow, your hair looks so nice and shiny! What did you do?" LOL.

HG. (and I love the peppermint scent)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by MissySaffell

This is the most disappointing product :(. I have a medium amount of fine hair that I recently have made lighter than usual, so I wanted a sulfrate free shampoo and matching conditioner that was hydrating. This makes my hair feel like straw and not shiny at all. Why is it called hydrating? It doesn't hydrate at all! There is no shine and no bounce and barely any conditioning quality. I absoultely hate this product. If it was 5 bucks I wouldn't hate it as much, but it was 30 dollars! This was the worst 30 bucks spend ever. Shampoo is better--but only because I can use a better conditioner with it...but that's another review.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by imluckyly

This with the hydrating shampoo and shinemax is a hg for my hair. I've tried all sorts of professional line and this one impressed me the most. My hair strands are separated, light, clean, shiny and soft to the touch. I couldn't stop touching my hair the first couple of times I got it! My ends were getting dried and tangled from bleaching jobs but this hydrating line mends it well, I can run my fingers through breezily. This conditioner isn't heavy, which I love for my fine hair. I'm not very thrilled about the tingly sensation it gives because I'm more concerned about how the product delivers. This one delivered spot on!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Ceur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't understand! :( This doesn't work for me at all. It doesn't smell like mint, more like rotten apples or earth, and my hair looked absolutely horrible. It just really messed with the texture of my hair. I'm almost inclined to believe I have an expired product because my hair is a bit dry and really easy to please, and this is absolutely horrible.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Best conditioner ever for me, bar none! Horrible bottle design however, won't stand on end to drain down. One point off for the horrible bottle design.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this conditioner is extremely hydrateing i just wish it wasnt mint i like the cold and tingling feeling but i DISLIKE MINT it gives me a small headache even when i chew spearmint gum i get a small headache, however this is a great conditioner THE ONLY other thing i will use along with this line is ABBA natural line is fantastic

INGRIDENTS:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Superoxide Dismutase, Melanin, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Camellia Sinensis leaf extract, Mucor Miehei extract, Lentinus Edodes extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) extract, Mentha Piperita (PepperMint) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Glycereth-26, Panthenol, Jojoba Esters, PEG-45M, Ethyhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkll (Shea Butter), Wheat Amino Acids, Metha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Menthol, Glycine Soja (SoyBean Oil), Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polysprbate 60, Methlchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone, MethylParaben, Parfum/Fragrence. (2011)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by nik0

My stylist convinced me to buy a bottle the last time I was in for a cut. I was told the shampoo was nothing to get excited over, but the conditioner was amazing. And amazing it is. I find the peppermint cool feeling on the scalp a tad bit extreme, but other than that, it's quite fantastic.
I find that since I started using salon-grade shampoos and conditioners, there's really been no noticeable difference between products, especially since I'm a guy with quite short, un-colored hair.
I noticed the difference this time. Instead of taking a few hours after showering to get enough oil to be smooth, rather than dry, I find now, as soon as I dry my hair after showering, it has enough oil to style any way I want and it looks silky and doesn't stick up.
I don't use much product in my hair, usually just a very very light styling cream with no hold, just to weigh my hair down my hair and make it silky, which is all I need with this conditioner.

I'm always skeptical paying $70 for shampoo and conditioner, but this has definitely renewed my faith.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Swansonspaints

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. I have been using it over 3 years now. It is very expensive, but the large 33 ounce bottle lasts me over 6 months and I normally wash and condition my hair every day. I only need to use a small dollop of this highly concentrated conditioner vs. the large amount of conditioner I have to use when I use store bought conditioner. My hair is super soft, tangle free and healthy. I am out now, so I am on the hunt for it a bargain price and maybe even thinking of changing. But each time I do, I regret it and come running back to this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love the herbal and minty scent of this conditioner. It moisturizer my hair but it does seem to weigh down my hair after a few hours. I don't notice any change in my haircolor from using this. I would not repurchase because I did not experience dramatic improvements in my hair for the price.