Wet 'n' Wild Bronzer

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/17/2008 8:48:00 PM

-I'm posting this here as well as under Wet N Wild Bronzer Meidum/Dark.-

I have found my HG bronzer-and it costs NZ$4 (brought from the US)!! I have tried high end and low end bronzers and have never found anything this good. I have this in medium/dark. It goes on beautifully. I don't get red in the face but I find many bronzers make me look like I'm red which drives me crazy. This bronzer is fabulous-no red, orange or yellow tones-just a true brown. It's easy to apply with a good brush and you can build up the colour you need.

There is no sparkle (or very little anyway) and the package holds a decent amount. I'm not that keen on the packaging but it holds it well without spilling or leaking so I can't complain.

I wish they did both a medium colour and a dark colour-in summer this might be a bit too light for me-I'll have to wait and see (we're currently in NZ winter). Fantastic all the same though!!

on 8/7/2008 11:44:00 AM

i absolutely loved this product!! i just got it yesterday at rite aid for $4 and let me tell u its worth every penny. i cant believe how cheap it is! this bronzer made me look like i have a natural glow/tan will definitely repurchase. i got this in the med/dark shade btw

p.s. i would advise nto to use the brush as all brushes that come with compacts are useles..

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

one of the best bronzers out there. just use it in moderation. be cautious when handling it b/c the packaging is not great. but for it's price, it can't be beat!

on 7/5/2008 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nice pigment. Very natural looking and gorgeous when blended well. It really looks like a kiss of sunshine without being too orange or brown. I use the typical "W" application with a blush brush and a light hand to put the bronzer where the sun naturally tans my face outside. First, sweep the blush from your temple, down over the cheekbone, back up over the nose, down to the other cheekbone, and up to the temple again. You'll look healthy and refreshed. Promise. I use the light/medium shade (701). For reference, I'm a NC-27 to 30, BB 2.5 - warm sand.

on 5/23/2008 9:04:00 PM

I have the light/medium shade and it's perfect for my very fair, cool toned complexion. Most bronzers are too yellow or orange for me but not this one - just a light brown, like my skin would tan. I will definately repurchase.

Received this in a swap, so I may have actually paid more for postage than most of you paid for the bronzer, but I do love it. I have it in Light/Medium, and agree with most of the posters below...this will NOT cut it as a bronzer, it isn't neutral and golden enough. But it's absolutely beautiful as a neutral, everyday, no-fuss blush. I've been rotating my lipsticks a lot lately, and am needing, especially for quick mornings, not to have to think about matching my lipsticks to my blushes, and this works a treat. Not so outstandingly obvious that I have to watch the rest of my makeup, but enough to make me look finished and healthy. Don't worry if it looks too powdery in the pan, it applies smoothly and lasts absolutely all day, looking good and natural.

on 4/16/2008 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

didn't like this, It layed in all my large pores and made them stand out. gross. This was a waste of money.

on 3/27/2008 4:00:00 AM

After reading everyone's review, I went out and bought a bronzer and I absolutely love it!!!!! I use it as a blush also because I love the color!! I will definitely buy more of it, that's if I ever run out =]

This bronzer is actually really good! I was really skeptical that the reviews were true but now I use it everyday. Putting it on is very easy; one swipe of the brush is enough for one cheek and if you put too much on it's easy to blend. It's not like some blushes and bronzers where you put it looks like a zebra stripe. The colour is also very flattering (I have the lightest colour btw) it's sort of in between a blush and bronzer but isn't poo brown or too shimmery. Works perfectly with my rosy porcelain skin tone. I don't look like a ghost in pictures now! and at $6 you really can't beat the price. Okay one more thing I just remembered is that the brush is actually quite surprisingly effective - it's a crappy little brush but teamed with the product itself they work as a team. Oh and btw if you live in Canada - im not sure about the rest of the world - I heard that they're getting rid of Wet n' Wild but maybe that's just at London Drugs. Just an FYI.
If you're lookin for a new bronzer give this one a try you can't lose with $6!

on 3/21/2008 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this as a blush not a bronzer so not sure if my review would be accurate...
I bought this a long time ago and still have it, i don't use it that often though....
anyway there is no sparkle in this product so if you are looking for a non sparkle product go for this one...
It works good as a blush, I cant really say how it works as a bronzer, since I don't really use bronzers....

Popular Bronzers