September 3, 2014 | 1596 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by girlygirlntexas

As much as I loved this product, I simply can't use it. My sensitive skin that is passed down to me from my Dad won't allow my skin to use it. Sad...because this product is just so lovely. It truly resembles a real cinnamon roll! Delicous!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by lipstick_girl

I bought this with a gift card, so otherwise I probably wouldn't have splurged. I love it enough now though that I will be splurging for the next bottle. The smell is authentic, and despite what other reviewers have said, I do still smell it a little on my skin afterward -- not all day though. The lather is great (I use a puff); moisturizing and creamy. I doubt I will use it on my hair though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Iím not a food-scented bath/body product kind of girl. Iím also an incredibly tough critic Ė if I hear rave reviews about a product, it had better live up to my exceedingly high expectations. Usually this does not happen. However Ė philosophy cinnamon buns is EVERYTHING itís cracked up to be! Oh my goodness, how much do I adore the amazingly authentic scent and the incredibly creamy lather. Iím really nuts over this product, probably a little too much (Iím sure my husband is tired of hearing me go on and on about this stuff and probably thinks, ďEnough already Ė itís just a shower gel.Ē)
I bought the big olí 32 oz pump bottle from QVC, which made it quite a value, too. All I use it one pump per shower and I get suds-a-plenty. As others have pointed out, itís true the scent doesnít linger after your shower, but thatís fine by me because as much as Iím head-over-heels in love with the warm, cinnamony scent, I wouldnít want it to mingle with whatever fragrance I choose to wear on any given day.
If youíre on the fence about trying this, I say Ė go for it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Absolutely

I find this quite drying but the smell is nice. I expected a stronger scent because I find the smell, even in the shower, to be on the weak side. Also the scent doesn't last after you shower.
I wish mine came with a pump bottle because the squeeze bottle is hard to squeeze for some reason. I usually just unscrew the top to pour out the product instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by tag090603

I keep this in my shower at all times! Great lather, great smell! Very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 4:04:00 PM More reviews by celinadesign

Great smelling product that I even use as a bath foam. Not good for the hair! You will love this product---yummy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2008 12:01:00 PM More reviews by missm1105

Cinnamon Buns is one of the few Philosophy 3-in-1's they sell here in Australia. I love love love it but I have problems too. I love everything about it (the smell is delicious, the lather is creamy, the bottle and recipe is cute, the colour is a lovely pearly cream, only need a small amount) except for 2 things: how long the smell lingers, and what it does to my skin. Firstly, I know that these 3in-1's are made so that the smells don't linger after showering but when I use it the smell barely makes it to the end of my shower. I lather up and then rinse off and as soon as I just START rinsing the smell is already gone. I really wish the smell would stay slightly on my skin for even an hour or 2. Secondly, I noticed that after I used it I got little pimples on my back, first one and now I have about 5. THis kind of bothers me but I'm just SO IN LOVE with the smell that I kind of disregard everything else :). I probably will start getting fed up with the price and the pimples sooner or later but right now, everything is worth that divine smell!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by overcaffeine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Along with Double Rich Hot Cocoa, this is my favorite scent from Philosophy. Really smells like Cinnabons--impossibly creamy, warm, sweet and spicy, with zero calories and 100% cravings!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by seaotter21

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Philosophy's Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1. I use this daily as a body wash and shampoo and my skin feels so soft, never dry, and my hair looks so healthy. I will loyally continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

The is one of my most favorite scents from Philosophy. Smells exactly like cinnamon buns baking in the oven. You usually can't go wrong with Philosophy shower gels. YUMMY!