July 29, 2014 | 2044 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by bluemymind99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara did add length to my skimpy lashes, but it did not make them fuller. The result was that my lashes looked slightly spiky. Not what I was going for. The tiny brush is effective at seeking out and coating lashes in hard-to-reach places like on the inside and outside corners of your eyes and works better than standard-size brushes at coating bottom lashes, if a 60s look is what you're going for. During normal weather, this mascara held up just fine. When it was hot out (but not muggy), I had raccoon eyes within an hour of application.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by aDUCK036

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara, but I honestly do not love it. I am one of the many who suffers from little teeny tiny eyelashes. I thought that maybe a smaller brush might work out better in coating all of my thin, blonde, short, hard to reach Irish eyelashes and I wasn't surprised by the results. All it did was lengthen. And it took a lot of effort just to get to that. I guess if you WANT a natural look, then go crazy with this stuff! I, however, was naive in thinking such a small wand would give me what I wanted. A slight disappointment. Maybe ill layer it with BAD gal and well see if that works.:P best of luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by jwj123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara and keep coming back to it for the tiny brush. If you have small eyes and stubby lashes, this is the mascara for you. I don't know who can use those big fat brushes on other mascaras but it isn't me!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by calamityjane85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I went through my first tube of this in LOVE. At first I was a bit taken back by such a small wand as I have grown up using gigantic sized wands. Let me tell you.... it gives the most amazing length, and for those of us born with pityful excuses for lashes, its a miracle. The smaller wand gets the tiny lashes near the inner eye with out getting a mess everywhere. Now it doesn't give much volume, therefore I use it for day looks, or more natural makeup days. It lasts all day, and hasnt damaged my lashes. I always had the understanding drugstore mascaras were not any good, but I will be repurchasing a tube of this!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:56:00 AM More reviews by hivanessa28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh, this is my FAVORITE mascara, and I'm so sad to read it didn't make better ratings. And Maybellline maybe discontinuing this soon as I can no longer find my brown-black and supplies are limited. My favorite thing about this mascara was the small brush that could reach the tiniest eyelashes, even near the corners. And without clumping to smear near the eye area when brushing the little corners. I only used the waterproof variety, so maybe it was the regular mascara that didn't work as well? This is my day time go to; natural looking.. and then I'd use a thicker mascara for going out at night. Hate to see it discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by DanainDFW

I have worn this (brownish black) for years - was surprised by how much I love that tiny brush - but am having trouble finding it recently. Black is just too black for me, but I guess I'll be wearing it... can't find it in any other color and I have tried many brands recently and been disappointed with all other brands.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 5:20:00 AM More reviews by goldfish5555

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder whether I got a bad tube o this. I used it years ago and loved it, so I bought a tube recently. This time I found it really clumpy. Basically if I swiped over my lashes more than twice it would start to clump quite badly. Not repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by albs

This is a fantastic daytime, lengthening mascara. It's also the ONLY mascara I will wear on my lower lashes. You don't have to worry about smudging, clumping or flaking with it and it deepens the colour of your lashes and adds tonnes of length which I personally like for the day. I add a little Voluminous Carbon Black or The Falsies Flared on the lashes in the outer corner of my eyes for that little extra. Love this and its wee little brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by every1lovescarly

I LOVE this mascara!!!! You can really darken the roots of your lashes without it getting everywhere and it NEVER clumps! I have purchased this many many times, its definitely my favorite that I keep going back to! I would recommend this to anyone! (plus its cheap!)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by msmanetti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good lengthening mascara. I use it for daytime as it is not thick/volumising. Tiny brush allows you to get to the roots of the eyelashes and have complete control. Mascara doesn't dry out too quickly so you have a bit of time to get the mascara on and looking right. Only issue is it tends to flake/pander off just under the eyes after 6 or so hours, even though I have the waterproof version. And on the flip side, when trying to remove it, it is sooo hard to get off!! In comparison with my Dior volumising mascara (Dior Backstage) - Dior lasts a lot longer, no flaking or pandering, and is super easy to get off - one wipe. Will still repurchase as it is the best lengthening mascara I have found for the price (approx AU $18).