October 21, 2014 | 1777 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2008 11:56:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this with the Lemon Butter cuticle cream. This is one of my favorite treatment products. It smells divine, you will want to eat it! Is very think and moisturizing - I use it with the gloves I got in a set at night. Wake up to gorgeous hands, love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite for dry, wintry hands. This is so good! I always have one in my purse for when I wash my hands. Try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2008 2:16:00 PM More reviews by jouissance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a miniature of this in a Burts trial pack and while it's emollient, absorbed fairly quickly for a rich cream and instantly left my hands feeling softer and looking better, I can't stand the smell. The banana is not the issue...It's a dark earthiness lurking under the banana that clashes with the top note that I can't stand. I suggest it for any rough areas like knees and elbows but in terms of using it again, once is enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 9:33:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It makes my hands incredibly soft and moisturized. it does take a few minutes to soak in but i don't mind 'cause i use it before bed. when i wake up, my hands are incredibly soft. Will continue to purchase as long as they make this for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

hmm.. the smell on this is iffy. but...... is is 100% natural! :) i would buy this again, but i like the burt's bees almond milk hand cream better than this beeswax and banana one. it is moisturizing, and i do like it alot plus it is good for your skin! :)first ingredient: sweet almond oil!:) gotta love it!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by demonbread

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently received a mini version of this as a swap extra, and I've been using it in place of my normal (the Aquafina shea butter one) hand lotion for the past few days. I must say that I'm really impressed! It feels kind of weird/different upon first few applications - it's much thicker than I'm used to, and a little goes a long way (I'm seeing some reviewers say that this is too greasy/takes too long to sink in, and I suspect that they're simply using too much - I seriously needed only like, a nickel-sized amount for both hands and it would sink in immediately) - but it does make my hands feel SO soft, and just one application is enough (I usually find myself having to reapply constantly because my hands still feel dry) to keep my hands hydrated for hours. The scent is pleasant as well - bananas and honey, light and not overpowering. I ended up ordering the full size!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 2:42:00 PM More reviews by llyangel

I love the smell of this!! I only use at night so I don't mind that it doesn't absorb quickly. It does a really good job of moisturising my hands and they always feel lovely and soft by morning. I would definately repurchase just because I love the smell so much.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by TKLOPS2

I got this as a gift, actually I got two. I thought that it would help my hands for at the time I worked in a nursery and my hands were constantly wet and dirty making parts very dry. I couldn't get passed how greasy this made my hands and it wouldn't go away. So I started using it with night gloves, still didn't work so great. It made my hands feel soft but didn't help with the dryness and cracked cuticles

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by macneim

I was disappointed to read all the bad reviews of this product. On the jar it says SUPER EMOLLIENT. There is no way you can put a super emollient on your hands and expect it to absorb in a couple minutes so you can go about your business. I got this in a package with cloth gloves for overnight applications. That is really the best way to use it. The smell does not bother me. To me it says "soft hands in the morning!" I also put this on scratches, nicks, or bug bites and it seems to really help with healing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2008 6:42:00 PM More reviews by domokunn

I like the smell of this - it's a subtle scent of bananas. However, it did not moisturize too well. My hands felt sticky, waxy, and a bit greasy. I found that it did not absorb too well into my skin and I am a lot better off using a hand cream.