August 20, 2014 | 1440 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2006 7:39:00 AM More reviews by ScullyNess

If you could label it winter-sunshine I think it would be fitting. It's fresh like a sunny day in spring but warm toned like marshmellows in hotchocolate by the fire. What a wonderful thing! Great lasting power of scent for a lotion as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by VioletVonSchmidt

This is a review for the body butter. VS was not kidding with the name..it REALLY does look and feel like butter, oily almost, but it sinks in quickly and feels great. I asked the Boyfriend to pick out his favorite scent for me and he chose Amber Romance. It's definitely an alluring and man-friendly scent...warm, sweet, without being too foody (which I like). I'm going to try layering this with some of my perfumes, but I can also see myself wearing it alone (after slathering every inch of my skin) for a date night. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2006 1:35:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is a review for Amber Romance EVERYTHING! i got everything Amber Romance as a Christmas gift from my sister in law, because she knows what kind of scents i appreciate. this is very beautiful, warm, and a bit spicy out of the bottle. but...well, my experience with this stuff is about the same as my experience with Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds (see my review). maybe it's the amber *scribbles notes*.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2005 9:16:00 PM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The lotion is a little thin and at first the scent is a little odd, but given some time, the scent is really nice. And, its a nice change from the fruitiness of lovespell and the other boring ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I love this scent! I like VS's lotions much better than the creams, as they seem to sink in better. I don't like the feel that VS claims is "silky" and which I call silicone. I will put up with it for the scent though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2005 7:41:00 PM More reviews by tishwest

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Funny...when I first got this smell as a gift, I didn't care for it on first whiff. When I actually used the spray and lotion a few days later I was in awe. This is THE perfect fall/winter smell. It's not for the faint of heart because it is a heavy, exotic smell. Men seem to love this one. I get loads of compliments with this. If this seems to strong for you, try Brown Sugar and Fig from Bath and Body Works. It's in the same scent family but a lot sweeter and softer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2005 9:28:00 AM More reviews by pingpam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just tried the new Body Butter. Great consistency and wonderful smell. I like the shimmer cream better but the girl at the store told me this is a special item, only out in the summer and at the holidays so I will be sticking with the body butter until then.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2005 2:41:00 PM More reviews by pingpam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I actually bought the body shimmer cream and it was wonderful. Gold flecks throughout, wonderful consistency to the cream, which really enhanced the fragrance. Looked great with a tan and received many compliments on the gold shimmer effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 10:36:00 AM More reviews by LadyMedb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it! It's not sophisticated in any way, but it smells, warm, sweet, and yummy, and extremely sensual. I find that this stuff moisturises very, very well too. This is one of the best of the Garden line, and I will re-purchase as long as they make it. *EDIT* I have gotten so many compliments on this one over the past few months of wearing it - it makes me really happy. My husband likes it too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2005 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Emkat8

I love the smell of this stuff, but I swear the consistency is like water. I can't stand how liquidy it is. Once you put it on it's like you can't even feel it. It just kind of evaporates. I wouldn't buy agian as it doesn't moisturize hardly at all!