September 18, 2014 | 1927 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips - WATERPROOF

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by fragrance

I just love this product. I have very sensitive eyelids and this does not irritate them. It also removes lipstick without drying your lips. Only problem, the packaging. It is not practical at all. You have to reverse the bottle and it runs all over !!! L'Oreal should change the bottle for a more practical one. You end up loosing some of the precious product but since it is not as expensive as those fancy designer products, I guess I will continue using it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent eye makeup remover for the price. It's not as good as my Mary Kay, but since I'm trying to cut back on expenses, I decided to give it a try. It takes a very long time to remove my eye makeup (Mally volumizing mascara and Mally 24/7 eye-liner). Even when letting it sit for awhile, I still must go over it 2 or 3 times to remove all traces. It takes a bit to remove my Almay TLC lip color too. I like the small bottle because it's easy to carry with me when needed. Unlike other reviewers, mines did not leak. It does leave an oily residue so a thorough washing is required afterwards which doesn't bother me. This was only $6 whereas my Mary Kay is 17.50 (shipping included). It's not the best, but it's definitely not the worst.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by trishthegreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the first product I've given a 5 star rating for. I've been using it ever since i was 17. it removes all my make up in a jiffy. Tried using this on my eyes only and a face make up remover after. But the result was argh. face not cleaned thoroughly. and this is so much better and i've been using it for my whole face. What I do is use a tissue paper to absorb the oily residue after, and then wash my face with my cleanser. Job done! I get paranoid and restock 2 bottles at a go when it hits 1/4 of the bottle. It leaks if you do not close it properly. make sure the cap is turned all the way and aligns with the bottle. i travel alot for my job and it never fails me! i have 1 at home, 1 at my boyfriend's house and 1 in my travel luggage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 10:34:00 AM More reviews by genie_11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an inexpensive & gentle eye make up remover. It removes makeup with relative ease ( I use only regular mascara, not the waterproof one).It is quite effective and I haven t notice any irritation, either the eye, or the skin. Will continue to purchase it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 5:18:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The packaging on this sucks, the stuff just pours everywhere and not just on the cotton pad. The product itself is fine, although I like neutrogena's version better, or even rimmel, but it's the cap on this that kills it for me and makes me not want to buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 7:06:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

Bought this after seeing many positive reviews. Does the job well - easily removes eye makeup and long-lasting lip products. However it does take afew extra wipes to remove waterproof mascara.
Doesn't sting, but leaves a the eye area a little bit oily but it doesn't bother me too much.
Overall a good product, but I'm not a fan of the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by SABRINATAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product.I cannot remember how many bottles I have used. I always go back to it whenever I need a new one. I dont normally use waterproof mascara, so this removes my eye and lip makeup with no problem. I have tried Estee Lauder and Lancome, and I also like them both a lot. However, the L'oreal does exactly the same job but costs much less(half the price).

the only thing I dont like about it is the package. I can't bring it with me when I m travelling, as it leaks! so whenever I get to the location, I have to buy a new bottle there. But it s easily accessable, it is available in any supermarkets and drugstores.

Highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

Not as good as Neutrogena's Gentle Eyemakeup Remover or Estee Lauder's Take it Away. It does remove waterproof mascara but it sure took more than a few tries to get it all off. The next morning, I had a slight black smudge under my lower lashes. Not the worst eye makeup remover I have used, but not the best either. I would say that it's only ok at best.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2009 3:18:00 AM More reviews by definelove

Not the best makeup remover. Although it claims to be waterproof, I still had a LOT of trouble removing my waterproof mascara and my fluidline. It leaves a nasty and extremely oily residue on my lids afterwards, and I really needed to tug on my eyes in order to take everything off. Would not recommend this, Neutrogena's oil-free makeup remover is much better, around the same price range as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by zarah1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It doesn't remove my waterproof mascara that easily. I need to cleanse it really well for some time so that my eye make up is completely gone. Other than that, it's good for the price and quite gentle on the eyes.