April 21, 2014 | 917 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

one of my first MAC purchases and not too impressed. its very shimmery even for a highlight color. i used it as an all-over lid color today and it was very hard to blend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 8:17:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm only using this to highlight my brow bones. That's what I bought it for and that's what it's doing perfectly. It's a lovely, universal colour and also helps to brighten up the inner eye area. I got this after completely using up the whites in my two(!) "family silver" mineralize eyeshadows. While the latter added a lot of shine and shimmer, Phloof is more on the softer side. It sure is a frost e/s but not as shimmery as the mineral e/s. The glow is rather sophisticated, polished and still natural. Totally love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Phloof! is probably my favourite highlighter. I was worried it might be too frosty and harsh (especially for someone my age) but I checked out the reviews here and figured I would give it a try. It has become one of my most used shadows. It's great as a wash or as an inner corner highlight and it is perfect for waking up my eyes and doing a very simple "one shadow" eye with some liner and maybe a bit of mascara. I also use it as a cheek highlighter and even to light up my "cupid's bow". I will never be without Phloof! and if MAC discontinues it, I will purchase 3 or 4 backups!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Really frosty. A great highlight, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Dayday00

I really love Phloof for my highlight, especially when I'm wearing really intense colors... The pigmentation is great, the texture is good, blend well, shows up well on my fair skin. A good eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my most used MAC shadow! I use it almost everyday to highlight my inner eye and along my lash line. It is bright and frosty and beautiful. I have gone through pot after pot of this shadow. I can't live without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Chrissye02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this I bought it because I was looking for something more pigmented than a matte white with a little bit of shimmer. I did not find that in phloof instead I found something much better. Its bright, shimmery, frosty. believe it or not I use this too tone down some of my louder looks because I am not that into black seeing as I am olive toned and whenever I wear darker colors I look like I have been punched in the eye. I love this it blends well, its smooth, very pigmented and i can still get away with it at work...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by grasshanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing eyeshadow. The color is so pretty and delicate lol. Goes on smooth and is great for putting on the inner corner of the eyes for a bright, refreshing look. I use this almost every day and it goes great with so many other eyeshadow colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 9:20:00 AM More reviews by veganhooper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous! This color is stunning and works so beautiful as a highlight under the brow or overall on the lid to really brighten your eye. I have used it with Quarry and another time with Carbon. It did not disappoint!! LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by usherlover695

i realllly like using this as a base for a sparkly eyeshadow because the metalic shimmer shines thru, giving this eyeshadow a more of a night time look. i love it!