November 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Renergie Lift Makeup SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by needadvice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation lasts all day, and I have used it all summer without powder. Since I hyperpigment, I have to have a sunscreen, and putting sunscreen under foundation is a nightmare. I put this on and forget about it - hides lines, won't sink into pores, and the ladies at Lancome always find the right shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by jo515

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. What a tremendous product. I have very pale, sensitive, fussy, sometimes-oily, sometimes-dry, acne-prone skin that's difficult to please. There are several foundations I like well enough (Bobbi Brown Natural Finish in Porcelain, Laura Mercier Silk Creme in Soft Ivory, MAC Studio Sculpt in NC 15), but the BB provides less coverage than I'd like, the LM breaks me out with daily use, and the MAC, for whatever reason, just doesn't agree with my skin. Lancome's Renergie Lifting Foundation in shade Porcelain 10 (NC) scores high on every mark with me. Perfect color match, glorious silky texture, endurance, sunscreen, full coverage, and absolutely no breakouts. This is my first Lancome purchase (bought in tandem with the Dual Finish powder--I'm a bit more on the fence about this one), but it will not be my last. I feel like I've wasted years of time, money, and attention on Chanel, BB, LM, and Nars. Who knew?!?!?! (Apparently many people but me.) Buy this. Particularly if you seek a medium/full coverage foundation and have tough-to-please skin that seems to waver between dry and moderately oily.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by crawfore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice foundation but I wasn't able to find a shade that matches my complexion, which has a neutral pinkish tone. The 2 Cs are either too light or too pink. Chanel foundations offer a better color selection.

Update - I found a color that matches (Clair 20 - NC) and I'm very satisfied with this foundation. It's comfortable and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the way this looks on my skin! It gives this beautiful finish that makes you look healthy, pretty, and radiant. I have very dry skin, so the lady at the counter recommended this for me. However, even with La Base underneath my dry patches stand out annoyingly :[

For reference I apply with La Base and the #2 foundation brush from Lancome.

I'm not sure if this foundation breaks me out as I always have milia on my forehead... but I'm pretty sure it doesn't! For now I give it a five because it lasts sooo long (through 8 hours of school, no powdering!) the coverage and finish is great. Pricey though..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by momof3blonds

I have loved Lancome foundations because I find that they don't cause my skin any issues. I am loving the renergie lift. I wear a 2C because the 1 is too chalky looking for me. I keeps my skin looking healthy and covers imperfections well. I wear it with my HG Laura Mercier translucent.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by kristinq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this makeup. I got it just over a week ago and used it everyday since. I was a little hesitent to get it because I don't really need any lifting. But my skin is dry and the SA said that this was the foundation to get. It is very easy to blend, looks really natural and gives a fabulous glow. Is it HG? I don't know. It's the best I've tried so far but I'm still keeping my eyes open for something I love that isn't quite as pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ah63

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Now that I am 31, my skin is severely dry and also acne prone. This foundation is very comforting for my skin, while looking light and natural and hasn't caused any breakouts. My skin glows after applying. Does not settle into pores or fine lines. It has medium coverage, never looks cakey on me. I am NC 30 in MAC foundations and I'm using Clair 25 which is a perfect match. Also, this lasts most of the day, although my skin sucks some of the moisture out of this foundation by the end of the day. I was using Lancome's Absolue bx for a few years only in winter, but it made me looked a little greasy and heavy, and I couldn't find a perfect color match. This one is more moisturizing that Teint Idole Ultra (which I use in hot weather) but less moisturizing that the Absolue bx, not to mention, it's $25 cheaper that the bx.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely foundation.

As many here have written, this goes on terrific with a foundation brush, and a little goes a very long way.

Luminous finish. Not sure about the "lifting," but the coverage and finish are about the best I've had in a long time, the color's beautiful, natural, and forgiving.

Very long wearing, also. Little oxidation by the end of the day. Touches up easily without loosing its "luminous" quality. Builds well without morphing into a mask.

A definite repurchase. I've been wearing just about everyday since purchasing it, and I've been delighted.

No breakouts.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by crazee1

I like this foundation. I was given a sample and ended up going back to purchase this. I feel like it covers me the way I want but without being to heavy. I use a blush brush to put it on and I like the way it looks and I use very little each time. I like that you can make it heavier if you want/need to. The price is a little steep but if I only have to use a pump or so, I think it will last me a long time. I have never used lancome products before so this was my first experience with it and so far so good. I keep reaching for it so I would put it near the top of my list of faves.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Addismax

Its an ok foundation. The colour was good. Looks somewhat natural. There is nothing offensive about this foundation.