April 16, 2014 | 1907 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Renergie Lift Makeup SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Iampo0kie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the way this looks on my skin! It gives this beautiful finish that makes you look healthy, pretty, and radiant. I have very dry skin, so the lady at the counter recommended this for me. However, even with La Base underneath my dry patches stand out annoyingly :[

For reference I apply with La Base and the #2 foundation brush from Lancome.

I'm not sure if this foundation breaks me out as I always have milia on my forehead... but I'm pretty sure it doesn't! For now I give it a five because it lasts sooo long (through 8 hours of school, no powdering!) the coverage and finish is great. Pricey though..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by momof3blonds

I have loved Lancome foundations because I find that they don't cause my skin any issues. I am loving the renergie lift. I wear a 2C because the 1 is too chalky looking for me. I keeps my skin looking healthy and covers imperfections well. I wear it with my HG Laura Mercier translucent.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by kristinq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this makeup. I got it just over a week ago and used it everyday since. I was a little hesitent to get it because I don't really need any lifting. But my skin is dry and the SA said that this was the foundation to get. It is very easy to blend, looks really natural and gives a fabulous glow. Is it HG? I don't know. It's the best I've tried so far but I'm still keeping my eyes open for something I love that isn't quite as pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ah63

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Now that I am 31, my skin is severely dry and also acne prone. This foundation is very comforting for my skin, while looking light and natural and hasn't caused any breakouts. My skin glows after applying. Does not settle into pores or fine lines. It has medium coverage, never looks cakey on me. I am NC 30 in MAC foundations and I'm using Clair 25 which is a perfect match. Also, this lasts most of the day, although my skin sucks some of the moisture out of this foundation by the end of the day. I was using Lancome's Absolue bx for a few years only in winter, but it made me looked a little greasy and heavy, and I couldn't find a perfect color match. This one is more moisturizing that Teint Idole Ultra (which I use in hot weather) but less moisturizing that the Absolue bx, not to mention, it's $25 cheaper that the bx.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely foundation.

As many here have written, this goes on terrific with a foundation brush, and a little goes a very long way.

Luminous finish. Not sure about the "lifting," but the coverage and finish are about the best I've had in a long time, the color's beautiful, natural, and forgiving.

Very long wearing, also. Little oxidation by the end of the day. Touches up easily without loosing its "luminous" quality. Builds well without morphing into a mask.

A definite repurchase. I've been wearing just about everyday since purchasing it, and I've been delighted.

No breakouts.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by crazee1

I like this foundation. I was given a sample and ended up going back to purchase this. I feel like it covers me the way I want but without being to heavy. I use a blush brush to put it on and I like the way it looks and I use very little each time. I like that you can make it heavier if you want/need to. The price is a little steep but if I only have to use a pump or so, I think it will last me a long time. I have never used lancome products before so this was my first experience with it and so far so good. I keep reaching for it so I would put it near the top of my list of faves.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Addismax

Its an ok foundation. The colour was good. Looks somewhat natural. There is nothing offensive about this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by nathaliez

I bought it based on the great reviews.,.it is indeed a very good foundation, creamy, it goes on smoothly, and leaves the skin looking beautiful! I expected the finish to be a bit more moist, but overall it is a superior foundation for women over 40..nonentheless there are better foundations like Teint Souffle by Clarins, radiant Finish makeup by E> Arden is excellent, more dewy for half the price..I will not repurchase as it isnt woth $45 in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

EDIT: I have taken off a lippie. After a warm day, my nose and forehead were an oil slick. Seriously. Received my Graftobian palette, and tried it today. For the price difference, the Renergie is on it's way back to the store.

Pretty pretty makeup on my 50ish skin! The problem I have been dealing with is loss of radiance. I hate it when the finish fades before the makeup! So, after reading extensively on MUA (thank you sweeties!) I found myself at the Lancome counter. A good match for my skin (NW20) is Lifting Clair 10. It is perhaps a bit light, but my skin will fade a bit going into winter. The coverage was good for the first couple days, but using the MAC 187 skunk gave me the finish I was looking for. Pores on nose and cheeks disguised, without a masky look. Slightly radiant. I find this finish to be medium at best. I tried another layer the other day, and it starts to look "makeup-y" which I don't like. Finish fades after a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jawbreaker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Don't let the name fool you into thinking this is for those who are 50+ with very dry/aging skin (common misconception I thought back in the day) ...this is a great foundation, suited for drier skin types but the SA said she knows many combination and normal skin types who wear it and both younger and older women wear it.

I'm a PPP neutral/cool and usually have a hard time finding foundations light enough but Lifting Porcelaine 10 (NC) is almost perfect for me! My skin is combo/dry (used to be combo/oily, so still adjusting to that) as well as being sensitive, acne prone, with mild rosacea. A lot of foundations irritate my skin but so far, this does not and no breakouts as of yet either. It also does not have a scent, which is great because I am sensitive to scents as well.

This foundation has a pump which is great! It is a tad runny when first pumped out but it blends nicely and covers my acne scars and mild rosey rosacea cheeks well. It is buildable....the first day I had it a little too sheer for my liking but the next few days I adjust the amount and used a little more. It has never caked on me and is very long wearing with out the heavy, mask-like feeling of other long wearing foundations. After about 5-6 hours, I could use a little powder touch up, but nothing major and the makeup still looked fresh and not blotchy. (I set it with loose powder in the AM, I use Clinique Blended face powder). The finish when just applied is not matte but not dewy or luminous (hate those both!) but more natural....and when I add loose powder over it, it becomes more matte, which is what I prefer.

I would say the wearability is very similiar to EL Double Wear or Revlon Colorstay....but without the heavy, mask like feeling. So far, I am *very* impressed! I will update as the weeks go on.

UPDATE: I have worn this for almost a month and still really like it! No breakouts or skin irritations as of yet either! Also, regarding the "lifting"...I didn't expect anything, honestly, and wasn't really looking for any results....but today, I took some pics with my cell phone that has crappy resolution. Usually, it shows every flaw and if my face is swollen a bit due to allergies or if I'm tired, it really shows up in the pictures but NOT anymore! This foundation photographs really well and didn't show any pouffy spots or sagging in areas that sometimes show in crappy cell phone pics! I don't have too many bad areas but I'm 31 and my face doesn't have the tightness it used to and I really looked awake and younger in these pics, I am very surprised and the only thing that I've changed is that I started using this foundation.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No