Aquage Healing Conditioner

4.2

water, behentrimonium methosulphate, cetearyl alchohol, cetyl alcohol, centrimonium chloride, hypnea musciformis (red algae) extract, gelidiela acerosa (algae), sargassum filipendula (brown algae) extract, sorbitol, ascophyllum (kelp) extract, irish moss (red algae) extract, neptune kelp extract, dulse (red algae) extract, wakame (Japanese kelp) extract, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, centrimonium bromide, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, acetamide mea, stearyl alcohol, silk amino acids, glycerin, tetrasodium edta, dmdm hydratoin, propylparaben, methylparaben, fragrance

on 1/26/2005 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

The conditioner is ok..not great...wouldnt buy again! The smell was nice. But i am looking for soft manageable hair! wouldn't buy again.

on 1/25/2005 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best detangler . Period. Also makes my hair extremeny soft. If your`e hair seems to be falling out after rigorous combing to get the tangles out after showering....this is a must try conditioner. Only drawback- it has a "perfumey" aroma.

on 1/24/2005 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

First thing i noticed was the smell, it was so flowery and nice.This is a "good" conditioner (dont expect extraordinary miracles though),the price is not that bad...the only problem is locating this. I would purchase this after finishing up the stuff tht i have..
ps: i noticed there was lesserbreakage after using this :)

on 1/23/2005 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had to try this conditioner after reading all of the rave reviews.

It was rather expensive at a local salon, but I persevered and found if for half the price plus 20% off, so that made it easier to swallow.

I tried it in the shower, but it didn't "spread" through my hair very nicely, so I decided to try it as a leave-in, and have been doing so for a few months now. I massage in and comb through a bit each day, and I do think my hair is feeling somewhat healthier and looks a bit shinier. My hair has been getting finer in the past few years, and I was concerned it might be due to breakage. This seems to be helping.

BUT, I do think it is pretty waxy. When some of it dries up on the edge of the tube, you can see the waxiness. I showed it to my hairdresser, and she was not bowled over by the ingredients. I will continue to use it as a leave-in, and I might repurchase again. We'll see how it goes in the summer months with this stuff.

Not my HG, but I'm optimistic about potential benefits over the long haul.

on 1/11/2005 11:00:00 AM

This is fabulous! The smell is so awesome! I used it with the Aquage Smoothing Shampoo and Ultra Shine Complex, and my hair looks so shiny and is soft and smooth! The 16-oz. size comes in a tub with a pump, which is nice. And what woman couldn't resist trying products with packaging that looks like the Aquage line?

on 1/10/2005 6:48:00 PM

I'm forming an emotional bond to this conditioner. All hail Aquage.

I have oily roots & normal ends. I got this in the mail & I love this conditioner! It made my hair soft & detangled. When I run out I will buy more!

on 1/5/2005 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After hearing all the hype in the boards, I just had to try it. This is a wonderful conditioner. It made my hair soo soft and shiny. Definitely repurchase this!

on 12/31/2004 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good conditioner. I can't believe how much shine this stuff gives my butterscotch blonde hair. It also manages to make my fine/thin hair very silky and hydrated without weighing it down or making it look oily. Personally, I really like the scent. Very clean and refreshing. It's not cheap, but it does what it claims it will do. A keeper.

on 12/30/2004 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The best conditioner, EVER.
This may be a bit of a preliminary review, since I JUST used it for the first time, and my hair isn't even completely dry yet. But let me tell you, this stuff is rich and thick...detangles like *no* other daily conditioner I have ever used. It makes my hair like butter! I only get results like this, after using L'Oreal Nature's Therapy MM Nurturing Cream with heat (and this is quite heavy, and can only be used once a week).
No silicones in this Aquage either, which is a huge bonus!
Words cannot describe how happy I am I got this! There are no salons in my area that carry it, so I purchased it on eBay for $16.99. Most webpages I have seen, have it for roughly $20.00 (we're talking the 16oz jar). It's very expensive, IMO, but if it continues to perform like this, it's worth every penney!
I will update my review after a couple of weeks.
*UPDATE* I used this for a second time just yesterday, and blow dried and curled my hair. Uhk. I was so upset! My hair felt kind of course/thick, "matted" (couldn't run my hands through it) and just overall coated. I reduced my rating to 3 lipsticks for now. I am trying it again today. I will update again at that time.
*UPDATE (again)* I used this for the fourth time (the third time I let my hair air dry, so that doesn't count) and had stupendous results! I blow dried my hair, and it was very, very shiny (so shiny, in fact, I don't think I'd need any sort of shine spray or serum!) and very soft...but, a healthy soft...not that Dove conditioner soft that's really soft, but puffy/poofy and fly-awayish (that "dry soft"). I just love the results I got from it this time! Changing my review to 4 lipsticks. I will try again shortly, and see how it goes. May update to 5 lipsticks at that time (if it works out again!)
*UPDATE (again - again)* Alright, I purchased a 16 oz tub of this conditioner from my beautician friend. I use it probably 3 to 4 times a week. It is one of the best detangling conditioners out there, IMO...and leaves my hair feeling good as far as moisture content goes after it's dry. I want to try using this daily, to see if the effects lessen....but, for an "every other day" conditioner, this stuff is awesome! continued >>