October 24, 2014 | 1100 users online

Conditioner - Aquage - Healing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Harlot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best detangler . Period. Also makes my hair extremeny soft. If your`e hair seems to be falling out after rigorous combing to get the tangles out after showering....this is a must try conditioner. Only drawback- it has a "perfumey" aroma.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2005 11:03:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First thing i noticed was the smell, it was so flowery and nice.This is a "good" conditioner (dont expect extraordinary miracles though),the price is not that bad...the only problem is locating this. I would purchase this after finishing up the stuff tht i have..
ps: i noticed there was lesserbreakage after using this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2005 8:45:00 PM More reviews by teachaero

I had to try this conditioner after reading all of the rave reviews.

It was rather expensive at a local salon, but I persevered and found if for half the price plus 20% off, so that made it easier to swallow.

I tried it in the shower, but it didn't "spread" through my hair very nicely, so I decided to try it as a leave-in, and have been doing so for a few months now. I massage in and comb through a bit each day, and I do think my hair is feeling somewhat healthier and looks a bit shinier. My hair has been getting finer in the past few years, and I was concerned it might be due to breakage. This seems to be helping.

BUT, I do think it is pretty waxy. When some of it dries up on the edge of the tube, you can see the waxiness. I showed it to my hairdresser, and she was not bowled over by the ingredients. I will continue to use it as a leave-in, and I might repurchase again. We'll see how it goes in the summer months with this stuff.

Not my HG, but I'm optimistic about potential benefits over the long haul.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 11:00:00 AM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is fabulous! The smell is so awesome! I used it with the Aquage Smoothing Shampoo and Ultra Shine Complex, and my hair looks so shiny and is soft and smooth! The 16-oz. size comes in a tub with a pump, which is nice. And what woman couldn't resist trying products with packaging that looks like the Aquage line?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2005 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Lupita

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm forming an emotional bond to this conditioner. All hail Aquage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2005 3:13:00 AM More reviews by RocketFireRed25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily roots & normal ends. I got this in the mail & I love this conditioner! It made my hair soft & detangled. When I run out I will buy more!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2005 11:34:00 AM More reviews by mama3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing all the hype in the boards, I just had to try it. This is a wonderful conditioner. It made my hair soo soft and shiny. Definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2004 11:34:00 PM More reviews by beberocket

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very good conditioner. I can't believe how much shine this stuff gives my butterscotch blonde hair. It also manages to make my fine/thin hair very silky and hydrated without weighing it down or making it look oily. Personally, I really like the scent. Very clean and refreshing. It's not cheap, but it does what it claims it will do. A keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2004 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Frozentoes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best conditioner, EVER.
This may be a bit of a preliminary review, since I JUST used it for the first time, and my hair isn't even completely dry yet. But let me tell you, this stuff is rich and thick...detangles like *no* other daily conditioner I have ever used. It makes my hair like butter! I only get results like this, after using L'Oreal Nature's Therapy MM Nurturing Cream with heat (and this is quite heavy, and can only be used once a week).
No silicones in this Aquage either, which is a huge bonus!
Words cannot describe how happy I am I got this! There are no salons in my area that carry it, so I purchased it on eBay for $16.99. Most webpages I have seen, have it for roughly $20.00 (we're talking the 16oz jar). It's very expensive, IMO, but if it continues to perform like this, it's worth every penney!
I will update my review after a couple of weeks.
*UPDATE* I used this for a second time just yesterday, and blow dried and curled my hair. Uhk. I was so upset! My hair felt kind of course/thick, "matted" (couldn't run my hands through it) and just overall coated. I reduced my rating to 3 lipsticks for now. I am trying it again today. I will update again at that time.
*UPDATE (again)* I used this for the fourth time (the third time I let my hair air dry, so that doesn't count) and had stupendous results! I blow dried my hair, and it was very, very shiny (so shiny, in fact, I don't think I'd need any sort of shine spray or serum!) and very soft...but, a healthy soft...not that Dove conditioner soft that's really soft, but puffy/poofy and fly-awayish (that "dry soft"). I just love the results I got from it this time! Changing my review to 4 lipsticks. I will try again shortly, and see how it goes. May update to 5 lipsticks at that time (if it works out again!)
*UPDATE (again - again)* Alright, I purchased a 16 oz tub of this conditioner from my beautician friend. I use it probably 3 to 4 times a week. It is one of the best detangling conditioners out there, IMO...and leaves my hair feeling good as far as moisture content goes after it's dry. I want to try using this daily, to see if the effects lessen....but, for an "every other day" conditioner, this stuff is awesome! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2004 7:34:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

I tried this conditioner about a year ago and didn't repurchase it again. It's not that it was bad, I just thought it was average....average at detangling, and not the most moisturizing. I'm not a fan of marine/ocean-y scents either. Everyone else seems to love this....it just didn't wow me in comparison to my HG, Joico Silk Results.