BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 5/20/2014 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got a tester for this from my local boots and my gosh...I fell in love! I have just purchased the full size at 17.50 it's a bit pricey for what I consider high street but it's totally worth it! The brush is amazing it's fluffy and leaves no clumps, it gives great volume and length (even to my straight elephant lashes lol), definitely my HG mascara. The smell isn't to overpowering, just the typical 'mascara' smell and it's super black, definitely recommend if you're looking for an all round mascara!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE THIS, MY HG MASCARA! my lashes are already super long and thick but i love wearing mascara to make them pop and spread them out so they look amazing and this mascara definetly does the trick. the brush is super big but even just with one small coat of it on my lashes, they look awesome. i wear this mascara every single day and its my go to! i always get questions asking if im wearing falsies when i wear this

on 5/12/2014 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have always sworn by Covergirl Lash Blast Volume...but this product might have surpassed it! The brush is a little scary; I'll give you that. However, the result is amazing. I have long but few lashes, and this mascara pumped them up without getting clumpy or spidery. One coat gives great everyday lashes, but I've found that swiping on up to 5 coats gives you a false lash look...without sacrificing separation! I but mine at Ulta for $19, which is more expensive, but I love this mascara. It has definitely become my HG mascara!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this mascara... it makes my lashes look long and awesome!

on 4/23/2014 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My lashes are somewhat long but sparse. This is the only mascara that actually makes me look like I have lashes without weighing them down. Excellent.

on 4/16/2014 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

It seems like I am on a continuous hunt for an HG mascara. Unfortunately, this isn't it. I love the oversized brush, but application can get messy. The formula is dark and doesn't make my lashes hard or clumpy. It didn't make my lashes super long or super thick, but provided a nice balance of both. The main issue I had with it was that it smudged. Badly. And after only an hour or so of wear. I wish the formula worked better for me because I like the product.

on 4/16/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've used this mascara since I first learned to apply makeup!
I love it because it gives my lashes tons of volume without clumping or crumbling. The formula leaves my lashes soft, while most other mascaras (with the exception of maybelline's Soft and Full) leave my lashes feeling dry and brittle.
The only reason I didn't give it a 5/5 is the fact that it's kind of pricey; at $26 a tube I can't always afford a replacement.

on 4/15/2014 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Packaging is a cute, simple, clean, pin up style letters mascara tube. The brush is way too big and the material feels cheap but the worst part is that it smells bad, like old mascara. Clumps up aaaa lot, tends to dry up in the tube and flakes off your lashes and on to your face and in to your eyes. The price is just ridiculous for a product this bad! Formula just sucks..

on 4/9/2014 9:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I CANNOT understand why this has such a low rating here and that this is not the cult mascara from Benefit. This is so much better than They're Real, which I hated. I think people get put off by the large thick bristled brush but once you get used to it you get the best lashes ever. They make my lashes look like falsies - this should be called They're Real! Get it, and if you have it, perservere because its a perfect mascara for me. This why:
1) Thick, voluminous lashes
2) Separation
3) Non-drying, soft lashes
4) Length
5) Washes off SO easily, even with just face wash. Important to me, I can't stand the ten minute rubbing.
6)The big brush gets right to the root and reaches every lash
Get used to the larger brush and you will have false lash looking lashes, I promise : ) I have repurchased and will continue to do so. Price is reasonable too.

on 4/5/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Great brush, terrible formula. I got this as a sample but I bet that my brush is just the same only shorter. It's fine, it grabs a lot of product and distributed the mascara formula on my lashes satisfactorily. The brush didn't cause any clumping.

The formula was too wet for me and did not last throughout the day, causing me to have the dreaded raccoon eyes. It is a flaky mess. I would not purchase. I washed the brush and I now use it with cake mascara.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products