August 29, 2014 | 1784 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by CanadaGirlToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Awful. Horrible. Terrible. I liked the way it looked at first, but after a couple of hours I had a horrible case of raccoon eyes. I looked like I had gone swimming, but I had been nowhere near water. I took this back and got a refund.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by caligal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this and didn't like it so I put it in the drawer for a couple months. I pulled it out today in an effort to whittle down to 3 mascaras in my drawer. Well, this made it easy to lessen my collection. It's going in the trash :( I'm not one to throw things away but whyyyy keep it? No length, no volume and raccoon eyes on top of it. I put on 5-6 layers and it looks no different than one application of others.

As a note: I've tried everything from high end dept. store mascaras to drugstore mascaras. My eyelashes and pretty full and long.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by cblazer973

I purchased this mascara after using they're real from Benefit that I received in a travel size as the Sephora birthday gift and decided to try out other Benefit products. I like the bigger brush because it really gets each lash. I found two coats really covered and made my lashes bigger with more volume and length. However, when I use this mascara alone I end up with dark circles under my eyes. So the only annoying part is that unless I pair it with something else, I have raccoon eyes a few hours later. I would repurchase, but I think I could find something cheaper at Walmart or the Drugstore that works just the same.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Not worth the $20 or whatever the full price is.

I liked the plum one so I bought the black in travel size. It barely gives you any length of volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my favorite mascara in a Sephora Lash Stash kit I purchased last year. I like it so much I plan to get a full size tube with the included voucher. I am honestly shocked at all the poor reviews. BadGal gave me impressive lashes. I happen to like big mascara wands so I had no issues with application. I appreciate the length and volume it gave my less-than-average lashes, plus it held a curl beautifully. I found the color to be a true deep black, so it made my eyes really stand out. I experienced no clumping, smudging, or flaking. This mascara is on par with my beloved Buxom, and also the Mally volumizing mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This officially slides into #1 for worst mascara I have tried in my life thus far. Yet another reason (as if I needed any more) to avoid Benefit. I do like a few of their products but most have been underwhelming. So the mascara - I have smaller eyes, and my lashes point straight down - I need mascara to give my lashes some volume, length and be able to hold a curl. This product did NONE, zilch, zero, nada of those things.

Issues: Brush too large for my smaller, slightly hooded eyes and just gets mascara where it shouldn't be. Adds no volume. Flakes terribly throughout the day. Weird perfume-y smell. Formula too thin, also adds no length at all. Does not apply evenly. Basically just seemed to darken my (already black!) lashes and that's it.

After 3 uses, I just couldn't deal with this anymore. I left it in my make-up kit for a month, tried to use it again and felt like a fool. What was I thinking? I mean "bad" is how I would describe it, and it's conveniently in the product name, the warning was right there and I ignored it. I should hake taken a hint. I could find no good uses for it, and although I felt guilty about the money spent - this has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. It went sailing into the trash can at high speed.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Klassicalkelly

This mascara is okay, but I didn't find it any more effective than high street mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Iweartoomucheyeliner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Totally not impressed. No added length or volume...kind of hard to put on. It doesn't go on evenly when you brush thru your lashes. I've used cheaper products with way better results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I tried this a long time ago and was very let down. This is a very average mascara with a big price tag. It did nothing special except promise results I never received. Very big waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:31:00 AM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this mascara with big hopes in mind. Due to the marketing on this mascara, I expected long, thick and dramatic looking lashes... unfortunately it did absolutely nothing for me! It literally just coated my lashes. No volume, and no length.

Big disappointment from BeneFit, I would not use or re-purchase again.